ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
Chloe better not end up like that rat lady I keep forgetting the name of (was it Ami?). My rage would be so cataclysmic in scope that I would... write bad things about that turn of events in an online forum. Let the absolute horror of that action sink in for a moment.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Chloe better not end up like that rat lady I keep forgetting the name of (was it Ami?). My rage would be so cataclysmic in scope that I would... write bad things about that turn of events in an online forum. Let the absolute horror of that action sink in for a moment.
Ami is right :D Though I think 0.7.1 might make you laugh or cry...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ankhtar

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
~Endure~ Useful for Fires and Combat. Amount of damaged absorbed depends on Magical Level. We even use it on Pixie so we can literally stick our massive dick in her little hole without causing internal bleeding ♥

Also Shatter isn't that nuclear especially if the MC chose his target. Even if the Assassin resisted it will would have hampered her ability to fight. Though there should have been an option to tell Chloe to take Alice and run...
Endure is explicitly stated to only work on mundane things, not fey powers. It might be useful against the Organisation goons (although we don't know if it's strong enough to resist gunshots - do we want to test that?) but not against fey or eldritch.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Endure is explicitly stated to only work on mundane things, not fey powers. It might be useful against the Organisation goons (although we don't know if it's strong enough to resist gunshots - do we want to test that?) but not against fey or eldritch.
That is one of those things you just assume it doesn't work without ever trying it :coffee: If it doesn't work on Fey then why does it work on a Fey? Last I recall Lil' Roxy is a Fey and she was using her fire powers while the MC took her home, the game even made a comment about her burning the MC and Endure probably prevented severe burns. Pixie was already mentioned to prevent physical damage. This magic bubble should have at least been tested even if it turned out to be a it would still be better then being naked. Hell even if it wasn't that effective having Magic and Martial Arts training is somewhat better in a fight with an unknown Magic User then being a regular human.

Besides the MC would have only had to held out this long before unleashing Full Shatter

Though the MC should really get the memo for the next time he stands around with his thumb up his butt during a fight

As for gunshots... Projectiles would be useful to know without Arc hand-waving it for convenience. Either actually seeing Endure succeed or fail in the writing without it just being assumed.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Actually it's one of those things that I remember what was said when we learned it.
View attachment 836510 View attachment 836511
And that it says the same in the power's description.
I've learned to not trust neither Lyx or Pixie as both say many things. A subtle difference between what they say and what plays out as the plot demands it :geek:

Pixie's intelligence changes on if she is just having a hungry moment to strangely proficient in fields she has no knowledge about. Her explaining the Nexus but having no grasp at the Laptop is one of those moments. In the end she usually wants Ice Cream regardless...

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Well, while I also agree that Chloe's event was too "on rails" for my liking.
It has to happen anyway.

So about Endure.

Lyx clearly says it protects against mortal sources of damage, not fey.
Robin mentions that it sucks he wouldn't be able to use it with Roxy.

So fast foward to the burning building.
Endure manages to protect him against the burning building's fire.

But when he holds Lil Roxy it still burns him, he mentions it's like holding a live coal.

Thing is, he's protected against the burning stuff around him, but not the heat produced by Lil Roxy.
And as we later find out, she gets colder the further she is from the fire.

My point is, Lil Roxy doesn't boil him alive not because of Endure, it's just because she smol.

Also yeah, the thing with Lyx. One thing for sure is that she's more sciency than magic, but she pretends to be magical.
I don't know about yall but I'm used to witch like characters asking for something but then it just happens that what we gave them wasn't what they needed to make the thing we wanted and instead just asked for something as some sort of "payment".

Bitch likes cum... Cum goblin. JENSEN YEEEES

The wolves

VALLEY OF THE WOLVES
Game Developer
Nov 11, 2017
Hi Guys, I have a little question. I had played a game where the characters were like in this game, at the beginning of the game we were asking for help from a witch and summoning a demon, and then we were going to the kingdom we wanted to conquer as captives and fuck the girls there. anyone knows the name of the game ?I looked for
but could not find it.

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
Hi Guys, I have a little question. I had played a game where the characters were like in this game, at the beginning of the game we were asking for help from a witch and summoning a demon, and then we were going to the kingdom we wanted to conquer as captives and fuck the girls there. anyone knows the name of the game ?I looked for
but could not find it.
Elven quest 2

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Or it was just hyperbole?
Maybe we all just overthinking this because it's fun :D

MC "She's burning a hole in my shirt!" but my bare hands are fine :p

Then we think about throwing her into the river... Really we carried this little girl, naked might I add, on foot from town all the way to the farm without anyone noticing. Conspiracy theories abound :LOL: Wouldn't be surprised if a little smoke trail followed us the entire way

• Thinking Face
Reactions: CursedFlame91

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
Also yeah, the thing with Lyx. One thing for sure is that she's more sciency than magic, but she pretends to be magical.
I dunno what you're talking about. She clearly says she's a witch and it's all magic. Like did you read her character card? She is clearly a witch dude. She just gotta find where she put her pointy hat. Only witches wear pointy hat.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
but could not find it.
That's a bit vague as I've played a few games that go with find Witch/Demon to bang girls

4.40 star(s) 234 Votes