TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
How can I unlock this side girls cg?
Mine seems to be locked too for some reason, but it's burning house girl. When you have endure, explore the town.

Edit - Saved her a second time and still no gallery, guess it's for a scene that isn't added yet (as the rescue is repeatable).

Last edited:

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
PIXIEEEEEEEEEEE I looooove Pixie and will we ever learn her true name ?? Please please please put in a spell that makes her a normal human size for ever :p Sod any other character she is my number 1 as she is so quirky and loveable :love::love::love:
Haha, she'll be very happy to hear that you're such a fan! No spoilers for future content, but yes, the MC will eventually learn her true name :)
Who is it?
It's Laura. The name of the person featured in the fan art should be at the top of the artwork's screen :)

-------

Finally, to everyone who doesn't want the Discord integration: Just... turn it off. It's literally in the changelog right below the notification about the Discord integration ;) The Discord thing doesn't trigger on the start screen, only when you're playing the game so nobody ever needs to see you playing CK if you don't want them to.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Haha, she'll be very happy to hear that you're such a fan! No spoilers for future content, but yes, the MC will eventually learn her true name :)

It's Laura. The name of the person featured in the fan art should be at the top of the artwork's screen :)

-------

Finally, to everyone who doesn't want the Discord integration: Just... turn it off. It's literally in the changelog right below the notification about the Discord integration ;) The Discord thing doesn't trigger on the start screen, only when you're playing the game so nobody ever needs to see you playing CK if you don't want them to.

Don't want spoilers as long as there are plenty more ice cream with sprinkles moments then i'm happy :D:D:D And it's great news we are finally going to know her true name ;)

Mihanya

Jul 10, 2020
First of all, big thanks for a game.

I have a quiestion: can i, somehow, transfer my saves from 6.1 to 6.2 on Android? It took me 3 days to get to Chapter 3, and i really want to know what is next(

Reactions: ChaosJokerX

GuitarMan

Apr 24, 2020
Not sure if I did something wrong or out of order but I thought it was worth mentioning. I'm playing the v0.6.2 update and I get this error after rescuing the goblin witch from her burning cottage:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'gui/cards/cc_lyx_idle.png'>:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'gui/cards/cc_lyx_idle.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script/myroom.rpyc", line 141, in script call
File "script/lyx.rpyc", line 1527, in script
File "C:\Users\GM\Desktop\New folder\CorruptedKingdoms-0.6.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 708, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\GM\Desktop\New folder\CorruptedKingdoms-0.6.2-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1345, in say
who(what, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\GM\Desktop\New folder\CorruptedKingdoms-0.6.2-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1142, in __call__
self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
File "C:\Users\GM\Desktop\New folder\CorruptedKingdoms-0.6.2-pc\renpy\character.py", line 842, in do_display
**display_args)
File "C:\Users\GM\Desktop\New folder\CorruptedKingdoms-0.6.2-pc\renpy\character.py", line 591, in display_say
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "C:\Users\GM\Desktop\New folder\CorruptedKingdoms-0.6.2-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\GM\Desktop\New folder\CorruptedKingdoms-0.6.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\GM\Desktop\New folder\CorruptedKingdoms-0.6.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "C:\Users\GM\Desktop\New folder\CorruptedKingdoms-0.6.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6805)
rv = render(root, width, height, st, st)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
rv = d.render(widtho, heighto, st, at)
File "C:\Users\GM\Desktop\New folder\CorruptedKingdoms-0.6.2-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
cpdef render(d, object widtho, object heighto, double st, double at):
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
File "C:\Users\GM\Desktop\New folder\CorruptedKingdoms-0.6.2-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
File "C:\Users\GM\Desktop\New folder\CorruptedKingdoms-0.6.2-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 500, in render
return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
File "C:\Users\GM\Desktop\New folder\CorruptedKingdoms-0.6.2-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
File "C:\Users\GM\Desktop\New folder\CorruptedKingdoms-0.6.2-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 583, in render
return cache.get(self, render=True)
File "C:\Users\GM\Desktop\New folder\CorruptedKingdoms-0.6.2-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
surf = image.load()
File "C:\Users\GM\Desktop\New folder\CorruptedKingdoms-0.6.2-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 628, in load
surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
File "C:\Users\GM\Desktop\New folder\CorruptedKingdoms-0.6.2-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'gui/cards/cc_lyx_idle.png'.

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Corrupted Kingdoms 0.6.2
Wed Jul 15 07:51:52 2020
[/code]

Last edited:
Reactions: totesanalt
4.40 star(s) 232 Votes