Crownoflolis

Apr 29, 2020
Is there a way to find the names of my children who I put in the Crystal (nexus?) Cause I remember putting one there and I have a duplicate in the real world but now I can't remember the name...

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Is there a way to find the names of my children who I put in the Crystal (nexus?) Cause I remember putting one there and I have a duplicate in the real world but now I can't remember the name...
If you check the daycare, there's a registry of kids. I think it also lists the ones in the nexus.

girdeyordo

Oct 6, 2020
are there cheat codes for the game? Modded, a CE Table, or otherwise?
In Act 2 you can use the laptop in your room to cheat.
saveeditonline.com
Currency
Code:
bag_cash
bag_gems
bag_potions
Playing with stats or love can cause the game to malfunction so don't do that unless you know how to unrpa the game.

TiberClaw

Sep 28, 2018
Does anyone have and would be willing to share a save file somewhere around a bit after you've moved to the mansion? I had to change pc's, and couldn't transfer my save file, and im kinda sick of playing from the beginning for the 5th time

• Thinking Face
Reactions: vilewe7570

vilewe7570

Oct 5, 2021
Does anyone have and would be willing to share a save file somewhere around a bit after you've moved to the mansion? I had to change pc's, and couldn't transfer my save file, and im kinda sick of playing from the beginning for the 5th time
There are old saves scattered in the thread which you could search for.
Here is one from 0.6.9

Doublethelewd

Jan 8, 2019
need a scene in college for veronica after MC impregnate her and having children, in the changing room, she lactation in front of her friend, and act normal like nothing happen maybe.

Reactions: hofom77573

nzn

Aug 9, 2019
need a scene in college for veronica after MC impregnate her and having children, in the changing room, she lactation in front of her friend, and act normal like nothing happen maybe.
that seem incredibly specific and weird. not sure how widespread that particular fetish combination is so i wouldn't hold my breath if i were you.

GarbageCat

Jun 17, 2020
If you're really hard up for the Basketball girl, they are default characters from Koikatsu so you can DL that and have fun. The Library girl is not a default but if you have Koikatsu, you can re-create. Just... not like the anime Re-Creators...

Apr 2, 2018
How is this game now? I think I haven't tried it in a little over a year, and last time I did it was a mess of "in development" prototype content and unfinished storylines. I mean no offense, I think this game is pretty good (or was, anyway, I dunno about now), I'm just not very patient and it had a few too many "quests" without an ending for my tastes.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Just to be clear, Mc's mom is dead right?
It isn't clear. It sounds like it, but I won't really be surprised if there's a twist. He's been pretty coy about saying specifically what happened to her IIRC, which could just be he doesn't like to talk about it (understandable) but also could be deliberately leaving space for a twist.

Doublethelewd

Jan 8, 2019
that seem incredibly specific and weird. not sure how widespread that particular fetish combination is so i wouldn't hold my breath if i were you.
well, its more weird that veronica can have more than 10 children and still look like student, i mean come on, its fantasy. lactation in changing room its not that kind of weird.

• Haha
Reactions: cuckoo4cocoapuffs

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
It isn't clear. It sounds like it, but I won't really be surprised if there's a twist. He's been pretty coy about saying specifically what happened to her IIRC, which could just be he doesn't like to talk about it (understandable) but also could be deliberately leaving space for a twist.
Based on context the only alternative I can think of that would make sense is her being in a coma.

If she disappeared for example I'd expect Robin to prioritize finding her over getting revenge.

4.40 star(s) 234 Votes