MiciChan

Jan 21, 2019
If you own the college.
And have levelled up authority.
And have done the event where you have a private meeting with the mother of the twins.

You should have them as an invite option in the manor's pool.

Well, yeah, the public release doesn't really need to be leaked per-se, it's public.
But what I meant was that the uploaders/mods don't update the OP and there's always some stragglers that keep downloading the buggy version until the next one comes along.

TBH, keeping tabs on the game that updates once a week and then having to do the same all over again if the game gets patches is kind of a bitch.

I'd report the OP so they put the new version in there...
But what, the next patron release is coming in 4 days, so it's not really worth it.

We'll just see a flood of wankers reporting the same issue over and over.
for the quest, I think I'm missing some previous events like:

PTA Ladies: New event with “Mom 3” (the ditzy one)! Just talk to Madison in the college’s office to kick it off!

this never happened, I think I need to start over, as i believe some events/rules (triggering events) recently added in previous scenes stuck me

Nov 1, 2017
Dont know if this has already been addressed but while Im in the nexus I need to think of something like "think backwards" as the clue and I havent got any idea on what this could be... Any help would be appreciated :)

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
i got farm daycare already ready for kids but something is preventing girls from getting pregnant, it would be appreciated that DEV would say what it is that is holding back the breeding
I guess I should poke him again about the mess. The message doesn't need to be that vague.

Either way, I have a copypasta for this.
The "(You feel like something is preventing (???) from getting pregnant!)" message.
Happens because of a multitude of reasons.

* She doesn't love you enough (has to be at love 4)
* She's already pregnant (wait a week)
* She has a kid in the daycare (can't have more than one)
* You have not been to the nexus (tutorial girl hasn't told you the rules)

As for how to get to the nexus, I think you need to progress with Pixie so you get access to it.

for the quest, I think I'm missing some previous events like:

PTA Ladies: New event with “Mom 3” (the ditzy one)! Just talk to Madison in the college’s office to kick it off!

this never happened, I think I need to start over, as i believe some events/rules (triggering events) recently added in previous scenes stuck me
Well, yes. It's part of the college progression.

You do classes, raise education level so you can raise authority.
At some point these PTA ladies will stop you from raising a level, so you ask Madison how to deal with them.
Rinse and repeat. One of those events is a private meeting with the mother of the twins.
After she gets to like you you can invite her to the manor.

Saves quite rarely break, and if they do it's some really major bug or someone tampered with the variables and fucked things up.

Dont know if this has already been addressed but while Im in the nexus I need to think of something like "think backwards" as the clue and I havent got any idea on what this could be... Any help would be appreciated :)
My brother in Christ, it's literally just "think backwards"
Like the previous nexus keys, just type the highlighted words.

I mean, it even accepts "sdrawkcab kniht" or "kniht"

Gamer0278

Dec 30, 2017
For Gwen's 6th outfit, Jessica's 6th outfit, and Pixie's 5th outfit, are these not unlockable yet? I swear I've tried everything, but no dice. They all look like disguises, so I was expecting a main event scene or something to have them.

Additionally, I somehow haven't unlocked the 1st H-scene in Pixie's gallery. It wasn't miss-able somehow, was it?

Last edited:

jadih96207

Apr 30, 2021
There are several incestuous lesbian relationships, such as the Luna clones, the swim twins & their mother (but oddly NOT Madison and Veronica), and at one point Claire seems to drop hints about something going on with her father, but this hasn't been followed up on. Jessica insists on being called "Aunt", but the flashbacks show that that she is no actual close relation to MC. Apparently, there was an intention to introduce MC's mother as a character, but that seems to have been dropped.
That there are :sneaky: Though it's not played up enough for actual fans of that tag to be satisfied unless you really believe auntie is getting any more dialogue beyond the same lines that's been reused for years, ambiguous deniability so patreon doesn't cause trouble the prudish pricks, and since it was the dev that was making the argument that incest wasn't a thing regardless of all the hints in the game and some fans bent over backwards to justify it no matter how ridiculous it sounded. Maybe when it's all said and done someone will write up a "true story" patch.

jadih96207

Apr 30, 2021
1. I am starting new on a nw pc so I have no prior saves. I have been trying to use the save that is tagged on the game page that is 12.4 i believe.
2. No error messages, the save just does not show up in the game even after being placed in the appropriate location.
3. This is a very new windows 10 pc using the english version.
1 - The one from antiv
https://f95zone.to/threads/corrupted-kingdoms-v0-14-5-arcgames.31912/post-5995508
Gonna point out a little quirk from F95 since they didn't bother putting it in an archive that the site adds a random number to the front that will throw off the page count.
"1271255_12-4-LT1.save"
"1271255_" part is garbage from F95.
"12-4-LT1.save" the 12 here is the page number. For ease of use change it to something from 1-9 as those are the pages the gui shows by default. Otherwise keep clicking next to get to page 12 or click on the the page number and type in 12.
"12-4-LT1.save" the 4 here is the slot number. By the layout it should be 1-6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In case that save name tutorial doesn't help screenshot your save folder.

