masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I agree with you that those three didn't get the best new designs. And you're right overall. I also think it's human nature to not react good to change. Even though I myself welcome change I can understand people who are kind of upset by it. But I can't understand the people who are really mad about the new designs. Also change can change to be better meaning that the new designs are able to be improve on.
Think of it like the ice water challenge. While Arc may not have stated those girls were his original characters it was implied through lack of credits and marketing. As far as easing shock the best early warning we got was " ". Then how far reaching was the change? We relied on CursedFlame91 for that since Arc didn't comment on how many characters this affected. One of those being overly coy doesn't always look cute... As for addressing fans concerns well still waiting on that unless you count Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V :unsure:

Someone did a better meme of this earlier
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: StarsMan423

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Morning in the kitchen, tell Jessica 'Let's be naughty' and she has her old model.
Kitchen breakfast scenes, Gwen under the table uses her old model.
Looks like the following gallery scenes are using the old models in the thumbnail too:
Emma's gallery scene
Gwen's nighttime scene
All of Jessica's gallery scenes
All Lily's gallery scenes except her biker scene
Madison's gallery scene
Bruh, I can guarantee some will prefer these "bugs" XD

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
our guy has learned fuck all that would be useful in a fight
Everybody what's kung fu fighting?
We train with ninja girls, some of which actually wanted to kill him. It's also safe to assume Gramps hasn't neglected the boys training since he survives training against those Kunoichi and possibly gets his dick wet as a reward.
Sadly we seen the MC be more capable at fighting then Chloe up until the plot demands it. Kinda forgot in Hand-to-Hand combat the MC could weaponize Awaken or Shatter :whistle: (Though I don't think that rule is strictly followed :unsure:)

Good catch with Gwen though (y) I think some people forget that Gwen & Chloe are still on the payroll as Organization Soldiers though transferred to Jessica's personal guard. Also I guess the Manor has no form of security system? In a world where Cameras, Cell Phones, and I assume Video can be recorded there isn't any kind of Alarm System. Just seems odd that an Organization known for fighting Fey wouldn't have something in place for their top officials. Or Jessica since after the kidnappings had hopes of protecting the MC :rolleyes:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
weaponize Awaken or Shatter :whistle: (Though I don't think that rule is strictly followed :unsure:)
I think the only physical contact you need is Control (weaker version) bud' then it's back to good ol'
*Points at them -> insert magical sound effects* thingie since that's what happened in the uhh "chapter" where we unlock the Duo...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

loner0125

Jan 31, 2018
As much as I'm against it (I can tell there was some rather serious changes in the characters, am still not a fan of big breasts) I'll download the update, and give it a looksee, although I like variety, "more than a mouthful is indeed a waste" is still one of my favorites of the game, just hope that wasn't wrecked for me . . still hoping for ownership of the college . .

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I think the only physical contact you need is Control (weaker version) bud' then it's back to good ol'
*Points at them -> insert magical sound effects* thingie
Could be. I remember it as Arc quickly inserted that rule so people wouldn't just be flashing Awaken/Shatter on everyone :LOL:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Could be. I remember it as Arc quickly inserted that rule so people wouldn't just be flashing Awaken/Shatter on everyone :LOL:
I mean I thought Morgana said that in Control while Gramps did say we uhh "upgraded" to Awaken / Shatter so I won't be counting the certain chapter as some plot hole or something but yeah we can still kinda control them since we have that ability to literally spread some uhh HOOORUNY AUUURAAA in the School so why bother using the 2 main abilities when we have other ones to use @ w@b

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
One thing I would like to see is hints in the gallery on how to unlock scenes. I'd also like to see it on the menu when you right click so you don't have to go back to the main menu screen to access it.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
How do you unlock the last scene for Jessica and the first scene for Pixie in the gallery?
Jessica's Naked Apron - Talk to her in the kitchen and she should sooner or later ask you to buy one for her.
Pixie Laptop Plushy - This was an Act 1 exclusive if I remember right. It involved using Control on someone then going to sleep at the Flat.

You could just use a Persistent Save or Cheat to get those for the Gallery.
https://f95zone.to/threads/corrupted-kingdoms-v0-7-0a-big-bugfix-edition-arcgames.31912/post-4247582

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Does anyone know how to unlock the last outfit for Chloe?
Her Witch Outfit. Used to be easier before 0.7.0 but here we go
1 - If you haven't seen her mutilation event go do that, there is a guide on the front page for exploring to meet Lyx, the Goblin Witch
2 - Jessica needs to be your Sugar Mamma, who knows why since by this point the MC is capable of doing a job. Anyways some Jessica Love (3 Hearts)
3 - Visit Chloe on the Weekend in the Morning

Reactions: graverobber2

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Yeah, I meant magic since the thing is incorporeal and he can't just hit it. He doesn't know any magic that is useful in a fight apart from Shatter, and that's kind of the nuclear option. I wouldn't have minded him using it here though knowing how things ended up. Poor Chloe. :cry:
~Endure~ Useful for Fires and Combat. Amount of damaged absorbed depends on Magical Level. We even use it on Pixie so we can literally stick our massive dick in her little hole without causing internal bleeding ♥

Also Shatter isn't that nuclear especially if the MC chose his target. Even if the Assassin resisted it will would have hampered her ability to fight. Though there should have been an option to tell Chloe to take Alice and run...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: CursedFlame91

Daddums

Oct 26, 2019
~Endure~ Useful for Fires and Combat. Amount of damaged absorbed depends on Magical Level. We even use it on Pixie so we can literally stick our massive dick in her little hole without causing internal bleeding ♥

Also Shatter isn't that nuclear especially if the MC chose his target. Even if the Assassin resisted it will would have hampered her ability to fight. Though there should have been an option to tell Chloe to take Alice and run...
I still could have sworn there were wards around the mansion that only the council could break through, but maybe those were fever dreams.

• Thinking Face

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I still could have sworn there were wards around the mansion that only the council could break through, but maybe those were fever dreams.
Maybe fever dreams :geek:

I looked through the early point when Qarinah and Asteria visit the Manor Garden but it they went with "Hallowed Speech" which was more of saying they wouldn't harm the MC if he met with them.

Qarinah is able to invade dreams as she's done it to the MC before. Probably would have been more useful against another Fey that invaded Chloe instead of Lyx but apparently the comic relief character made more sense for reasons... Hell Qarinah could have probably gave some useful info about the Assassin in general.

Kana has sneaked into the Manor before to deliver a gift and for a fun cosplay event. Though whether the other girls knew about this is hard to say.

Really though "Upgrade Security" should be a bit further up on the list since the MC keeps finding trouble. We got Eldritch Abominations, Rouge Fey, Organization Goons, Mafia, Ninjas, and I wouldn't be surprised with all the mischief random girls looking for their baby's daddy looking for us...

4.40 star(s) 234 Votes