JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
I belive that recycle her is a easy way out for her....she need to learn a lesson...
Cut off her limb and process it into paper. Let pixie doodle on it and make paper planes with it while we for her to watch. When its all used up, take it to the recycling center and turn it into toilet paper. Record the whole thing and show it to her. This is how humans recycle.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Version 0.7.7 and 7.6 pixie could not be advanced beyond 'i should get some sleep at the manor' love card.
Is this normal? I progressed through both versions with a clean save, but to no avail.
It's normal. The scene also requires Chloe Love along with her 0.7.0 event which the game doesn't mention.
If Chloe is being an Emo shut in well go Exploring to find Lyx, the Goblin Witch. You might have to get to know that she is magically delicious which means learning Endure. After that visiting Chloe in the Morning should unclog her. Once you got Chloe good to go then Pixie will have a scene with her at night.

idontknowrofl

Feb 1, 2020
I've just played through the game for the first time and I think I'm done for now (v0.7.6), every character's story line and the leads can't be progressed further, all stats are maxed, bought every building and upgrades available and I unlocked everything in the gallery.

I'm still missing one of Jessica's outfits though (the 4th one, it's purple). How can I get that?
Also is there any point yet in some of the explorable areas, like the volleyball girls, the caretaker, the beach girls or that fish girl? Is there anything in Samanthas storyline after finding her neighbor in the Samus cosplay?
And can I do anything in the east hallway or the dungeon in the manor?
What about the church or the school or the last greyed out building, can I buy them somehow or are they only available in a later version?

Sorry for all the questions, I just want to make sure I did everything I can :)

Reactions: girdeyordo

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Let's roll

I'm still missing one of Jessica's outfits though (the 4th one, it's purple). How can I get that?
Purple one. It's the yoga outfit, you find her doing yoga during the day (most likely during a weekend)

Also is there any point yet in some of the explorable areas, like the volleyball girls, the caretaker, the beach girls or that fish girl?
Most of the explore areas will have a repeatable sex scene with the characters present.
Some of them are not implemented yet.

Is there anything in Samanthas storyline after finding her neighbor in the Samus cosplay?
Not right now. The even with Jackie is currently the last thing you can do.

It's fairly useless right now.
In the future you might be able to ask some girl to move in with you. Nothing implemented right now.

What about the church or the school or the last greyed out building, can I buy them somehow or are they only available in a later version?
Later version indeed. You need to convince the current owner to sell you the property, which requires some storyline progress.
Especially the church. The colllege might be coming sooner.

Sorry for all the questions, I just want to make sure I did everything I can :)
It's cool.

TheChewables

May 11, 2017
the current update says there is a Roxy Love event, but i was unable to trigger it. was it really just talking to the soldier chick? Luna had a fingering scene, so i expected a new love scene for Roxy meant something more than just getting the soldier chick pissed at you for a second.

idontknowrofl

Feb 1, 2020
Thanks for all the answers!

Purple one. It's the yoga outfit, you find her doing yoga during the day (most likely during a weekend)
Weird how I never saw this lol. Is it in the Living room? On the weekend I often saw the girls with Alice playing Switch there, and isn't Jessica at work during the week?

Reactions: girdeyordo

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
the current update says there is a Roxy Love event, but i was unable to trigger it. was it really just talking to the soldier chick? Luna had a fingering scene, so i expected a new love scene for Roxy meant something more than just getting the soldier chick pissed at you for a second.
READ
2020-11-09 15_36_33-[Ren'Py] Corrupted Kingdoms [v0.7.7] [ArcGames] _ F95zone.png

All jokes aside. Sometimes stuff qualified as Story event do feature a sex scene.
I assume the Love events mean the love stat goes up during that event.

