Spyk-789

Sep 9, 2019
Does anyone know if there is a way to view all of the scenes that aren't included in the gallery? Like maybe a mod of sorts? I know they were excluded bcuz they're repeatable but I like the idea of having all of the NSFW scenes in one spot in one click.

Jan 16, 2019
Nope, most of this is side character filler. You do get to fuck Lyx but it's not repeatable and you can't knock her up yet. That's the closest these last few updates came to story since she's suppose to be one of the main girls.
Thank you .im curious about story .and want to fuck morgana.

tsukino_kage

Mar 31, 2018
Thank you .im curious about story .and want to fuck morgana.
I suspect Morgana is going to be a Shatter only character. She's basically a complete villain and none of her storylines build affection, only to get power over her. Plus, there's the hint from her Heart page.

Jan 16, 2019
I suspect Morgana is going to be a Shatter only character. She's basically a complete villain and none of her storylines build affection, only to get power over her. Plus, there's the hint from her Heart page.
I know but still im dreaming about that without shattering .maybe rape option ? rape is common in fantasy universe especially wuxia.

Last edited:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I have a theory how Awaken might work on her, we've used it on all the other girls to bring feelings of affection to the surface, but maybe awakening affection isn't the only thing it can do. What if it could bring other feelings to the surface? Maybe if she starts to fear us, we can use it to amplify that fear? So she gets more and more fearful until eventually we get a choice to fully Awaken the fear and cement her as being permanently fearful of us, or at that point she's weak enough to Shatter if we prefer.

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
como puedo conseguir gemas
Forum rules says only use english.

Well, the only way to get gems the legit way is to work for the merchant in the field.
Which I assume you already unlocked since you wouldn't need gems for anything other than buying stuff from the merchant.

The other way is to check the laptop in the MC's bedroom. There's a money cheat in there.

How to level Physical all the way? I basically only care about Lyx
You train with Annie up until you can't go further.
Then you train with Asteria.
NOTE: She has to like you before she'll let you use her gym.

pls help, i cant get the last charisma point
Keep doing the trickster's quests in the bar during the morning.
Did you get stuck or something?
You could send your save for someone to check if anything has gone wrong.

GoblinLover01

Sep 22, 2020
Failed some Golem test with Lyx for not having enough physical and when I went back I had to do some charisma check with a random talking chicken. So yeah, I missed all that cuz of a bug. EDIT: Magic went up 2 levels

tsukino_kage

Mar 31, 2018
It occurs to me that some of the side girls may have further parts to play. The Rinkos are pretty much a blank slate, the PTA and the college girls look like there's more there about getting control over the town and school, and of course, many of the girls related to the council haven't been given a sex scene yet, and they can be useful in the main plot in some small role. The summoner and her pet can make for a good ace in the hole for later given that no one knows they work for you.

MBdragon

Dec 16, 2018
You know. I kind of wish there was more interactions with some characters around the manor. For example with Ami. After getting her comfortable with you, it would nice to have one or two scenes where you can 'have fun' with her around the house.

Also there is that bathroom that is pretty much unused. Could have someone "help" you bathe or just have fun with them as well.

4.40 star(s) 234 Votes