LagNag

Nov 27, 2018
hope u can add alice to the harem list and give her 9-10 scanes she deserve love just as pixie
NO.

Arc has already said that Alice will not be getting any scenes PERIOD. Quit asking for Alice content.

QUIT ASKING FOR ALICE CONTENT. IT'S GETTING ANNOYING SEEING SOME DIPSHIT DUMBASS ASK FOR IT EVERY FEW PAGES AFTER ARC HAS CLEARLY SAID NO.

I like loli content as much as the next degenerate on this site but constantly asking for it is annoying. If Arc does add content for Alice I hope it's wholesome and fluffy in order to spite people like you.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
NO.

Arc has already said that Alice will not be getting any scenes PERIOD. Quit asking for Alice content.

QUIT ASKING FOR ALICE CONTENT. IT'S GETTING ANNOYING SEEING SOME DIPSHIT DUMBASS ASK FOR IT EVERY FEW PAGES AFTER ARC HAS CLEARLY SAID NO.

I like loli content as much as the next degenerate on this site but constantly asking for it is annoying. If Arc does add content for Alice I hope it's wholesome and fluffy in order to spite people like you.
But if there's Alice content, it will obviously involve headpats... and everyone knows there's nothing more degenerate than headpats :Kappa:.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
NO.

Wait, Alice is the little sister, right? if she is, oh god people, why? she is like 5 in-game, the fuck, and she is a precious thing that we must protect, but that is it.
Don't get me wrong, I play ecchi sensei and maou-sama, but come on that is not what this game is about

Last edited:

E$DRHUIJ:

Mar 24, 2020
In case you don't know

<
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script/time.rpy", line 43, in <module>
NameError: name 'Time' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script/prologue.rpyc", line 1597, in script call
File "script/time.rpyc", line 43, in script
File "D:\renpy-7.3.5-sdk.7z\renpy-7.3.5-sdk\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "D:\renpy-7.3.5-sdk.7z\renpy-7.3.5-sdk\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/script/time.rpy", line 43, in <module>
NameError: name 'Time' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Corrupted Kingdoms 0.6.2
Thu Jul 16 00:49:23 2020
```
>

wish I could peek but renpy encodes these things, Can't help codewise but I can help you emotionally I guess.

Goodluck! Keep going cuz you made a good game!

Shadowen

Oct 19, 2018
I keep getting an error whenever I try and start the game, using the latest version. Tried restarting my machine just in case, getting same error.

From traceback.txt:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit - Solved. I've been just pasting each new update into the same folder and overwriting everything. Seems I had a whole bunch of bad/unneeded files left over from prior versions. I deleted everything apart from the /game/saves/ folder and now the game works perfectly for me.

So for those getting error messages, try deleting everything but the /game/saves/ folder and then unpack the game... and see if that solves the problem for you.

Last edited:

Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
Anyone know why I am getting BSOD when trying to run the new update? Happened before and after updating my pc as well. hoping it isnt something conflicting with the new set up. Getting an exFAT.exe error it seems like.
That can be caused by a few things. The most common are hardware problems, outdated firmware, corrupt drivers and software related issues (eg Microsoft Office not updating properly).
Run an error check on your HDD to rule out problems with that. You could also try updating your computer OS.
And while your at it get something like Malwarebytes and run a deep virus scan as some types of malware are also able to cause that by corrupting your OS.
It can also be caused by Windows failing to update properly.

Last edited:
Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
hope u can add alice to the harem list and give her 9-10 scanes she deserve love just as pixie
Saigon. Shit. I'm still only in Saigon. Every time I think I'm gonna wake up back in the jungle. When I was home after my first tour, it was worse. I'd wake up and there'd be nothing. I hardly said a word to my wife, until I said "yes" to a divorce. When I was here, I wanted to be there; when I was there, all I could think of was getting back into the jungle. I'm here a week now, waiting for a mission, getting softer. Every minute I stay in this room, I get weaker, and every minute Charlie squats in the bush, he gets stronger. Each time I looked around the walls moved in a little tighter. Saigon...

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Was wondering why I am getting errors, deleted the font tweak (which I always copy together with save files) and it worked...

Tried putting it back and it does causes error. (Well now I wish I could use that font for their names when talking to them, not a fan of the default font)

Goes to Annie’s H-Scene: “Hmm... it seems there’s nothing here yet...”

Reminder that she needs some loving. Well there’s a scene with her in the barn but that’s it.

Edit: Nevermind, never knew altight existed xD

Headpats are kawaii as fuck. Hand holding is for the most degenerate of all.
Achievement obtained: Most Degenerate of all.

Why thank you! XD

I haven't played in months, whats the pregnancy content? is it still the daydreaming?
Yes.

Mine seems to be locked too for some reason, but it's burning house girl. When you have endure, explore the town.

Edit - Saved her a second time and still no gallery, guess it's for a scene that isn't added yet (as the rescue is repeatable).
All of mine is unlocked and yeah, probably a minor bug and would probably unlocked once the H-Scene is added in the gallery Since for now, accessing it only shows the “Hmm... it seems there’s nothing here yet...” text, same as the Ice Cream Girls, and Car Wash Girls.

Well since there's already the aunt to fill that character archetype... Morgana can fill the bitchy archetype who deserves a hard deep mating press from the mc once we put her in her place
Yeah, I would pretty much be disappointed if our first sex scene with her isn’t in the Mating Press position, b*tch needs some Breeding Sex xD

Last edited:
Reactions: aspar4gus

playerdude

Jan 13, 2018
after finishing talking to Morgana to go use your powers on someone at the start of the game, my game keeps crashing. is there a fix to this?

JK3

Jun 19, 2017
The second screen shot in the front page is of a bloated Pixie in the starting apartment
Did I miss that event now that I'm in the Mansion or is it not in game yet?

4.40 star(s) 232 Votes