Claven W

Apr 14, 2019
Update v0.6.1 has just been released to the public :) Download links, changelog, etc. all available in the OP as always.

A smaller update this week, as I managed to completely wreck my left wrist last Tuesday, so all the coding had to be done one-handed (and not in a fun way). Nevertheless, there's a small extension to the Fey storyline, a new area, and a Madison story event! Hope you enjoy! :)

Oh, also... new banner! And CK now has a community-setup-and-moderated Thank you so much to all the amazing people who went to the trouble of setting it up, and who have spent their valuable time contributing to it! It really was an awesome thing to wake up to.
Is there a patch for 6.0 to 6.1?

Reactions: masterdragonson

Nerevar2

Sep 28, 2017
Ppl,i need some help. As i recall there was an ivent when a new girlcow comes to "work" on the farm. But i cant get that ivent. How do i get it? (Im not talking about Kana)

ymudds

Jul 16, 2019
when r we gona finally be able to use our powers whenever we want, like at the public in counters or just for fun at the other girls or to change how they r(i want all them to be no free will slaves)

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
I'm a little stuck with the Fey Lead.
It says I should talk to Kana and Annie to see if they're ok. But the is no option to and also nothing seems to happen. Tried every day of a week and every time of the days.
Can anybody help me?

Dreew

Sep 6, 2017
Hi guys, last time I played this game was last year, so please can you tell me if now the mc can fuck the little fairy?

Reactions: gnuh

Passerby#4554

Apr 3, 2019
I'm a little stuck with the Fey Lead.
It says I should talk to Kana and Annie to see if they're ok. But the is no option to and also nothing seems to happen. Tried every day of a week and every time of the days.
Can anybody help me?
Did you try talking to both of them? If you did, then you might have missed an event. Idk anything past that.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Here is an unofficial update patch for those that already have 0.6.0
CorruptedKingdoms-0.6.1-pc update patch.rar

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also I played around with the Icon Configuration. This is purely cosmetic.
https://f95zone.to/threads/corrupted-kingdoms-v0-5-5-arcgames.31912/post-3542485

l3igBozz

Jun 15, 2019
Umm... I try to talk wth Madison but there ain't anything to chose did i have to do something for her event?

LagNag

Nov 27, 2018
Almost didn't recognize the game in the updates page with the new cover art. New art is awesome by the way.

Gonna wait maybe 3 or 4 updates before I download again. How is this update(0.6.1) by the way?

4.40 star(s) 233 Votes