Weird how I never saw this lol. Is it in the Living room? On the weekend I often saw the girls with Alice playing Switch there, and isn't Jessica at work during the week?
It's prolly during the weekend then.
It's on the living room for sure. I don't remember the details but she's doing yoga and if she likes you, then you can ask to help her.

loner0125

Jan 31, 2018
It's kinda sad really, I'm still wonked over the reskinned version that's the new 'now', however, this new leap ahead on the updates is annoying, not sure why someone has to constantly leak the game early on when there was a reasonable upload timeline already established and worked fine, guess I'm just fickle that way . .

dirtyotaku13

Jul 12, 2017
Fun fact: There's actually some dummied out code for the dungeon that would make you able to call Jessica or Gwen and spank them to increase their submission stats. From what I understand, Arc shelved the plans for the dungeon because he wasn't sure where he wanted to go with it and other stuff needed to be focused on first, but he'll probably come back to it at some point down the line.

EDIT: Speaking of dummied out stuff, I found there's also some outfit-specific sex dialogue for Chloe for her "naughty" action similar to the other girls. My guess as to why this got cut is given how Chloe can have multiple personalities on the surface at a given time, constantly updating this for multiple personality variations would've been a hassle so he opted to just keep the same dialogue.

~J&F~

Sep 2, 2020
I like how Arc is diligent in updating the game

I want to ask your opinion, is it better to always play the game every time there is a new update or is it better to wait for the game to end then play it?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

~J&F~

Sep 2, 2020
Man it will be a pain in my ass to clean all the blood from the streets of my hometown after im done with it -_-
Looks really interesting ! I hope it will be amazing when fully completed, good luck :)
Why i can't use emoji? I try once and when i post it , the emoji just disappear :'(

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I want to ask your opinion, is it better to always play the game every time there is a new update or is it better to wait for the game to end then play it?
Depends on personal taste.

If you are the type that likes to pick up story quest and finish them the same day then waiting is better as Arc has a tendency to blue ball the player. Many a time the player is told to talk to someone else then only by checking the quest log finds out that's all folks for that version. In a couple months or years that quest might start up again. Arc doesn't do Roadmaps so he never has a plan on when he will finish content and given there are around 20 'Main Girls' he is spread rather thin so don't expect most girls to be touched in any given month.

If you just like seeing random girls getting laid well that tends to happen in most updates. Even if Arc just copy paste old scenes while adding a fresh coat of paint to do so.

Bandwidth also plays a roll as while Arc puts out roughly 1 GB a week in reality only 20 or so MB changes. Those on metered connections might want to save it for a monthly thing or use Unofficial Updates.

• Hey there
Reactions: CursedFlame91

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Fun fact: There's actually some dummied out code for the dungeon that would make you able to call Jessica or Gwen and spank them to increase their submission stats. From what I understand, Arc shelved the plans for the dungeon because he wasn't sure where he wanted to go with it and other stuff needed to be focused on first, but he'll probably come back to it at some point down the line.

EDIT: Speaking of dummied out stuff, I found there's also some outfit-specific sex dialogue for Chloe for her "naughty" action similar to the other girls. My guess as to why this got cut is given how Chloe can have multiple personalities on the surface at a given time, constantly updating this for multiple personality variations would've been a hassle so he opted to just keep the same dialogue.
The dungeon stuff was scrapped. Not sure if it will be temporary or complete removal.
I've seen him change his mind on some game concepts multiple times, it wouldn't be the first.

Anyone know how long until ArcGames let us fuck that bunny boy?
I doubt something like that would be added to the game.
And even if it could be, it would have to get through some polls.

Here's a response from Arc when asked about adding traps.
I've mentioned before that I'm not opposed to putting a trap in the game, but since it's a polarising kink I'll hold a poll about it first
So yeah, if enough people want it and not that many people oppose it, then it might be a thing.
If it's not something too complex to do, like tentacles...

Of course, by people I mean the patrons since he stopped giving a shit about this site.
Again, congrats on driving him out.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Of course, by people I mean the patrons since he stopped giving a shit about this site.
Again, congrats on driving him out.
You make it sound like he wasn't just advertising on here all along. Some developers actually care about the fans while others just try to sell their merch. It's a pirate site and expecting people not to come here for that is mind bonkers insanity :LOL:

Let's be reasonable it happens to every game once it becomes popular enough it's just a matter of does the dev put on their big boy pants and keep fan engagement or scamper off blaming the same 'piracy' that helped promote their brand to begin with when they were starting off as small fries.

4.40 star(s) 233 Votes