MC's Hammer

Apr 23, 2018
Well, I am a general [anime-only] lolicon, so I do compare lots of niche, unusual fetishes to the loli fetish.....

Seems like you're not a fellow loli lover, but please don't hate on us and we good;)

We all have our preferences, we all have our opinions, but no one is every allowed to discriminate against people different from themselves:)

When your fetish is as controversial as this one is, and you actually become a physical manifestation of the genre, you sort of set yourself up in a victimizing position reacting to expected criticisms.

Loli fans are not unlike republicans on reddit. Attendance isn't against the rules, but you can't help but feel like you're always in the wrong neighborhood.

Last edited:

OverLord gamer

Nov 27, 2018
PATRON RELEASE v0.7.8!

The weekly update has been released!
This update is available to ALL Patrons, with the public build being released in a few days.

A bit of a shorter "setup" update this week, as things ramp up for Madison and Veronica and you move closer to uncovering the truth behind Roxy's desolate world. What secrets lie beneath the sand? Cue ominous music! I hope you enjoy! :)

CHANGELOG:

Roxy: New Story Event!
Veronica: New Story Event!
Madison: New Story Event!
Madison: New Outfit - "Fancy!"
Bug: Chloe's panties no longer fade in and out of existence during her Organisation Outfit naughty scenes. The time fracture has been stabilised!
Bug: Fixed an overflowing Roxy hint. I think it went molten
Bug: Usual typo and grammatical fixes

I hope you enjoy this week's update! Next Patron update will be next Sunday, 22nd of November.
thank you

Reactions: masterdragonson

Marphey

May 13, 2019
Yeah I wouldn't compare... well anything to lolis, but I get the message. Femboys aren't universally loved and can put some people off, like unclothed sex or more likely incest. So I understand all of what you're saying and agree with most of it.

But to be honest, the guys don't have to be feminine.
What ? I can understand incest but how the hell do people get put off by unclothed sex ?

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Here is an unofficial update patch for those that already have 0.7.7
CorruptedKingdoms-0.7.8-pc update patch.rar

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

tuffaloaf

Sep 25, 2018
I haven't been able to update the android version of this game since 0.7.0. Every there is an app not installed error. Has this happened to anyone else or am I missing something?

• Thinking Face

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I haven't been able to update the android version of this game since 0.7.0. Every there is an app not installed error. Has this happened to anyone else or am I missing something?
Arc lost the android dev keys around 0.7.0

1 - Backup Saves
Android/data/com.domain.corruptedkingdoms/files/saves
2 - Uninstall Old
3 - Install New
4 - Restore Backup Save Data
5 - Play

Reactions: tuffaloaf

Samwisemark3

Sep 15, 2018
Great game and amazing storie so far. However do I always have to download a new apk version to update it for my phone? It is a bit tideous so if there is a way to auto update I would appreciate that a lot. Nonetheless, keep up the great work :)

Reactions: girdeyordo

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Quick question, has there been any progress with Morgana or is she still insufferable?
Not yet! Morgana more likely would be 1 of the "final boss" of the game or at least for now we all are confirmed she was tied into a very big end game plot, she was both response for all bad things and mystery that need to be solve and at the same time we still didn't know much about her and the true motive behind it even after she stated by herself about taking revenge on Organization and rule over the Frey (it could only 1 small part of it and she could want even more than that)

Reactions: spitfire335

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
When your fetish is as controversial as this one is, and you actually become a physical manifestation of the genre, you sort of set yourself up in a victimizing position reacting to expected criticisms.

Loli fans are not unlike republicans on reddit. Attendance isn't against the rules, but you can't help but feel like you're always in the wrong neighborhood.
I would disagree – I expect criticism, not hate.

Like I'm a democrat, but I wouldn't tell a republican to "go die" or "I hate you" or "fuck you"

I would be like, "What do you think about systemic racism? Do you have evidence to support your answers?"

Same thing with lolis. I'm fine with people calling the fetish disgusting, or *barf* material, or they don't like it and don't want it in the game.

I ain't fine with people telling us to go die, go commit suicide, or that we're pedos (cause 99% loli fans are anime restricted).

Jun 6, 2019
So are we not currently able to get influence at the school? I used to be able to go to the classroom and failed since I didn't have the correct magic. Now I'm not able to go to the classroom at all? Maybe I did it and Don't remember but all the girls around the school still don't respect my authority.

• Thinking Face

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
So are we not currently able to get influence at the school? I used to be able to go to the classroom and failed since I didn't have the correct magic. Now I'm not able to go to the classroom at all? Maybe I did it and Don't remember but all the girls around the school still don't respect my authority.
Pretty sure that's still a work in progress. Veronica gave a guided tour of the classrooms in one event but otherwise you get access to the open areas like the Library, Swimming Pool, Gymnasium, and the Courtyard.

Oh and you don't get special time with the school girls yet.

mikatamo

Nov 5, 2018
Hey guys, I need a bit help, I cannot run the game and each time I try then this is pop up
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

Before loading the script.
Exception: Couldn't find file 'images.rpi'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\My Documents\Downloads\CorruptedKingdoms-0.7.8-pc\CorruptedKingdoms-0.7.8-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\My Documents\Downloads\CorruptedKingdoms-0.7.8-pc\CorruptedKingdoms-0.7.8-pc\renpy\main.py", line 357, in main
renpy.loader.index_archives()
File "C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\My Documents\Downloads\CorruptedKingdoms-0.7.8-pc\CorruptedKingdoms-0.7.8-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 164, in index_archives
fn = transfn(prefix + ".rpi")
File "C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\My Documents\Downloads\CorruptedKingdoms-0.7.8-pc\CorruptedKingdoms-0.7.8-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 649, in transfn
raise Exception("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
Exception: Couldn't find file 'images.rpi'.

• Thinking Face
4.40 star(s) 233 Votes