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
For Gwen's 6th outfit, Jessica's 6th outfit, and Pixie's 5th outfit, are these not unlockable yet? I swear I've tried everything, but no dice. They all look like disguises, so I was expecting a main event scene or something to have them.

Additionally, I somehow haven't unlocked the 1st H-scene in Pixie's gallery. It wasn't miss-able somehow, was it?
Pictures help a lot, since one would have to open the game again to know what you mean with 6th oufit or whatever.

But funnily enough, all the outfits are unlocked in events from the same root.

Buy the halloween furniture, and set it up in your room.
If you sleep a couple of nights with the furniture on you should see Pixie's Halloween events.
Also, repair the dungeon and check it at night (with the halloween furniture on) for Gwen and Jessica.

Reactions: jadih96207

hofom77573

Apr 17, 2021
Well, that.
Plus the fact that who can be bothered to come up with a detailed sexual history for the characters.
It was a thing
Pixie = virgin (only created recently and no interaction with anyone outside of Morgana and her staff)
Kana = virgin (but hymen broken long ago due to her tribe's "training" - remember the "memento"?)
Emma = virgin (shunned by, or fearful of, everyone)
Veronica = not a virgin (more on that later!)
Roxy = depends (confusing? I know! Oooh, foreshadowing...)
Morgana = not a virgin (you know she's had the occasional boy toy... but where are they now..?)
Chloe = not a virgin (when you're poor you can't be picky...)
Gwen = not a virgin (fiance, plus she just really enjoys sex)
Dunno why 'virgin' is even an option in the kink polls.
It's a fetish that people will pay money for similar to incest. All make believe in the end but some get their kicks off being the first king of the hill.

On another note, does anyone actually get turned on by the 'virginal blood' thing?
To me it seems like a pain in the ass to make a variant of any sex scene to include the "first time".
Mark territory like dogs do. Having first and following variants is an easy way to fluff content not like Arc needs it getting animations down as low as possible. Lewd Town Adventures has the option to watch live birth so Rule 49...

I mean, Jackie also does poorly in popularity polls, but turns out a lot of people don't even know she exists.
That was the scam idea of getting people to pay for characters that way they got free concept art and paid to implement it. There are a lot of ideas in the game that leads to dead ends like that lake monster, the dragon guardian, the ocean girl, most of the wolf clan, merchant chick, and likely a few others that are hit and run.

You don't really have any motivation to to back to the no-longer-burning building.
There are no more fire lolis in the building.

Also Chastity did quite poorly until she started to get some story.
But not like story matters, people were really fixated on the pool twins.
It would matter if the writing was better. TV Tropes would be proud to see how far the generic girls have come. Now Chastity is a femdom girl that takes your own girls and feeds them back to you as a reward :sneaky:

Reactions: AlexaSky

Gamer0278

Dec 30, 2017
Pictures help a lot, since one would have to open the game again to know what you mean with 6th oufit or whatever.

But funnily enough, all the outfits are unlocked in events from the same root.

Buy the halloween furniture, and set it up in your room.
If you sleep a couple of nights with the furniture on you should see Pixie's Halloween events.
Also, repair the dungeon and check it at night (with the halloween furniture on) for Gwen and Jessica.
Thanks for this, much appreciated.

Additionally, anyone have any help about how to trigger the event for the 1st H-Scene in Pixie's Gallery? Screenshot 2022-05-15 083500.png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: vilewe7570

vilewe7570

Oct 5, 2021
Now it says I have a parsing error... it looks like I'll never get to play this game again, cuz no one helps or answers.
Well nobody here is "Official Technical Support" though CursedFlame91 and others do provide help from time to time.
Android is niche so help is going to be limited. You could always try or complain on the dev's official sites like patreon, discord, or itch.io

Thanks for this, much appreciated.

Additionally, anyone have any help about how to trigger the event for the 1st H-Scene in Pixie's Gallery? View attachment 1812023
That is when she plays on the laptop when you're in the Flat. It's an Act 1 exclusive that happens when you use control on someone then go to bed.

4.40 star(s) 234 Votes