BeenThroughHell

Sep 10, 2020
The person in charge of the OP comment was banned from uploading this game on Mega a while back iirc.

If you already have version 0.14.6 you can use that to add the new content instead of downloading the entire game again. Just unzip it then merge the "Game" folder with the original and choose yes when asked if you want to replace files.
well, sadly to say i cant unzip it cause for some reason it says file unknown or damaged.

BeenThroughHell

Sep 10, 2020
somehow i knew i did something because im waiting for my download to finish using workupload and it says i have 4days remaining. Demn God kinda Hates me

ymudds

Jul 16, 2019
sweet, the command ability, hopefully we can use it on the main and side characters too, also hopefully it still means we'll be able to use (fully powered unbroken) 'Shatter' power at a later date and mind break characters

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
can you recommend a proper unzipping file. if im correct im using winRar. i guess lmao
What OS are you using? Windows comes with a free Unzip program but 7-Zip is pretty good as well. Mac and Linux both come with free tools, but you can add others as well.

bloodenraged

Apr 13, 2018
Did you edit any of the stats or used a save from here that did?
Upload your save so people can look
no, it was a fresh save cause it happened to an old save and i thought it was just because it was an old save, so i started a new game, happened to that one too

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Considering some of the content and game being super wink wink nudge nudge about some of it im surprised they arent mad already. Is video game incest really that border line for some people ? sweet baby cupcake
Well, yes. That's why I said more than needed.
It's no surprise that mind control is already quite risky (non consensual sex).

And there's two sides to the argument.
One would say "Hey, if we already have this risky stuff why not add more?"

The other would say "Hey, no need to make the target on our backs any bigger"

And it doesn't help that another well known Koikatsu-based game that didn't even try to hide the incest stuff got taken out of patreon in the recent months.
Well, the whole ordeal might be not as simple as patreon going "no incest in my christian minecraft server", but I do remember talking to someone about CK having incest and mentioning that other game having incest and being just fine. Would be funny if it wasn't so infuriating. Fucking payment processors...

Then the tag should be removed
People have already answered.
There is some pseudo-incest (one woman likes when you call her aunt) and there's some Mother-Daughter & Sister-Sister threesomes. Not sure if you could count clones as incest...

But I may also mention that the game had a pregnancy tag for a really long time without having actual pregnancy.
It was a daydream scene, just an image of the girls and some teasing dialogue for future content.

Tags are a bit wack. I mean, the game has the prostitution tag, but it's for a random side event that most people forget exists.

How do I increase my charisma the trickster is still in the bar and he's telling me to do the three dates quest how exactly do I finish this quest?
I might need you to send your save.
The process is usually simple, talk to him, get the quest, invite girls to a date in the club 3 times (different or the same girl, doesn't matter.)
Then repeat again, but this time it has to be a "perfect date", where you answer all questions correctly.

That's pretty much it, if something has gone wrong I'd like to find out and relay the fix to the dingus.

yeah, something is wrong, i never get the suppression power, i seem to just skip the 6th training event
Well, this is one of the reasons why I'm sometimes against people leaking early access versions.
Kinda fucked up how people pay to be beta testers... You're paying for an inferior product than the public version, only benefit is getting it earlier.

Thing is, Arc's kind of a dingus and mixed up some bits of the code.
If you failed the 6th magic training (SUPRESSION) and went back to try again, it will put you on the 7th training (COMMAND).

It's fixed on 0.14.7a, patreon and substar have the fixed build, same build will be public on Thursday.
But who knows if it will get posted here, or if the mods/uploaders will update OP.

What I can do, is give you fuckers a dirty patch.
The attached file is a zip, inside it there's a folder called game, what you do with it is merge it with the folder with the same name that's right next to the executable of the game.

It basically updates the script files as if you were on 0.14.7a
So if you fail supression training it will not put you in command training.
And if you did command but don't have supression it will give it to you.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: vilewe7570

vilewe7570

Oct 5, 2021
It's fixed on 0.14.7a, patreon and substar have the fixed build, same build will be public on Thursday.
But who knows if it will get posted here, or if the mods/uploaders will update OP.
Didn't even know it was available until you mentioned it. Here you go :D

DOWNLOAD BELOW:

PC/LINUX:
-
MAC: -
ANDROID: -

• Hey there
Reactions: CursedFlame91
4.40 star(s) 234 Votes