Sillyness

Jul 4, 2020
I usually don't do male mc type games. Not that I'm against them. it's a comfort thing. BUT I Love this game! I just do! It's sweet and scary and naughty and irritating (so mad at a character i could pinch her head off)! So I just want to say thank you to the dev/s!

• Red Heart
Reactions: ArcGames

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Re the versioning.

Most devs get this wrong, simply because they don't actually have a development road map and this leads to blind guessing where the number should tick over. The only way you know you have completed the game (Version 1) is if you have it detailed what features should be in the game. With the third or fourth ticking over whenever there is a bug patch...

Too many Dev's seem to think that because they no longer wish to work on the game that it is worthy of v1 even though character stories may or may not be completed. Think of a tv-show that was cancelled mid way through the season and no one being allowed to tie any loose ends up.

Still if this dev is using v0.6 to mean 60% complete as I suspect they are doing, then they're probably not far wrong (imo)... I saw a decent amount of content in there.
I'll tell you what a lot of the devs here have said regarding version numbers .... they do it in a way that helps them remember where they are.

Most of them do this for a hobby and give zero fucks about version numbers.

Be a while till mine comes out but mine are in alphabetical order, that's really going to annoy people that have a stick up their arse about that.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
I'll tell you what a lot of the devs here have said regarding version numbers .... they do it in a way that helps them remember where they are.

Be a while till mine comes out but mine are in alphabetical order, that's really going to annoy people that have a stick up their arse about that.
I agree with him/her about the v1 part but I also think other game devs doesn’t realize what v1 means (yeah, I was clueless in that regard too before I got here) but that’s probably a misunderstanding in their part.

Though I agree with you that it is a misconception in one’s part If they think 0.6 means 60% of the game is done... heck, a lot of games go pass that... and as he/she already said, most game devs really don’t have a development road map, or one that is really “set in stone” that they could follow so it really is unnatural to think 0.6 as 60% as he/she said.

Lolzi

Dec 16, 2018

This is precisely my point. See some people say that there are no "standards for (semantic) versioning" and this is patently untrue,

That said you don't care about them and state that you won't be using them... and that's fantastic. Sadly most developers want to use SemVer because it makes sense and gives people a better idea about the state of the project. Sadly most devs (sampled from this site) appear to have no idea how to use it... nor about formal development practices. Therefore, no one has produced a road map of any kind... and this means that versioning numbers are made up on the fly by each dev.

It's frustrating because versioning is supposed to convey the current state of the project. For example with this project... it's hard to tell what v0.6 means because the dev is not following a roadmap or standard... and you have to guess from the changelogs, rendering the SemVer pointless.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
This is precisely my point. See some people say that there are no "standards for (semantic) versioning" and this is patently untrue,

That said you don't care about them and state that you won't be using them... and that's fantastic. Sadly most developers want to use SemVer because it makes sense and gives people a better idea about the state of the project. Sadly most devs (sampled from this site) appear to have no idea how to use it... nor about formal development practices. Therefore, no one has produced a road map of any kind... and this means that versioning numbers are made up on the fly by each dev.

It's frustrating because versioning is supposed to convey the current state of the project. For example with this project... it's hard to tell what v0.6 means because the dev is not following a roadmap or standard... and you have to guess from the changelogs, rendering the SemVer pointless.
Interesting... but I guess it still would be really hard to tell what 0.6 really means since, besides stating that the game had 6 minor version changes, correct me if I’m mistaken, but minor versions don’t have a limit,like the example with 9999999.999999.999999 (shortened coz f lazy to count all them 9s).

Ah geez, it hurts why head just to think what major, minor and patches are so I’ll just think major is a full game, minor can be huge changes that aren’t considered major enough, and patches are translations and text corrections etc.

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
Update v0.6.1 was just released on and for all pledge levels. As always, hitting the Sunday deadline means that I'll be releasing the update publicly first thing on Wednesday morning :)

A smaller update this week, as I managed to completely wreck my left wrist on Tuesday, so all the coding had to be done one-handed :cry: Nevertheless, there's a small extension to the Fey storyline, a new area, and a Madison story event! Hope you enjoy! :)

Changelog below, by request:
---------------------------------
CHANGELOG:
  • Madison: New Story Event!
  • Main Story: New Mini-Event (Follow the "FEY" Lead)
  • Navigation: New navigation options in Morgana's home!
  • Bug: Couple of small typos fixed.

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
I was wondering. When I last played this (just after the incident at the lab and you get access to the manor) you can bathe with pixie however if memory serves the first time you bathe with her you have to coax her into the water with that rubber duck however I've just tried the recent update (public) and when I did so this time it skipped that introduction event and went straight to the second encounter with her (the repeatable encounter) in the bath. I was wondering if that first event was removed.

