Poliopi2020

Sep 13, 2020
I like the game but is there any reason why the latest updates are lacking events? Am I missing something or are the last 2 especially lazy updates?

Reactions: hofom77573

hofom77573

Apr 17, 2021
I like the game but is there any reason why the latest updates are lacking events? Am I missing something or are the last 2 especially lazy updates?
Lazy updates and patrons will pay more and get less with generic tv tropes. What about the wolf girl tribe? Animating all those tails is too much like actual work. Some cheap schoolgirls and moms with cardboard cutout personalities? Basically no original writing with an animation loop that is 1 second long and people will pay 10k for that! Easy mode

Perhaps the college will tie into the real story somehow but so far it just feels like cheap pandering.

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
That earlier design honestly does look better, so it makes me wonder why he changed it.
Have anymore shots of some other original designs too?

Some say he still lurks in to see the reviews but hasn't replied to any comments after 0.6.9
Given that my previous comment and the comment referring to the models he prated were deleted, I smell someone reporting criticism...

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
is Arc working on some new Loli version of the game?

I was looking for koikatsu cards and found Alice (the little girl) and apparently other than the character cards, there are also scenes of Alice having sex with men. some of those scenes are animated, but most of these are like full blown sex, even has group sex with Alice and a bunch of the other girls.

so either Arc is doing some stuff behind the scenes or it was made by fans of the game.

I would share here but rule 7 won't allow me, I'm also not sure Arc would ever involve the children in the game, tho this is the natural path of most sex games (every character is used) anyway was just wondering, I've seen some people asking about it here and there. to the loli lovers reading this, the pictures were really well made, some having the same quality as the game (which caused me to wonder if Arc is behind this) and ye Alice was being used by 3-4 men, but there wasn't much content. without an actual story these are just like 7-10 pictures and maybe 2-3 animations, so nothing to get excited about. I'm not that much into Loli but I do enjoy more content, I'm one of those people who say "the more the merrier" so I don't mind Loli/NTR for example. so if Arc is indeed working on something like this, might be nice. tho not sure he can actually post this here because Alice would be considered a child (even below a Loli). I'm 90% sure Arc will never add NTR to the game, but some of the characters do seem almost Loli like, so the idea of Alice being part of H scenes isn't so far fetched.

at any rate just wanted to share incase anyone is interested.

ezgif.com-gif-maker.jpg

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
I'm sure it was fan made in koikatsu since the cards are available.
honestly I would love someone continuing the story as a side non canon version. I'm not very happy about Arc updates in recent months. with the upkeep he's been getting I was expecting higher quality animations and more content each update. if you recall he was reusing animations for the school girls which was really weird. I don't know what's going on, maybe the hype for the game just died with time. I used to enjoy his updates.

tho I'm not sure it would be legal for anyone to share anything related to his game, he would probably shut it down pretty fast.

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
is Arc working on some new Loli version of the game?

I was looking for koikatsu cards and found Alice (the little girl) and apparently other than the character cards, there are also scenes of Alice having sex with men. some of those scenes are animated, but most of these are like full blown sex, even has group sex with Alice and a bunch of the other girls.

so either Arc is doing some stuff behind the scenes or it was made by fans of the game.

I would share here but rule 7 won't allow me, I'm also not sure Arc would ever involve the children in the game, tho this is the natural path of most sex games (every character is used) anyway was just wondering, I've seen some people asking about it here and there. to the loli lovers reading this, the pictures were really well made, some having the same quality as the game (which caused me to wonder if Arc is behind this) and ye Alice was being used by 3-4 men, but there wasn't much content. without an actual story these are just like 7-10 pictures and maybe 2-3 animations, so nothing to get excited about. I'm not that much into Loli but I do enjoy more content, I'm one of those people who say "the more the merrier" so I don't mind Loli/NTR for example. so if Arc is indeed working on something like this, might be nice. tho not sure he can actually post this here because Alice would be considered a child (even below a Loli). I'm 90% sure Arc will never add NTR to the game, but some of the characters do seem almost Loli like, so the idea of Alice being part of H scenes isn't so far fetched.

at any rate just wanted to share incase anyone is interested.
Golly, I was wondering when this was going to get brought up.

No, it's not Arc, and I wouldn't say it's a fan.

The scenes look good but that's because the guy posting them didn't make them either, they're modelswapped from other scenefiles (mainly from the japanese side of the KK community, as usual the most high effort stuff is that type of content)

As to why I would say it's not a fan, well mainly becuase it smells like a low effort troll.
I really doubt the guy just so happened to have the type of kinks that won't make it into the game (loli, gangbangs, NTR, scat, guro, monster rape, MC getting dicked, .)

