wowowowouwu

Mar 26, 2021
well 1st time when war room started you could initiate war room at Front Door on Sunday afternoon and select "Strategize with Jessica" – after you will see room in bottom left corner in house, if you havent yet, thought was expanded, but i guess not.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Well thank you for trying to help, but I don't have this options...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: micmitja

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017

Well thank you for trying to help, but I don't have this options...
yeah, i guess its possible that its bug since ability to call jessica at any point got implemented with last update, what you can try is to download some older version and try that again, there should be posted in thread or even find it on devs P in public posts. Not sure whats the catch

Vladimir_xyz

Feb 28, 2021
my saves broke and idk how to fix sceen is pushed up and my name is not there i got far in the game so i dont want to start over

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CorruptedKingdoms-0.17.9
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Sigh... this was one of my favorite games here. I liked the character designs, the game dynamic, the mystery aspect, humor ("Sgt. Quackers", Anyone?) and much more. Several of the characters (such as Pixie) had grown on me and have become favorites. The beginning of Part 3 (or the End of part 2, however that worked) was a surprising (and perhaps) promising turn. But it looks like the game has now "Jumped the Shark" with this Combat System. It just seems like an unnecessary Time-Wasting complication.

Last edited:

Jaded jade

Oct 2, 2021
No one has written up a fancy one yet

Explorer Guide

Current Locations
https://f95zone.to/threads/corrupted-kingdoms-v0-4-2-arcgames.31912/post-2960635

How do you use the nexus keys?

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
sooooo.... last time i played it didn´t have the war room. think that was like 6 updates ago.... Decided to catch up yesterday, went through the "new content" in under 15 minutes. i mean.... wow... like rly? What even is this shitty combat system? xD But hey, if they continue with 1 district per update, i feel like it takes at least 29-33 more updates till we reach the farm and see our kids again. That´s one way to keep the milk van running.

Chapter 3 is the worst thing that could have happened. It was such a promising game before that.

jadih96207

Apr 30, 2021
How do you use the nexus keys?
Advance eldritch storyline until they tell you to 'whistle' which is in Act 2.
They should have given a nexus seed so you can get to it from the manor.
When you go to the nexus in the lower left is an option to use keys.
Type in what the key is like "whistle" without quotes.

Reactions: masterdragonson

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
did Patreon users asked the Dev to change the game into a combat type after so much time playing the game as a VN or did the Dev lose his mind? the guy is earning 10k dollars a month, this is an insane amount of money. last few months were a shit show with barely any useable content and now the entire game has shifted into a different game. how weird would it be for a new player to spend days if not weeks playing the game and suddenly "it's a combat simulator" :ROFLMAO:

honestly at this point I don't think the Dev really wants the game to change, it's just easier to update the game with bullshit fixes in the change log than work on actual content.

I can't even really blame the Dev, show me one rich game Dev that didn't turn his game into a milking contest other than TK8000 (not rich yet)

milk-there-is.jpg

Dec 4, 2021
Been a fan of this game for quite a while now like many of you, and it is pretty clear that many people don't like the new chapter. But to be honest it isn't as bad as you guys said. The updates, yes, are pretty short, but you can see the huge amount of bugs after the new UI and battle system. I haven't done much coding but I assume it is not that easy to just insta fix, not mentioning arc have to release new stuff every week which might add more to the trash pile of bugs. Adding a use to the dungeon was pretty cool too, and the new back ground art with the new clothes really does seems promising.

To be honest because arc promised four district on the release of this chapter, I think it might be a possibility for the updates to be more contentful after the mountain of bugs are gone.

about the milking thing, I mean arc is still updating weekly and bugs aren't really just a "slap some money on it and it will fix itself" stuff. (though i do hope the new updates won't be full of bug fix soon too lmao)

well its not been long since the chapter three release and isn't it a bit too early to give up on this game? I mean it is only the start of the chapter and the characters we are familiar with aren't even back yet..

Xelhmar

Jun 20, 2020
Been a fan of this game for quite a while now like many of you, and it is pretty clear that many people don't like the new chapter. But to be honest it isn't as bad as you guys said. The updates, yes, are pretty short, but you can see the huge amount of bugs after the new UI and battle system. I haven't done much coding but I assume it is not that easy to just insta fix, not mentioning arc have to release new stuff every week which might add more to the trash pile of bugs. Adding a use to the dungeon was pretty cool too, and the new back ground art with the new clothes really does seems promising.

To be honest because arc promised four district on the release of this chapter, I think it might be a possibility for the updates to be more contentful after the mountain of bugs are gone.

about the milking thing, I mean arc is still updating weekly and bugs aren't really just a "slap some money on it and it will fix itself" stuff. (though i do hope the new updates won't be full of bug fix soon too lmao)

well its not been long since the chapter three release and isn't it a bit too early to give up on this game? I mean it is only the start of the chapter and the characters we are familiar with aren't even back yet..
I can tell some folks were not around when only part 1 was out or when part 2 had just released.

you couldn't even have sex with pixie until update 4.4.

really seems like folks joined when part 2 was near the end and got spoiled by how much was in it. i remember how long it took part 2 to even get to that point. this game's been in development for 4 years now.
it's not like the dev has stopped development either. really feels like people are complaining to complain.

Last edited:

Pr0man

Jul 23, 2017
Wow.
I come back to try out the game again from scratch after having followed newly released content since... well, basically act 1, playing it on and off and waiting for content. I stopped playing after finishing the introduction of act 3 and wanted to wait for a bit of content first as per usual, but since I transferred machines, I was unable to keep my old save and had to start from scratch again. I sure was surprised - but not in a pleasant way.

The most prominent question that immediately came to mind when I started out is: Why this new UI? The previous one worked perfectly fine, and this is worse - needlessly so. Sure, it now looks better and seems like it has more production value to it, but that is the only benefit. This new UI got in my way often enough to warrant me hopping into this thread to even start writing about it.

First up: the entirety of the text being pushed towards the right hand side is an... odd choice, because it means everything on the left hand side of any given scene is going to be out of focus when you're trying to focus on reading the text when this has not been a real issue prior.
There's a very good reason why so many VNs - basically most of them - use the entire bottom of a screen with a simple center alignment for things like dialogue, not just one of the two corner sides.
Second: The dialogue and interaction choices blocked characters either partially (often the face) or entirely on several different occasions during the introductory bit alone and I'm not yet even done playing through the entirety of the first act. I've been on this new save for a whopping 30 minutes and ran into this issue enough times to be annoyed by it, and that tells me one thing: It really shows how these old scenes were not shot with this design in mind, because otherwise this issue would have been avoided in the first place.
This basically forces me to press "H" to hide the interface every other time an interaction or dialogue choice pops up during important events when I barely ever needed this function during any of my playtime in the older versions. Hell, at least turn the opacity down a notch because right now some scenes - like Emmas introduction - look like characters have their identities protected, and I somehow feel this is not in the spirit of how things were meant to be.

Either way, that's at least my two cents, given I've by no means reached the newer content.

4.40 star(s) 232 Votes