Last edited:

Lolzi

Dec 16, 2018
"So all coding had to be done one handed"... wait... it isn't always that way?

Thanks for the work btw Dev, the game is great thus far... not looking forwards to the replay though as allegedly someone dies ._. ; Referring to previous posts... do you per chance happen to have a development road map? Just curious.

Ah geez, it hurts why head just to think what major, minor and patches are so I’ll just think major is a full game, minor can be huge changes that aren’t considered major enough, and patches are translations and text corrections etc.
That's pretty much it. You can think of 'minor' being 'feature' additions/upgrades or additional chapters being added. Patches are things like bug fixes, so if a feature isn't working as intended, typos and the like. Professionally, sometimes this is broken down further and typos are 'revisions' which is a fourth integer.

Reactions: Deezius

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Ok I am wondering did I miss something? Is there a patch I don't know about that introduces incest? I see incest in the tags and Jessica makes you call her Aunt and refers to your mother as 'her best friend' and you as 'her best friends son' which usually is a replacement for 'sister' and 'sister's son'. It kind of gives you the vibe that there is or was a possibility for the incest in that situation. Here is where the rest of the confusion comes in some people have messaged me stating that yes there is a patch (getting my hope up) but they never provide links to it, while others say that there is none. So is there a definitive answer to this, is or was there a patch for this, because like I said it definitely gives off that kind of vibe.

P.S. I would hope that there is actually one because personally I would prefer that she is your actual aunt. Just saying.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
It's been a while since I've gone through that part but I don't think she is your actual aunt because, like you said, she keeps calling the MC's mother her "best friend", she just seems to like it when you call her that for some reason. Then again, maybe the dev just phrased it that way because Patreon seems to be extremely allergic to anything that isn't vanilla, I don't know, the dev would have to clarify this to make it clear.

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Ok I am wondering did I miss something? Is there a patch I don't know about that introduces incest? I see incest in the tags and Jessica makes you call her Aunt and refers to your mother as 'her best friend' and you as 'her best friends son' which usually is a replacement for 'sister' and 'sister's son'. It kind of gives you the vibe that there is or was a possibility for the incest in that situation. Here is where the rest of the confusion comes in some people have messaged me stating that yes there is a patch (getting my hope up) but they never provide links to it, while others say that there is none. So is there a definitive answer to this, is or was there a patch for this, because like I said it definitely gives off that kind of vibe.

P.S. I would hope that there is actually one because personally I would prefer that she is your actual aunt. Just saying.
It could be refering to one of the council members
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As for "Aunt" Jessica, she was close friends with your mother since they where children, so close in fact they where considered sisters, twins I think she says. I can't remember fully though.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
It's been a while since I've gone through that part but I don't think she is your actual aunt because, like you said, she keeps calling the MC's mother her "best friend", she just seems to like it when you call her that for some reason. Then again, maybe the dev just phrased it that way because Patreon seems to be extremely allergic to anything that isn't vanilla, I don't know, the dev would have to clarify this to make it clear.
No blood relation unfortunately. Mostly the Aunt option gives some light fetish play. The dialogue is written that what she says with that option on or off is pretty much the same. Though it would be nice to see ArcGames flex his writing skills by giving some extended 'Aunt' scenes. Not sure how that would effect the story if the MC's mom was her real sister? Getting some real info on the MC's mom sounds nice but seems teasing leads that lead nowhere is the easier route :LOL:

Some devs offer an 'unofficial' patch to include it but ArcGames just left it vague enough probably in hopes if Patreon got fussy they could say not true incest. I doubt Patreon would give two shits about that point though as they mostly keep the bankers (Paypal etc) happy while having fun in the cocaine room...

As for real incest
https://f95zone.to/threads/corrupted-kingdoms-v0-6-0-arcgames.31912/post-3759033

Since this game generally updates weekly, making and maintaining a True Aunt Jessica patch would probably be pretty time consuming however I agree the option would be nice.

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
A steamy hot sex scene with gramps right there on Morgana's couch, what else could we possibly want? If the pattern holds, he wouldn't tell the MC when he's about to finish and you'd have to guess, just like everything else in the story.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A steamy hot sex scene with gramps right there on Morgana's couch, what else could we possibly want? If the pattern holds, he wouldn't tell the MC when he's about to finish and you'd have to guess, just like everything else in the story.
What else? Pregnancy from that? :KEK:

4.40 star(s) 233 Votes