Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Tell me, will there be an update for Claire soon? I mean since update 13.1 / 13.2 there was no update for her. The poor girl still sits in the coffee and plays with her phone... The poor thing needs a little change or don't you think? A little activity would do her good, especially with a "partner".
There's a date scene with her in the club, but that's really as far as we've got with her yet.

npezone

Dec 31, 2020
Tell me, will there be an update for Claire soon? I mean since update 13.1 / 13.2 there was no update for her. The poor girl still sits in the coffee and plays with her phone... The poor thing needs a little change or don't you think? A little activity would do her good, especially with a "partner".
She sneaks out to the beach, so she’s obviously not completely imprisoned.

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
I noticed in one of the images that the fairy character is pregnant, so I was wondering if you can actually impregnate a lot of the characters or if that is just a unique instance?

D9sinc

Jan 20, 2019
how do we invite laura, renee, lucielle to sleep? haven't seen those options appear
If they are living in the Manor you can invite them when it's late at night. If you don't have them in the Manor the option won't appear.

I noticed in one of the images that the fairy character is pregnant, so I was wondering if you can actually impregnate a lot of the characters or if that is just a unique instance?
If you check the settings there is a way to impregnate a lot of female story characters. Pixie is a bit harder to do so, but there is still a way to impregnate her. You just need to make sure you own the Farm and have the Day care built before it happens though IIRC.

Reactions: Vertius

AlexaSky

Jun 26, 2021
What did everyone name the MC? Or did you just stick to the default? I can't decide.
Your name or nickname so the girls will moan it in pleasure.
Default if you can't be asked/don't care.
Random gibberish with the laptop cheat if you're paranoid that others will judge you if you share your saves.

nzn

Aug 9, 2019
If you check the settings there is a way to impregnate a lot of female story characters. Pixie is a bit harder to do so, but there is still a way to impregnate her. You just need to make sure you own the Farm and have the Day care built before it happens though IIRC.
actually i think you only need the daycare to have the children live there. i remember getting a pregnancy with someone and being forced to send the child to the artifact because i hadn't built the daycare yet. so unless something changed in the updates, it should still be possible

D9sinc

Jan 20, 2019
actually i think you only need the daycare to have the children live there. i remember getting a pregnancy with someone and being forced to send the child to the artifact because i hadn't built the daycare yet. so unless something changed in the updates, it should still be possible
Ah, I guess I assumed it wouldn't work since I didn't get my first pregnancy until after I built the Daycare but that might have been on my end. I do remember trying so hard to get Aunt Jessica pregnant but not being able to until after a certain event.
(keeping it vague for spoiler reasons)

MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
Ah, I guess I assumed it wouldn't work since I didn't get my first pregnancy until after I built the Daycare but that might have been on my end. I do remember trying so hard to get Aunt Jessica pregnant but not being able to until after a certain event.
(keeping it vague for spoiler reasons)
Nah, you need level 4 with characters to be able to have a child (for most). To keep it, you must have the day care... And ofc one child per women. As stated why, by the Artifact.

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
In my case, i was having daily snuggles with Lily until one day it said 'there is a small chance of her being pregnant' instead of 'something is preventing her from becoming pregnant'. Not really sure i did anything different, to be honest.

Anyway, that opened the floodgates. After that it was one shot one kid with anyone i had sex with which was... interesting.

So yeah, definitely hit a trigger somewhere, but i wouldn't be able to tell where that was. It may indeed be related to buying the farm (small pregnancy chance) and Daycare (normal pregnancy chance), but i can't be sure since it was a while back, though after knocking up Lily i did prioritize building the Daycare.

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
Without spoilers, is it possible to unshatter Chloe and go down the love route instead?
I did recall hints in the game that it was possible, and you do meet a certain 'magic expert' outside of the city, but i haven't actually tested that out myself.

Be warned though, i believe the game refers to unshattered Chloe as a yandere?

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Without spoilers, is it possible to unshatter Chloe and go down the love route instead?
No. Likely there will be something like that at some point, probably Act III, but not yet.
I did recall hints in the game that it was possible, and you do meet a certain 'magic expert' outside of the city, but i haven't actually tested that out myself.

Be warned though, i believe the game refers to unshattered Chloe as a yandere?
No, Gwen is the Yandere.

4.40 star(s) 234 Votes