Jun 29, 2021
still not triggering
Yea, so I had this issue too. I don't think it has anything to do with learning the submission power. You have to progress the Chastity (Nun) storyline (Eldritch Lead I think) until she gives you the first key to a new nexus dimension. You'll be sent to a water world, yadda yadda and learn the Endless Air power. After that, go back to explore, she'll pop her head out of the water, go under and you'll have the option to follow her.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Corrupted Kingdoms [v0.14.6] [ArcGames] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,13 GB / 441 MB - CorruptedKingdoms-0.14.6-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,09 GB / 407 MB - CorruptedKingdoms-0.14.6-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v.0.12v4 (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Here is an unofficial update patch for those that already have 0.14.5
CorruptedKingdoms-0.14.6-pc update patch.rar

Rather late to the party but unfortunately I've been busy... Enjoy!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
i agree given her attitude and personality it seems very unlikely that she would sleep with someone
Perhaps her attitude is a recent Result of Something, rather than "Cause"? She does give the vibes that she 's always had at least a bit of Classist Attitude (Rich Princess Syndrome), though. Probably WAS a "Daddy's Girl" (and that MAY be more relevant than first glance...!).

Last edited:

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019

Pixie = virgin (only created recently and no interaction with anyone outside of Morgana and her staff)
Kana = virgin (but hymen broken long ago due to her tribe's "training" - remember the "memento"?)
Emma = virgin (shunned by, or fearful of, everyone)
Veronica = not a virgin (more on that later!)
Roxy = depends (confusing? I know! Oooh, foreshadowing...)
Morgana = not a virgin (you know she's had the occasional boy toy... but where are they now..?)
Chloe = not a virgin (when you're poor you can't be picky...)
Gwen = not a virgin (fiance, plus she just really enjoys sex)

How about Claire? If I recall correctly, she drops some sort of oblique hint that there may be Something going with her father that has never been clarified.

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
That would be surprising considering the interactions between them that we get to see, unless those are all smoke and mirrors. I suppose there's only one way to find out for sure...

TrueDragon

Jul 13, 2020
All caught up once again yet missing one gallery. Anybody got how to get 4th Asteria's gallery unlocked? Looks like it probably something to do with Mistis but no luck so far.

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
People already answered most questions, but yeah.
New power had nothing to do with the lady of the lake, you just needed the one to breathe underwater that you get from the eldritch branch of the main story.

Just in case any one of ye don't have the main story leads on act 2.

I think Arc may have made finding them easier, as I'm pretty sure I found the Summoner by SSS at my first attempt, and the Lady of the Lake by WWW, again at my first attempt. Maybe all you have to do is take two directions that haven't already previously been allocated to some other event.
Well, people were getting lost back in the day. System is still quite controversial.

But there's a feature where if you input a combination that has no destination it will send you to a location you haven't discovered yet.
Afterwards it will no longer work, but you will have the combinations with the Remember button.

Perhaps her attitude is a recent Result of Something, rather than "Cause"? She does give the vibes that she 's always had at least a bit of Classist Attitude (Rich Princess Syndrome), though. Probably WAS a "Daddy's Girl" (and that MAY be more relevant than first glance...!).
MF replying to a 2 year old post...

Either way, Arc did go a bit out of his way to hint that Veronica was a virgin in the 3rd heart event.
I say that because more often than not he doesn't give a shit about the whole topic.
Girl's sexual history is mostly based on implications and after a couple of years I've learned to not really hold on to Arc's word for shit.
I mean, where's the scene with Kana using her heirloom that he promised over two years ago, huh?

He might've changed his mind about the entire thing.

But also, it could give an entirely new dimension to her hatred towards her father and brother...
Sheesh...

How about Claire? If I recall correctly, she drops some sort of oblique hint that there may be Something going with her father that has never been clarified.
Again... two year old comment... Claire didn't even exist back then.
(Matter of fact, she was introduced a couple of months later)

And again I think you're looking too hard into it.
Overprotective dad, she is slutty to rebel against him.
That's it.

Still, even if it went deeper than that, Arc's too much of a pussy to risk even implying that.

All caught up once again yet missing one gallery. Anybody got how to get 4th Asteria's gallery unlocked? Looks like it probably something to do with Mistis but no luck so far.

Yeah, you missed it.

While Asteria is preparing for the tournament. Both of them are lifting weights and shit.
If you interact with Mistis you get that scene, but after everything is done you get a different, repeatable scene.

No luck, either you roll back a save, and see the scene (gallery is across all saves btw)
Or use the laptop cheat to unlock the gallery.

The gallery cheat does not affect gameplay, just unlocks the gallery.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019

MF replying to a 2 year old post...

Again... two year old comment... Claire didn't even exist back then.
(Matter of fact, she was introduced a couple of months later)

Actually, I was responding to hofom77573's post of May 14th (#13,768), which had the 2-year-old quote. Since I wanted to ask about the quoted post, I just cut out the middleman. Didn't know it was a violation or crime...

BeenThroughHell

Sep 10, 2020
Yea, so I had this issue too. I don't think it has anything to do with learning the submission power. You have to progress the Chastity (Nun) storyline (Eldritch Lead I think) until she gives you the first key to a new nexus dimension. You'll be sent to a water world, yadda yadda and learn the Endless Air power. After that, go back to explore, she'll pop her head out of the water, go under and you'll have the option to follow her.
Oh you're right, the endless air power. i was too focus on the new update i forgot about it. if someone wanna ask i kinda start again from the start then i just rush my magic stats for the new event.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Reactions to 0.14.6:
Been quite a while since Pixie has had a hilarious misunderstanding of something IIRC, it was pretty frequent early on.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Summoner & Pet: You can now have naughty fun with the Summoner and her Pet in the mountains ("EXPLORE", and must have the SUPPRESSION Power)!
Huh. new shatter content. it has been a while.
that said, zero interest still. so i will make do with the awaken content instead

Z hgfhgcvvv

Apr 16, 2022
El parche corrupted kingdoms 0.14.6 al español también funciona en android? y como lo pondría al español? alguien que me ayude

hofom77573

Apr 17, 2021
Still, even if it went deeper than that, Arc's too much of a pussy to risk even implying that.
This sums up the whole incest debate in this game :ROFLMAO:

Actually, I was responding to hofom77573's post of May 14th (#13,768), which had the 2-year-old quote. Since I wanted to ask about the quoted post, I just cut out the middleman. Didn't know it was a violation or crime...
Responding to my post but leaving me out of it... Not a crime but I feel so used, like an old dealer hearing someone is trying to cut the middleman :p
ArcGames doesn't comment on the thread much and last time was in 2020 though if you post on their wall you might get better results.
Last wall post was on Mar 24, 2022
https://f95zone.to/profile-posts/comments/59806/

Claire is likely a virgin as that appears to be the default state with the let your imagination run wild if you want more. A writing less and expecting fans to fill in the blanks with headcanon.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 234 Votes