Exeryon

Mar 3, 2019
someone can help me... for sure is something I don't remember anyway... recently there was as update the possibility of spend time with luna and the child... now in the daycare I have 9 grown up children and a baby with the baby, luna's child, that don't grow... is because the daycare can keep only 9 kids or I'm missing something?

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Corrupted Kingdoms [v0.15.5a] [ArcGames] crunched

Info: In my version Discord integration is turned off by default.

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,16 GB / 455 MB - CorruptedKingdoms-0.15.5a-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,12 GB / 421 MB - CorruptedKingdoms-0.15.5a-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

Exeryon

Mar 3, 2019
what?

in response to what i understood of the question: i can confirm that you can have 10 kids in daycare as long as they are from different mothers.
that "and a baby with the baby" is an error... anyway, my problem is that the baby don't grow, is still a newborn despite various days in game passed... and with days I talk of something like various weeks, is like it is bugged

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
that "and a baby with the baby" is an error... anyway, my problem is that the baby don't grow, is still a newborn despite various days in game passed... and with days I talk of something like various weeks, is like it is bugged
Did you turn off pregnancy in settings?

Doing that freezes the entire system.
* Girls won't get impregnated.
* Already pregnant girls won't give birth.
* Babies will stay as babies.

nzn

Aug 9, 2019
theres an incest tag on this game but i havent seen any
The bunnygirl fucks her son I think.

And I think you can get a mom/daughter threesome scene with a person selling a house.
has been asked numerous times before

there are some incestuous threesomes (mother/daughter; twin sisters and what not), the entire rinko/luna thing (complex since none of them sans luna are normally born but could be argued (rinkos and their male counterparts are clones for example and you do have a threesome with 2 rinkos)) and aunt play with jessica (if i remembered the name correctly)

DoB94

Apr 10, 2020
This game more and more the story catches my attention, I can't wait to be able to defeat Morgana and take her to the dungeon.

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Does anyone have a list of all the characters you can invite to live at the manor?
Yeah.

There's 4 (technically 5) humans:
* Molly: Progress Roxy's storyline and pick the correct option.
* Laura: Wait until she visits the manor's living room and then ask Jessica about her (in the kitchen)
* Renee: Wait until she leaves a message for you in Jessica's office and play that event, then ask Jessica. NOTE: If you had sex with her the first time, her daughter Julie will come with her.
* Lucille: Check the shops at night, play the event and ask Jessica.

And 2 (technically 3) fey:
* Ami: Progress the fey main story lead and pick the correct option.
* Hana: Progress the fey main story lead and pick the correct option.

Also Emma moves into the manor when you get her to 4 hearts, but she's not a side girl, she will be in the West side of the manor.

Reactions: ScientistPanda

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Yeah.

There's 4 (technically 5) humans:
* Molly: Progress Roxy's storyline and pick the correct option.
* Laura: Wait until she visits the manor's living room and then ask Jessica about her (in the kitchen)
* Renee: Wait until she leaves a message for you in Jessica's office and play that event, then ask Jessica. NOTE: If you had sex with her the first time, her daughter Julie will come with her.
* Lucille: Check the shops at night, play the event and ask Jessica.

And 2 (technically 3) fey:
* Ami: Progress the fey main story lead and pick the correct option.
* Hana: Progress the fey main story lead and pick the correct option.

Also Emma moves into the manor when you get her to 4 hearts, but she's not a side girl, she will be in the West side of the manor.
Thanks, I hope there will be more later.

• Hey there
Reactions: CursedFlame91
4.40 star(s) 234 Votes