Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
Is it just me or does it seem like Asteria (or any of the council members) getting knocked up by Morganna's (monkey/slave) would be something that would quickly draw attention to him and have serious repercussions. "Hey Morganna, I'm gonna have your human's baby..." ummm do council members not talk to each other at all or?
Why would they talk to her when not necessary? Roxy and Luna are too absorbed in their own business (or games in Roxy's case) and the other two hate her.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Is it just me or does it seem like Asteria (or any of the council members) getting knocked up by Morganna's (monkey/slave) would be something that would quickly draw attention to him and have serious repercussions. "Hey Morganna, I'm gonna have your human's baby..." ummm do council members not talk to each other at all or?
Yeah unless the "Plot demands it" there doesn't seem to be much in world building and none of the members actually communicate with one another in any meaningful way. Unlike the legion of doom they also don't have any clearly defined goals as an organisation.

For lore I'l go with:
  • Morganna is too self centered to care about what's happening around her unless it's right in front of her face.
  • While the council is for girl talk and polishing their nails I take it by this point members don't communicate with each other, kinda odd as talking about the boys they like sounds like a topic.
  • Since moms seem to be okay with chucking their kids into the abyss well basic motherly interactions don't seem to be accounted for. One might think a new mother would be all for baby talk but I guess telling your friends "I'm pregnant", "Here's a pic of my baby", and "Do you know any good exercises to get things tight again?" are also things girls don't talk about.
The factions seem so disorganized it's hard to imagine how they actually manage to be organizations but that's plot holes for you :p

Reactions: OnlyUsedForNever

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Corrupted Kingdoms [v0.11.2] [ArcGames] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 1,03 GB / 385 MB - CorruptedKingdoms-0.11.2-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1018 MB / 351 MB - CorruptedKingdoms-0.11.2-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

Made using my compressed version of v0.11.1
and masterdragonson's unofficial update patch v0.11.2.
Thx for your work mate. It's highly appreciated!

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
my other fav game renryu have 2 hours content and it barely a week since it get updated while this have like 3 minute content,lmao.

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
aj yes fianlly my fav girl asteria gets a momma, but how about in the lets get nauighty optiona new position fpr her maybe the one we do after the tourmantment wherethe mc pushes her down

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
this ?????? who cna mvoe inot the eastwing too who is it i only have ami adn hana/ard in there

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Reij

paicadra

Jun 9, 2018
@ArcGames
I realize that this game has advanced pretty far in development but I was wondering if you were familiar with this mod for your renders:

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Maybe?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I can't rename lil'roxie. Renaming all the others work but not her. Anyone else?
She's not your kid so you can't change her name. It's really not known who's kid she does belong to as vague and mysterious were said which was just coincidentally much easier to write for ;) Is she Roxie from another timeline, your future love child, a clone like Schala from Chrono Trigger, or just a random naked loli that was thrown in for the funsies.

4.40 star(s) 234 Votes