vilewe7570

Oct 5, 2021
my only criticism is this game is updated too often. literally every week. you download huge download and within a week its not even the up to date version. maybe make bigger updates once every 3-4 weeks would be better.
The pros and cons of quick updates. They're relatively fast to make but hardly are satisfying anymore...

Dudejustchill

Dec 6, 2020
Guys, I still have Version 14.6 which I downloaded a long time ago, So I came by the thread to look for updates and the latest version is 16.1. But I don't know how to update the game? Do I have to start all over again?

Dudejustchill

Dec 6, 2020
my only criticism is this game is updated too often. literally every week. you download huge download and within a week its not even the up to date version. maybe make bigger updates once every 3-4 weeks would be better.
Hey, do you know how to update the game? I am still on version 14.6 and now I started to play again I want to get the 16.1 Version. But will I have to play from the start or is it possible to update?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: vilewe7570

vilewe7570

Oct 5, 2021
Hey, do you know how to update the game? I am still on version 14.6 and now I started to play again I want to get the 16.1 Version. But will I have to play from the start or is it possible to update?
Depends on if you use Android or PC?
Before you uninstall anything back up saves. Location is platform dependent.
Windows %appdata%\RenPy\CorruptedKingdoms-1547378918
Android Android/data/com.domain.corruptedkingdoms/files/saves

For Windows you shouldn't need to worry about backups much unless the local saves game\saves gets out of sync.

Not sure about Linux or Mac but you can find common Ren'Py save locations with google

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Dude I just wanna fuck the gobling witch but I need physical, from what I gather I need to meet this asterion something woman at a gym, but there's no gym, how in the world do I unlock it
If you don't have access to Asteria's gym, you must be really early on in the game. You need to advance the story some more. Also note that the gym is the second place you raise your strength, the lower strength increases come from the farm.

johnnyxxxv

Aug 14, 2020
Dude I just wanna fuck the gobling witch but I need physical, from what I gather I need to meet this asterion something woman at a gym, but there's no gym, how in the world do I unlock it
Assuming you've increased your Physical enough at the farm that you can't any more, you need to advance down the Fey storyline far enough that you have access to the Nexus, from there you need to go to Asterias desmene (that's the gym) and progress far enough in her story to let you train with her. It doesn't tell you btw, but on top of your Physical stat, you need to have your Martial stat trained about as much to successfully pass that event.

jadih96207

Apr 30, 2021
If you made it to Act 2 in the manor there is a laptop cheat that unlocks the gallery (y) She doesn't have much content and Arc doesn't seem to want to get her pregnant.

vilewe7570

Oct 5, 2021

The weekly update has been released!
This update is available to ALL Patrons, with the public build being released in a few days.
This week you can move the fish girls to the Marina! World's first aquarium-themed harem? Maybe! Also, there's a new event with Emma and your kid, plus even more bugfixes and QoL changes! I hope you enjoy! :)
CHANGELOG:
  • Marina: You can now move the two fish girls into the Marina!
  • Emma: New event with Emma and her kid! Just go to the shops and invite her to karaoke!
  • Jackie: You're now guaranteed to meet the "normal" Jackie the second time you visit her. After that it's a coinflip!
  • Save/Load Pages: The save/load pages now extend to 100 naturally, and there are arrows at the end that allow you to exceed that number near-infinitely. Some of you have a real hoarding problem, you know that? (Thanks to CursedFlame91 for the snippet!)
  • Bug: Spending time with Jackie until evening was throwing you back to the Explore page. Now you are placed outside the apartment instead, so you can stare at the windows like a creep!
  • Bug: The pool twins wouldn't let you teach them if you started with a warmup. Now they will! They're good girls for teacher
  • Bug: Trying to give Chloe the Tacent Voces potion was throwing a huge error. Is Chloe becoming sentient? Maybe!
  • Bug: Autosaves weren't working correctly thanks to a change to the engine. So I slipped on my leather gloves and a pair of shutter shades and h4ck3d the SDK (Big thanks to CursedFlame91 for tracking down the necessary edit)!
  • Bug: On the road once again, this time with his childhood friend in tow, Typo Hero resumes his journey to the Rambling Tower! Good lord, there's two of them now...
I hope you enjoy this week's update! Next Patron update will be Monday, 26th of September.
------------------------------------------------------

DOWNLOAD BELOW:
PC/LINUX:
-
MAC: -
ANDROID: -

Sep 23, 2020
I recently got a new phone and I am having problems with being able to copy/move save files out of the save folder , literally won’t let me do anything with the save file and when I do manage move it by compressing it to a new folder the memory turns to 0 , can anybody help me?

hofom77573

Apr 17, 2021
I recently got a new phone and I am having problems with being able to copy/move save files out of the save folder , literally won’t let me do anything with the save file and when I do manage move it by compressing it to a new folder the memory turns to 0 , can anybody help me?
Sounds like a security issue. I think you might need a better but not sure...

Sep 23, 2020
Sounds like a security issue. I think you might need a better but not sure...
I tried multiple file managers each with same problem ,I can transfer saves that I get from somewhere else into the save file but can't transfer saves that I overwrite or save myself ingame out

Rome5555555

May 4, 2017
use the file manager "Total Commander for Android" you can download it from the 4pda website[/QUOTE]

Reactions: hofom77573

rational_p

Oct 16, 2020
Are the two fish girls the one on the mountain and the one in the nexus world ? And if so, how do i bring the one from the nexus into our world ?

4.40 star(s) 234 Votes