girdeyordo

Oct 6, 2020
Has "Ard femboy" stuff ever been confirmed to happen someday? It was pretty much only teased a year ago and then never brought up again. Is there some kind of confirmation that it will happen or not that I missed?
Arc rarely "confirms" anything and it's mostly how many people are willing to pay and vote for it. I wouldn't get your hopes up as there are a lot of main girls lacking content and a side fuckboy well is a rare snowflake. Try Twisted World

Aug 9, 2018
Honestly, as much as I appreciate the weekly updates and all the interesting side stuff... I might be in the minority but I'd prefer a bigger, monthly update than these small weekly ones.
Especially since it looks like the main story isn't gonna be moving forward for a while...
I mean, we ARE due a main story continuation as we haven't had a proper main story continuation since 12.0, outside of a minievent in 12.7.
As cute as all this hidden voices and college stuff is, it is kinda superfluous. To the point of not even actually registering on anywhere, not the charcter card, not the leads.
I feel like it's also way past time for some custom animations or at least more custom posed stills in sex scenes. I love the characters and the build up, and all of the plot stuff, but the payoff is always immensely disappointing imo.

It would be one thing if we spent all this time on side content, but at least it was super fun/hot, but its just always the same stuff with different skins. I imagine having to pump them out every single week though is severely limiting to creativity and amount of effort they can put into any given event. But at a certain point, sticking to the every week update almost becomes an excuse to not put effort into scenes.

If we eventually ever do get to fuck Morgana and it's just the same ol' position we've seen 20 times before, second position we've seen 20 times before, white flash, done, I'll just drop the whole thing honestly.

Last edited:

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Here is an unofficial update patch for those that already have 0.14.4
CorruptedKingdoms-0.14.5-pc update patch.rar

Rather late to the party but unfortunately I've been busy... Enjoy!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

nahatarg

Jul 14, 2019
someone has the complete or very advanced save file. The other day I formatted the computer and lost the saves

w.iT

Feb 4, 2018
If we eventually ever do get to fuck Morgana and it's just the same ol' position we've seen 20 times before, second position we've seen 20 times before, white flash, done, I'll just drop the whole thing honestly.
It was annoying enough with the reused animation over all the side content, this is legit gonna be a big mistake if dev did this. It can be even worst by using the mindbreak on morgana and entirely erase her personality like what mc did to chloe. Chloe personality is interesting with her being rebel or cruel but the personality wipe/swap is making me kinda mad.

Jul 19, 2018
i think i might have a bug with Chloe, i can't talk to her at anytime, when i clicked to her room it always said that she is not there ( even morning or noon or evening ), i talked with the witch already, the game said there is no content for the witch, but Chloe task is still there unsolved.
please help, thanks.

Jul 19, 2018
as i found around here alot, that Chloe bug can be solved by Bug Fix 0.7.0, but all the link seem outdated or missing file. Can anyone still have that bug fix ?

Bruno3

May 12, 2020
I tried this game and i do like it, its pretty good ngl.
But i am now on chapter 2 and im not sure how i feel about it, we'll see.

Also at the beginning, where you choose Justice or Revenge, what purpose does it serve, you can put it in a spoiler if it reveals anything
I picked Revenge cuz i thought i'd get more close to those demon girls lmao

Reactions: ninjahotsprings
Aug 9, 2018
I tried this game and i do like it, its pretty good ngl.
But i am now on chapter 2 and im not sure how i feel about it, we'll see.

