BeenThroughHell

Sep 10, 2020
OMG can someone tell who else of the Girls have an interactions with their child? it was so wholesome seeing Annie's scene.

npezone

Dec 31, 2020
OMG can someone tell who else of the Girls have an interactions with their child? it was so wholesome seeing Annie's scene.
Does headpatting Kana count?

I think there’s the point to be made that they’ve all been shipped off to the farm, so the only other interactions are ones you initiate yourself (chickens, group play garden or tea party, or individual).
Ican only think of one other that isn’t initiated at the farm, which is drive with Veronica’s sprog.

BeenThroughHell

Sep 10, 2020
Does headpatting Kana count?

I think there’s the point to be made that they’ve all been shipped off to the farm, so the only other interactions are ones you initiate yourself (chickens, group play garden or tea party, or individual).
Ican only think of one other that isn’t initiated at the farm, which is drive with Veronica’s sprog.
i already did some of those but hey you did reply so Thanks. i might try to explore if i can found some interactions.

Reactions: npezone

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
The date with Lily is started from the park, meeting Jessica and her daughter happens from her office (Monday mornings, IIRC), and the beach date with Madison and her daughter is started from the beach.

Reactions: hentai charley

homerj30

Sep 14, 2020
for those curious about the MCs comment about "". i tried the whistle, doesn't look like she around currently in the nexus.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
You can also ride the bike with Pixie and her daughter. There's also a chance encounter in the garden where you can catch Pixie's daughter listening in on Chloe and Alice reading a book.
So, just to consolidate, the currently available scenes with your kids with their mothers are:

1) Anne/son- Farm chores (Mornings)
2) Jessica/daughter- Bring your kid to work day (Mondays)
3) Lily/daughter- park date
4) Madison/daughter- beach date
5) Pixie/daughter- morning bicycle ride
6) Veronica/son- morning drive

That leaves (for me at least) Asteria, Emma, & Kana. Alice, Li'l Roxy, Pool Twins & Bunny Clones ignored because they're not MC's kids.

Reactions: BeenThroughHell

Zeeig

Nov 22, 2017
Hope next update does something with the marina, or add dates to the park, or new outfits. feels like forever since the main girls did anything, wouldn't mind some additions to the harem, that fish girl especially!!! I love this game, but now it seems like they're adding powers just to have sex with npcs, unless they thought ahead and will be used in the main plot and main girls.

• Haha
Reactions: AlexaSky

CMPunk434

Nov 12, 2019
Could it be that older saves don't work. I've got the latest version but the maximum level of training is 4.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Corrupted Kingdoms [v0.14.7] [ArcGames] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,13 GB / 443 MB - CorruptedKingdoms-0.14.7-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,10 GB / 409 MB - CorruptedKingdoms-0.14.7-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v.0.12v4 (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 234 Votes