vilewe7570

Oct 5, 2021
No act 3 yet?

I swear I don't understand why the developer is focusing on bringing secondary content for 10 (or more) updates in a row.
I'll drop this shit until the dev brings more main content
The more they stall with small "updates" the more money they get :WeSmart:
Think v0.15.4 was the last one that had something with a main girl and even then the plot refuses to change.

RodrigoOSan

Apr 16, 2020
The more they stall with small "updates" the more money they get :WeSmart:
Think v0.15.4 was the last one that had something with a main girl and even then the plot refuses to change.
I really hate this pregnancy shit too, too useless (for me). Even worse is the day care.
It doesn't add anything to the game, it's just content that literally no one will use.

Reactions: sembolan

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
What's with the useless updates? It's gotta be over a year since there was an update with morgana or claire. I'm pretty sure that the dev has forgotten his own story at this point
I've been waiting for content with Morgana since the beginning. I just stop here after a few months to check if she got any content. It might be best to do the same. I feel like he's just not going to work on her until the end or something.

• Haha
Reactions: AlexaSky

AlexaSky

Jun 26, 2021
I've been waiting for content with Morgana since the beginning. I just stop here after a few months to check if she got any content. It might be best to do the same. I feel like he's just not going to work on her until the end or something.
OR at all... If Arc hasn't gotten to her by now there isn't much to add by Act 3. She had more personality as a dryad however 1 quick masturbation scene, really? Not even some cheap girl on girl action for her? Could of made her some leader of this league of Fey but nope, to much work :KEK: Tried a murder mystery and the mouse girl was cuter :ROFLMAO: Even a dungeon scene is going to be too little too late. Having a kid with her in Act 3 would be rushed nonsensical nonsense... What a shit show she turned out to be and originally she was cute.

Reactions: Enigmanic

BoomDaBoom

Apr 29, 2017
So I just started playing this game and I'm pretty sure I'm caught up now based on following the patch notes. I've only just started paying attention to the traits and I'm curious about Chole's. I have her "Bimbo" trait, which I don't really use cause I'm not a fan of it, but not her "Original" trait. Just wondering if there's something I missed or if I locked myself out by accident. I searched the forum but only really found people saying they have original and asking how to get bimbo.

nosbos

Nov 1, 2017
Hey,

I played the game like at 0.10 or so the last time. Can I just continue from my old save now or should I start a new game?

girdeyordo

Oct 6, 2020
Who's ready for some more filler :WutFace:

The weekly update has been released!
This update is available to ALL Patrons, with the public build being released in a few days.
This week you can finally meet and interact with the "normal" Jackie, there's a new encounter with someone you might remember, a brand-new item-stacking inventory, and a new way to quickly scroll through your dozens of save pages! I hope you enjoy! :)

CHANGELOG:
  • Jackie: You can now meet "normal" Jackie!
  • Jackie: You can now switch between "normal" Jackie and Jackie(?) at will!
  • Explore: New Evening Explore option for the Town Map (EXPLORE at night, and select the "go for a stroll" option)!
  • Chloe: The "Tacent Voces" potion effect now stacks on Chloe, instead of capping out at seven days!
  • Inventory: You can now buy multiples of a single item, and they stack in your inventory! (HUGE thanks to CursedFlame91 for the code!)
  • Save/Load Pages: The Save/Load screens now have a scrollbar at the bottom to help you quickly get to those higher page numbers! (Thanks to CursedFlame91 for the code snippet!)
  • Bug: Unlocking Chloe's Witch outfit caused an endless looping sound effect. The attention-seeking sound has been disciplined
  • Bug: Typo Hero awakens in the hidden church of the Sisters of Slang. A familiar face hands him his sword and shield with a grin. Welcome back, sleepy-head
I hope you enjoy this week's update! Next Patron update will be Monday, 19th of September.
------------------------------------------------------

DOWNLOAD BELOW:
PC/LINUX:
-
MAC: -
ANDROID: -

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Corrupted Kingdoms 0.16.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

johnnyxxxv

Aug 14, 2020
Started playing this recently, been enjoying it a lot so far, if I have any gripe with it so far, is that up to the version I've played (0.16.0a) during the Evening, most places are closed to you, and with just 3 actions/day, feels like it's 2 with an asterisk. Other than that, just a typo or two, but those are rare, the dialogue is pretty well written, both thematically and grammatically.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Who the hell is Jackie and why was she updated several times in a row ?
A cosplayer you meet when using the Explore location in the city. Arc had a contest either in 2020 or 2021 (Can't remember exactly) but the community basically designed her outfit and personality.

She's getting primary treatment because he had been delaying her content basically all year

Reactions: AntonidasWoodmere85
Oct 26, 2017
A cosplayer you meet when using the Explore location in the city. Arc had a contest either in 2020 or 2021 (Can't remember exactly) but the community basically designed her outfit and personality.

She's getting primary treatment because he had been delaying her content basically all year
I'm glad she's finally getting some attention but I kinda get why people would be a bit annoyed by three consecutive updates in which she is the main (practically the ONLY) focus. I 100% get that he owes the community some Jackie updates but maybe every other update to play catch up would have been a better solution, but it is what it is. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Corrupted Kingdoms [v0.16.1] [ArcGames] crunched

Info: In my version Discord integration is turned off by default.
Increased the number of possible save/load pages from 69 to 299, let me know if you need more.

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,18 GB / 440 MB - CorruptedKingdoms-0.16.1-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,15 GB / 406 MB - CorruptedKingdoms-0.16.1-mac-crunched.zip
= ~37,5% of the original size, image/video quality 60% (png 80%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 234 Votes