GarbageCat

Jun 17, 2020
ArcGames Yeah.. you're not paranoid if there's actually still a typo... Should be a "-" not "=".
Response you get if you choose "Not Now" in the courtyard.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Here is an unofficial update patch for those that already have 0.15.1
CorruptedKingdoms-0.15.2-pc update patch.rar

Rather late to the party but unfortunately I've been busy... Enjoy!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
Here is an unofficial update patch for those that already have 0.15.1
CorruptedKingdoms-0.15.2-pc update patch.rar
Mega
Pixeldrain
Workupload

Rather late to the party but unfortunately I've been busy... Enjoy!

Thank you!

Reactions: Aereon1104

fadeadhorse

Aug 9, 2020
The updates come out so quickly for this game that it's hard to keep up. I'm not complaining, (I mean, I guess I am but its a good complaint) props to Arc

Reactions: cojokic637

tsukino_kage

Mar 31, 2018
The updates come out so quickly for this game that it's hard to keep up. I'm not complaining, (I mean, I guess I am but its a good complaint) props to Arc
I understand why bugfix updates are important so I won't complain, but I was looking forward to more story, even if only of side characters.

Reactions: Enigmanic
Jun 7, 2020
Hey. Has anybody able to figure out how to deal with quiet girl? She only thinks about: On two feet at noon, and three in the... answer is....

nzn

Aug 9, 2019
Hey. Has anybody able to figure out how to deal with quiet girl? She only thinks about: On two feet at noon, and three in the... answer is....
that be the Sphinx's riddle: what walks on 4 feet in the morning 2 feet at noon and three in the evening <human>
i recon it may be a hint

covenans

Sep 10, 2018
Hello, i have few questions for the Creator of this (good) game :)

I want to create a game with HoneySelect but i wonder how the dev don't have any legal problems with the use of illusion game, i saw every where that you can't really use Honeyselect (or koikastu) to create a game and even less earn money from it (patreon), which demotivate me a bit :p

So did you get a sale permit with FAKKU and ILLUSION ? Or are you going under the radar with your finger crossed to not get caught ?

Thank u for your answer !

AlexaSky

Jun 26, 2021
Hello, i have few questions for the Creator of this (good) game :)
Try their official channels as the dev doesn't come around here no more, they hit the road jack.

I want to create a game with HoneySelect but i wonder how the dev don't have any legal problems with the use of illusion game, i saw every where that you can't really use Honeyselect (or koikastu) to create a game and even less earn money from it (patreon), which demotivate me a bit :p

So did you get a sale permit with FAKKU and ILLUSION ? Or are you going under the radar with your finger crossed to not get caught ?

Thank u for your answer !
These threads likely answer your question
https://f95zone.to/threads/fakku-love-hate-still-pending-resolution.35129/
https://f95zone.to/threads/koikatsu-is-available-for-commercial-use.49316/

In short:
  • No, the dev didn't get permission they just added the info to credits which is more than some other devs bother doing.
  • I doubt either Fakku or Illusion gave their official blessing but haven't done much of anything about it. They would be as infamous as Nintendo if they had.
  • What is considered a donation to support is different than purchasing a product :WeSmart:
  • Hopefully you make a good game. Try to upload more then a single paragraph with one picture for your initial first release and you'll be better than a lot of hit and run 'devs'.

Reactions: rainwake

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
Right so the livestream happened earlier today.

Good news and bad news.

The good news is that 5 of the most disliked characters got redesigned or retouched.
Caretaker, Alexa, Gwen, Claire & Luna

The bad news is that Arc decided to not touch the rest of the characters and the designs from this point on will be final.
The reasoning behind is that it's too much work and the ones that weren't redesigned got ratings that were dancing between acceptance and indifference, with a couple of oddballs that really disliked them. So he went "you can't please everyone" and kept going. Part of me understands this, while the other part is still scared of Jessica without glasses looking like Momo(the creepy thing) or that Madison ridiculously large tits are gonna clip a fuck ton.