Also at the beginning, where you choose Justice or Revenge, what purpose does it serve, you can put it in a spoiler if it reveals anything
I picked Revenge cuz i thought i'd get more close to those demon girls lmao
So far those choices are just for immediate flavor text. No impact so far that I have come across, and you can flip flop between being good and evil every choice.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Corrupted Kingdoms [v0.14.5] [ArcGames] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,12 GB / 439 MB - CorruptedKingdoms-0.14.5-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,09 GB / 405 MB - CorruptedKingdoms-0.14.5-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v.0.12v4 (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) - -

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
ArcGames

Question?
When will you finally release the true identity of our much loved little Pixie?
I mean we fathered her children and are practically joined at the hip and she is in love with the MC sooooooooooo pretty PLEEEEEAAAASE with sprinkles on top tell us her name :)

Reactions: hentai charley

AdreinVeidt

Mar 25, 2021
Did some know how increase autority of college to trigger the students scenes, maddison and veronica doesent show any option

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Been playing for a while and been trying to figure out how to unlock the so called titles for the character cards, Anyone got a detailed explanation of it maybe even a small guide?
Not all of them are unlockable.

Whoever wrote the changelog, I just want you to know that, You are so cute.
Every time I read it, I always thought it was Pixie who did that, And it always put a smile on my face, Thank you, Keep up the good work.;);)
The changelogs are from the dev himself.
I would relay this to him, but nah.
Would break my character as the bearer of bad news (mostly bug reports)

Anyone know why the mc's model got changed?
Uhhhhh.
Are you perhaps mixing up this game with another that uses the same visual engine?
There are quite a few out there, folks in here could give you recommendations.

If not, I'd have to ask you to elaborate.
I'm 90% sure the MC's model has been the same all along.
Tho can't be 100% sure since he's mostly meant to be out the way, game's kind of POV-ish except for sex scenes, that's more complicated and same camera angle would get stale fast.

At some point Arc started making him more visible.
He's always been your typical hentai MC, hair over his eyes and everything.

What may have changed in some scenes is the model of the MC's dick.
Weird engine things, apparently you can bend some and not others, fuck knows.

i think i might have a bug with Chloe, i can't talk to her at anytime, when i clicked to her room it always said that she is not there ( even morning or noon or evening ), i talked with the witch already, the game said there is no content for the witch, but Chloe task is still there unsolved.
please help, thanks.
You need to talk to the goblin witch and then do the first two trainings.

ArcGames

Question?
When will you finally release the true identity of our much loved little Pixie?
I mean we fathered her children and are practically joined at the hip and she is in love with the MC sooooooooooo pretty PLEEEEEAAAASE with sprinkles on top tell us her name :)
Even if it happens, it will most likely be at the end of the game.
Not sure why people get so hung up on the name thing.
No fey has given us their real name.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Since 2019

Yet when he left F95 he blamed the mods for putting the tag without his permission.

If you like scenes with mother daughter, sister sister, or clone family selfcest then it does. No one is related to the mc unless some plot twist comes along.
There are several incestuous lesbian relationships, such as the Luna clones, the swim twins & their mother (but oddly NOT Madison and Veronica), and at one point Claire seems to drop hints about something going on with her father, but this hasn't been followed up on. Jessica insists on being called "Aunt", but the flashbacks show that that she is no actual close relation to MC. Apparently, there was an intention to introduce MC's mother as a character, but that seems to have been dropped.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: jadih96207

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Any chance someone could do a simple walkthrough for the Morgana investigation? I'm not sure if I messed up somehow, or bugged it, etc. but I've hit a dead stop.
I've done the basic investigation and questioned everyone, but after showing Dhena the journal I've hit a dead stop. I've got no extra clues besides the basic (which don't help) and no way to get any more.
It is rather confusing, especially since it was setup piecemeal over several updates.

Oct 25, 2017
hey, does anyone know how to teach classes? I don't know if it's a bug or something, I can't interact with either veronica or madinson at school, apart from the option to walk away, there's nothing else
Go to the empty classroom and you'll get the option.
I'm having the same problem I'm pretty far into the game most of my stats are near the end but I can't speak to Veronica or her mom anymore and there isn't an option for a classroom not sure what I'm missing

Oct 25, 2017
I failed my physical check on magic 6 and now its not showing up again after raising my physical stat more. Will it come back up eventually or is it a bug?

4.40 star(s) 234 Votes