jadih96207

Apr 30, 2021
The current save does not seem to work on my pc :(
Provide more details if you actually want someone to help you.
  1. Attach your save file or if you're using someone else's link to that. Some of the old saves on here are cheated so they may not work.
  2. Use a Spoiler tag to show any error messages the game tells you. It helps debug the problem and doesn't disrupt other users as much.
  3. Include any environmental details like OS, Language, Game Path, etc.

mister-blackcat

Apr 5, 2020
hey, does anyone know how to teach classes? I don't know if it's a bug or something, I can't interact with either veronica or madinson at school, apart from the option to walk away, there's nothing else

Enigmanic

Nov 4, 2019
hey, does anyone know how to teach classes? I don't know if it's a bug or something, I can't interact with either veronica or madinson at school, apart from the option to walk away, there's nothing else
Go to the empty classroom and you'll get the option.

copoarmy

Dec 9, 2019
wait since when this game has incest?i dont remember anyone have relation with mc
if its jessica then she isnt real aunt tho

jadih96207

Apr 30, 2021
wait since when this game has incest?i dont remember anyone have relation with mc
if its jessica then she isnt real aunt tho
Since 2019
Thanks for the warning :) I may try to be a little sneaky and slip it into the game anyway (if Patreon slaps my wrist it's easy enough to remove) or I could just go the easy option and get the players to choose what to call her. Depends on how smart I'm feeling.
Yet when he left F95 he blamed the mods for putting the tag without his permission.

If you like scenes with mother daughter, sister sister, or clone family selfcest then it does. No one is related to the mc unless some plot twist comes along.

copoarmy

Dec 9, 2019
Since 2019

Yet when he left F95 he blamed the mods for putting the tag without his permission.

If you like scenes with mother daughter, sister sister, or clone family selfcest then it does. No one is related to the mc unless some plot twist comes along.
so if there are incest chara but not related to mc its still count as incest by the mods eh

• Thinking Face
Reactions: jadih96207

jadih96207

Apr 30, 2021
so if there are incest chara but not related to mc its still count as incest by the mods eh
More likely Arc advertised anything he thought he could get away with and most mods don't bother playing the games they upload so unless someone reports it they are not going to do anything about it.

Reactions: CursedFlame91

TennerKami404

Jun 6, 2017
Been playing for a while and been trying to figure out how to unlock the so called titles for the character cards, Anyone got a detailed explanation of it maybe even a small guide?

Demolukas

We are all equal.
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
Whoever wrote the changelog, I just want you to know that, You are so cute.
Every time I read it, I always thought it was Pixie who did that, And it always put a smile on my face, Thank you, Keep up the good work.;);)

Reactions: hentai charley

Druid

Dec 15, 2017
Any chance someone could do a simple walkthrough for the Morgana investigation? I'm not sure if I messed up somehow, or bugged it, etc. but I've hit a dead stop.
I've done the basic investigation and questioned everyone, but after showing Dhena the journal I've hit a dead stop. I've got no extra clues besides the basic (which don't help) and no way to get any more.

vilewe7570

Oct 5, 2021
Any chance someone could do a simple walkthrough for the Morgana investigation? I'm not sure if I messed up somehow, or bugged it, etc. but I've hit a dead stop.
I've done the basic investigation and questioned everyone, but after showing Dhena the journal I've hit a dead stop. I've got no extra clues besides the basic (which don't help) and no way to get any more.
I just did it by brute forcing it. Rub each witness with every combination until they snap :LOL:

DonTirri

Jan 9, 2018
Honestly, as much as I appreciate the weekly updates and all the interesting side stuff... I might be in the minority but I'd prefer a bigger, monthly update than these small weekly ones.
Especially since it looks like the main story isn't gonna be moving forward for a while...
I mean, we ARE due a main story continuation as we haven't had a proper main story continuation since 12.0, outside of a minievent in 12.7.
As cute as all this hidden voices and college stuff is, it is kinda superfluous. To the point of not even actually registering on anywhere, not the charcter card, not the leads.

Dremo

Jul 4, 2017
Has "Ard femboy" stuff ever been confirmed to happen someday? It was pretty much only teased a year ago and then never brought up again. Is there some kind of confirmation that it will happen or not that I missed?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: girdeyordo
4.40 star(s) 234 Votes