To the people that the redesigns are a complete turn off he just told them sorry to see you leave and to go and fan a chicken with a palm leaf.
DISCLAIMER: HIS STATEMENT WAS ALTERED FOR COMEDIC EFFECT, NOT HIS ACTUAL WORDS

So, I managed to snag a couple of screenshots of the redesigns/retouches they're a bit low quality but they'll have to do.
I'll show them with some commentary of my own and some explanation the reasoning behind the changes.

Welp, I asked multiple times about this (cause I dropped it immediately when this shit went down, took a look in the newest version), but now that I made a few thorough searches about the models...
Shame, really. Wish he would've atleast thiccened up Annie again...

P.S.: Jessica still looks like she hasn't slept for weeks, couldn't even be arsed to change that! All I read from Arc are excuses...

hofom77573

Apr 17, 2021
This project is getting to the point where it should have ended some time ago and a new one started instead.

To many little one off things and there's still no real meta plot ending in sight
When devs reach around $10K it's easier to keep milking it instead of advance the main plot.

Reactions: cooldude33

Enigmanic

Nov 4, 2019
This project is getting to the point where it should have ended some time ago and a new one started instead.

To many little one off things and there's still no real meta plot ending in sight
I agree. After 2 years I've stopped pledging support. Like other games I previously had some faith in, I've grown tired of waiting for the plot to sufficiently advance.

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
That train seems to be getting crowded. I threw some coins at him for a while too but eventually decided my money would be better off being thrown elsewhere. I don't mind some side content that gives you something to do outside of the main story (otherwise it may as well just be a kinetic novel) but this one is getting a bit silly. It was already bad enough that he spent god knows how long appeasing the pregger crew by giving them inflated cores to look at (and kids for some reason) when it adds nothing whatsoever to the game and could very well be left for the end-ish. Now we also have beach outings, club dates, new mansion inhabitants that, again, add nothing to the story and just exist to get your rocks off.

Now, I can understand the point that was made about this type of content not fitting the third act altogether given it's darker and eldritch-y nature (I imagine), but with the amount of unrelated and largely uninteresting (I'm sorry, but I just don't see why Robin feels the need, or has the mind, for a late night club date or beach sex when tree bitch, generic name evil group and tentacle monster are all out for his ass) side content released so far, he could have ended this game already and be halfway through a new one using most of these characters.

At this point, people may be better off just playing koikatsu. Might be cheaper for them, plus no waiting time.

Bop107

Sep 23, 2018
Welp, I asked multiple times about this (cause I dropped it immediately when this shit went down, took a look in the newest version), but now that I made a few thorough searches about the models...
Shame, really. Wish he would've atleast thiccened up Annie again...

P.S.: Jessica still looks like she hasn't slept for weeks, couldn't even be arsed to change that! All I read from Arc are excuses...
That earlier design honestly does look better, so it makes me wonder why he changed it.
Have anymore shots of some other original designs too?

That train seems to be getting crowded. I threw some coins at him for a while too but eventually decided my money would be better off being thrown elsewhere. I don't mind some side content that gives you something to do outside of the main story (otherwise it may as well just be a kinetic novel) but this one is getting a bit silly. It was already bad enough that he spent god knows how long appeasing the pregger crew by giving them inflated cores to look at (and kids for some reason) when it adds nothing whatsoever to the game and could very well be left for the end-ish. Now we also have beach outings, club dates, new mansion inhabitants that, again, add nothing to the story and just exist to get your rocks off.

Now, I can understand the point that was made about this type of content not fitting the third act altogether given it's darker and eldritch-y nature (I imagine), but with the amount of unrelated and largely uninteresting (I'm sorry, but I just don't see why Robin feels the need, or has the mind, for a late night club date or beach sex when tree bitch, generic name evil group and tentacle monster are all out for his ass) side content released so far, he could have ended this game already and be halfway through a new one using most of these characters.

At this point, people may be better off just playing koikatsu. Might be cheaper for them, plus no waiting time.
I've only really started playing this game recently, but I can honestly kinda agree with this a bit. I feel that some side content has been good, but I would be lying if I said that I would go through all of it. I don't really have any interest in the college at all, nor do I want to change the uniforms of the characters.

4.40 star(s) 234 Votes