RealDrunkZombie

Aug 13, 2019
I was able to get Kana pregnant and she had the kid, but Pixie and Lilly always say the pregnancy is blocked even though they are at 4 hearts and at the end of their current progress. Is there something else that can block it? Also it says the same thing for Kana, is that because the kid is in the nursery or when she has the second kid will it get straight to artifact?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I was able to get Kana pregnant and she had the kid, but Pixie and Lilly always say the pregnancy is blocked even though they are at 4 hearts and at the end of their current progress. Is there something else that can block it? Also it says the same thing for Kana, is that because the kid is in the nursery or when she has the second kid will it get straight to artifact?
You haven't paid attention to the dialogues eh?
They literally said you can only have one so no matter how many times you splooge, she WON'T get preggo

RealDrunkZombie

Aug 13, 2019
You haven't paid attention to the dialogues eh?
They literally said you can only have one so no matter how many times you splooge, she WON'T get preggo
One per girl is what I understood. Also that you can have more if the current kid is sent to artifact. I just wasn't sure if it blocked the pregnancy or the other kids went straight to artifact

Reactions: cuckoo4cocoapuffs

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
One per girl is what I understood. Also that you can have more if the current kid is sent to artifact. I just wasn't sure if it blocked the pregnancy or the other kids went straight to artifact
I think you still can have kids if they're in isekai land? I haven't sent any kids yet so I dunno 'bout that one
Maybe the kid is still in the daycare awaiting judgement soo you should check that out too

Animoo

Mar 26, 2020
You can have one kid from each girl in the daycare at a time. So if you knocked up all the girls who are capable so far you'll have 3 as well as Lil' Roxy.

After that, you can't get them pregnant anymore until you send each respective girl's kid into the artifact.

On a slightly different note: Gonna integrate all the kids to have a giant tea party? Only because it'd be funny

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Reactions to 0.85:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I've been thinking it would be nice now that several girls have pregnancy if their outfit cards in the character cards would have variations for them pregnant.
Also, Gwen's yandere 1 event at the door is always daytime even if it's night, if you know what I mean... plus it's a little weird that it triggers on the way up and the way down, like 'I haven't seen you for so long' when we fucked her just that morning? I know she's kind of crazy but come on!

Winchester741

Jul 21, 2020
Can anybody tell me, how do I unlock the FARM UPGRADE/REPAIR or Daycare ?
I have bought the farm, I want to a place to keep little Roxy and somewhere I could keep babies if any character has a baby. ( Kana is pregnant )
If I got to Annie to ask for upgrade, she says chicken run out at Sunday Afternoon then I go and help her catch them. I don't know how to get the Farm Upgrade. This is all it says :
Screenshot_20210119-122212_Corrupted Kingdoms.jpg Screenshot_20210119-122203_Corrupted Kingdoms.jpg

4.40 star(s) 233 Votes