JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
Does ANYONE know how to rip the damn fan art from the gallery? I TORE the images.rpa file apart with an extractor but couldnt find them. Am I fuckin blind? I feel like im just fuckin blind and am missing something completely obvious.
If you used a program like UnRen to extract the images.rpa file then there should be an images folder created. They all seem to be in .webp format so maybe that's why you're not finding them.

Reactions: Chaos La Croix

CluckPover

Dec 5, 2022
The latest update has been released!
You can now sit beside Kana and hold her hand or pat her head! Right, now that the most important patch note is out of the way... The rest of the House Ladies have finally been added to the Manor once again, complete with dialogue and naughty happy fun times! Also, all the Boss Girls have had their narrative events restored (and in some cases re-written), and the Shopkeep will now sell you a PERMANENT BOOSTER Elixir... if you dare to drink it! Plus, a whole bunch of bugfixes and little QoL changes! I hope you enjoy! :)

CHANGELOG:
  • KANA: You can now check on Kana, sit at her bedside and stroke her hair or hold her hand! Morrning, Afternoon AND Evening! She needs the love...
  • HOUSE LADIES: The rest of the House Ladies return! You can find them in their rooms in the East Hallway!
  • HOUSE LADIES: All of the House Ladies now have their own Paperdolls!
  • JULIE: You can be naughty with Julie in her room in the East Hallway!
  • LAURA: You can be naughty with Laura in her room in the East Hallway!
  • RENEE: You can be naughty with Renee in her room in the East Hallway!
  • RENEE & JULIE: You can be naughty with both at the same time in their room in the East Hallway!
  • CHELSEA: A new narrative event for Chelsea! Explore the Apartments after you have recruited her!
  • HAZEL: A new narrative event for Hazel! Explore the College after you have recruited her!
  • NOELLE: A new narrative event for Noelle! Explore the Mansions after you have recruited her!
  • OPHELIA: A new narrative event for Ophelia! Explore the Old Club after you have recruited her!
  • RACHEL: A new narrative event for Rachel! Explore the Bridge after you have recruited her!
  • TERRI & TAMMI: A new narrative event for Terri & Tammi! Explore the Park after you have recruited them!
  • SHOPKEEP: The Shopkeep no longer sells dice upgrades (see below)! Instead he will now sell an Elixir that grant permanent boosts throughout the fight for so long as they're active (more Elixirs to come in the future!
  • SHOPKEEP: You can no longer visit the Shopkeep's store before the dream with the Numbers, so players are warned about him before making a purchase
  • RECIPE: A new recipe: Roasted Beets! Unlock by exploring the Apartments!
  • RECIPE: A new recipe: Spicy Oysters! Unlock by exploring the Mansions!
  • RECIPE: A new recipe: Rainbow Cotton Candy! Unlock by exploring the Park!
  • COMBAT DICE: There has been a change to how Combat Dice are upgraded! Now you can grow your dice to D6's by recruiting Hazel, Ophelia and Rachel and exploring their locations. The Shopkeep will no longer upgrade dice, and will instead offer special Elixirs that give you boosts which last all combat (but may come with their own, dark price...)
  • AUTO-WIN: You can now choose between Physical Victory, Seductive Victory and Shatter Victory in the auto-win option in the War Room
  • Misc: Changed meeting Annie from a dialogue menu option to an automatic scene to prevent edge cases where players could rescue Kana before meeting Annie and thus make her very confused about where Kana is
  • Misc: Added Laura, Renee and Julie to the angry lineup of defenders during Chastity's Act Three return event
  • Bug: Player will no longer meet Jessica in random locations then be surprised by her new outfit later on at the front door
  • Bug: Player will no longer meet Ami in random locations then be surprised by her eyepatch later on at the front door
  • Bug: Manor will no longer be attacked by Goons before the player has completed the battle tutorial
  • Bug: Minion One and Minion Two's names were swapped in the forest fight. They have now stopped practicing their ventriloquism and will focus on the fight
  • Bug: Text for the Chastity dream wasn't centered correctly. Now it is!
  • Bug: From somewhere in the void, rocks shift... crack... tumble... a flickering light is seen, and a small voice echoes in the darkness: "Gwen & Ami: Kid Detectives are back!"
I hope you enjoy this update! Next Early Access update will be Monday, 20th of November.

------------------------------------------------------

DOWNLOAD BELOW:
PC/LINUX:
-
MAC: -
ANDROID: -

1699792029763.png

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Here is an unofficial update patch for those that already have 0.20.2
CorruptedKingdoms-0.20.3-pc update patch.rar

Rather late to the party but unfortunately I've been busy... Enjoy!

Note: ArcGames recommends a fresh install for this build. Might be better just to re-baseline...
Recently Upgraded to Ren'Py 8.1.1.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Musicfruit

Oct 8, 2017
Hand holding? How lewd :WutFace:
Maybe it's time to play again. I have not touched the game since 0.14.3, because I was waiting till there is a bunch new content and then came the battle system and it just never seemed to be a good point to return. But who could say no to uncensored hand holding?

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Corrupted Kingdoms [v0.20.3] [ArcGames] crunched

Download PC(Win/Linux)/PC(32-bit)/Mac:

- -
by masterdragonson
Latest Guide by micmitja

Last edited:

Pudthumper

Nov 20, 2017
Stopped playing quite a while back because I was tired of having to continually start over. Was thinking about giving it another go, but after reviewing the above comments, gonna pass.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
my hero, can you update your guide pdf to new version?
been a while since i got to it, last have played was 0.19.6. got 7 versions to catch up. at get to it at some point. till that happens all i got are changelogs which you can see in op or devs public posts.

Devka

May 8, 2017
Is it just me or were there at least one more human "house girl" before the war started. I remember there being a rich bitch and maybe one other "house girl" before the war.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CorruptedKingdoms-0.20.3
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.40 star(s) 233 Votes