Heh, this is why the other devs don't share their cards, I'm honestly surprised it took this long.
I mean, sure, the cards aren't exactly public, they're behind a $10 paywall and most people don't bother going over the $1 tier (let's be honest, the higher tiers are pretty much useless).
But that no one ever bothered to properly leak them in more than two years is honestly surprising.

Arc knows about this whole mess, doesn't seem to care, he knew the risks.
Which is why none of the other kids will make it into the card pack.
Alice was there because the regulars kept pestering him about it to make cute/memey requests.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But who knows what people make but don't post...

As for the loli thing... Yeah, questionable sometimes.
Qarinah, Emma, the Rinkos, Jackie, the high-schoo- college girls.
The whole argument is that those characters, while petite and very close to loli bodytype, they're not portrayed as being children.
Unlike Alice and the MC's kids.
Kinda bullshit, I know.
But that's how it is, no lewding of the characters portrayed as children.

honestly I would love someone continuing the story as a side non canon version. I'm not very happy about Arc updates in recent months. with the upkeep he's been getting I was expecting higher quality animations and more content each update. if you recall he was reusing animations for the school girls which was really weird. I don't know what's going on, maybe the hype for the game just died with time. I used to enjoy his updates.

tho I'm not sure it would be legal for anyone to share anything related to his game, he would probably shut it down pretty fast.
Kinda with you on that m8. Been a while since we've had any worthwhile updates.
I do understand the part where he's having to develop act 2 completely before moving on to act 3 (something about the transition changing shit in the world so act 2 content won't carry over to act 3).

But damn if there's a shit ton of side content. And seems that people in the discord and patreon want even more side content...

As for continuing the story, unlikely.
I mean, there has been talks of people modding the game, one of the modders being meself.
But I just can't be arsed. You need close to the same skillset as the dev to make mods for this game.

And at that point why wouldn't you try to make your own thing and get some money out of it?

I've been meaning to do some stuff that Arc won't add (like a scene with Madison eating out Veronica) or stuff that would take him a long time to add (like a titjob scene with Annie).
But I can't be arsed to do it. I know how to, but I can't be arsed to.
Doubt there's that many people that would care that much about a game like this to actually do it.

Anywho, hit send before finishing, that's why the edit.

wiseking

May 29, 2021
How do you get past the goblin witch's hero roleplay quest, non of my magics seems to work on those little "thingies"

npezone

Dec 31, 2020
Doesn't Quiet girl become naked?
And, doesn't Basketball girls also?
I was hoping for at least Quiet Girl (or Sword Girl) to obey the uniform rules too.
But it looks like that was just a hurriedly implemented hack that still doesn’t work on all those it’s intended to (even though the 15.2 release notes state the pool twins have a bug fix to obey uniform rules; they technically don’t when in class), let alone the mentioned ones that seem to require a bit more story first.
And further to the Basketball girls; one of those is in the taught class, so it’s not just a case of different requirements for playing sports.

It feels like these last two point releases since 15.0 didn’t really do much beside the uniform hack and a few bug fixes. (Ok; plus Sally (girl) naughties in office that really should have been there when that was first set up.)

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Doesn't Quiet girl become naked?
And, doesn't Basketball girls also?
Nah.
Arc said those won't (also sword girl but she technically doesn't count)

Basketball he said he was going to not make them change while playing because "it's quite dangerous to run and jump whilst naked if you have mammaries like them", but most likely people will pester him enough to change his mind.

Quiet Girl on the other hand, she's supposed to be special.
All mysterious and shit, Aura didn't seem to have that much of an effect on her, riddle of the sphinx, weird illegible name, etm.

Also the MC specifically comments about her ignoring the new uniform rules, ever since we could make them change into casual clothes.

So yeah, quiet girl and sword girl need to be developed a bit more. Maybe they're part of the same plot thread, same with that other girl from the college people forget exists and that weird thing where you use DRIFT while in the college.

What confuses me a bit is that, if I read correctly, next update will add a scene for the "Teach a Class" thing.
And quiet girl is there (so is the main basketball girl).
Wonder what will he do for that, is she going to be the only one to show up with clothes?
Is she not going to show up?

Fuck if I know.
She's hiding something and I really hope it's not a penis.

4.40 star(s) 234 Votes