DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I don't even download updates anymore. Well, unless they're the interesting ones that involve the MC kids because those are cute moments or new skill points to be gained. I just read the changelog every update because the Typo Hero stuff cracks me up for some reason. I'm waiting for Chastity and Morgana to get content. Especially Chastity since she's my favorite. Also, I'm still waiting for Kana's Mom to come back, if ever. Unless I missed it during my playthrough.

All the other side quests are nice and I wouldn't want less content but I don't feel the desire to play any of it yet. Imagine if I did play all that side content now. My save hoarding would increase even further! I'm in the 200+ page range already! By the time I'm actually finished, I'd easily be in the mid 300s range. Thank god for this update adding those save page jumping stuff because jesus! :eek:

Mercantiler

Dec 8, 2019
I wouldn't mind half as many updates if they had more content each time, I think I've skipped out on the last few until something big is added.
It's been months since an update contained anything worth playing, I hard agree here. The game feels like it's been treading water for some time now. Maybe it's just because they're working behind the scenes on the big stuff, but I doubt it.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Here is an unofficial update patch for those that already have 0.16.1
CorruptedKingdoms-0.16.2-pc update patch.rar

Rather late to the party but unfortunately I've been busy... Enjoy!

Note: Ren'Py engine used to compile was changed from 7.3.5 to 7.4.11.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
Some are complaining about side content. To me it is filling in the story. My mc wants to own this town. Not just pieces of it. I want all my girls(yes all even students) to enjoy time on my yacht(and with me). It is after all my kingdom...and well with me in charge it will certainly be corrupt. I will deal with whatever I need to when it either comes close to biting me in the ass or can no longer be ignored to chase cute girls and debauchery. I would even like the dungeon at the manor to have options,and to be able to invite more than just 2 characters.

I will go to the church and deal with that damn thing one day when I get bored,or it threatens my Corrupt kingdom,or if it harms my cocksleeve. Meanwhile I will enjoy my ever expanding kingdom and corrupting it.

*side note unrelated to the story. If you download from gofile check the box and ALWAYS click the download button all the way to the right NOT the one above the check box. Not sure why but doing so gives you unlimited high speed downloads vs if you click the one above the check box eventually you will hit a paywall and always have a slower download speed before that even happens.

Last edited:

Swatychopsuey

Jul 30, 2019
Since V.11 I've been downloading each version and all the girls I'm interested in says "You can't go further in this version" but have new blurred Outfit added. What does that mean. Especially my fav one Gwen and Chloe

lielie1212

Nov 19, 2020
Ok. I don;t know how to find Jackie. I find the burning building, I find Sam, it says something about looking on the first floor. I see nothing pop up. WTF do I do?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Hoo boy, if you guys think this is milking your in for a field day if you see Summertime Saga.
Honestly, I dont get why some of you guys consider this milking. The updates are fast while small still makes me feel as though were getting there slowly but surely.
Milking comes in many kinds and this is definitely one of them.
I don't care how many "content" gets released if the main focus has been benched for god knows how long already.
The "content" updates for this ain't the new girls we get to inflate and pop, it's the f-ing story in the first place.

_Utakata_

Jun 18, 2019
Hoo boy, if you guys think this is milking your in for a field day if you see Summertime Saga.
Honestly, I dont get why some of you guys consider this milking. The updates are fast while small still makes me feel as though were getting there slowly but surely.
Problem we have is We haven't seen a main story update for months I don't mind side stories But there needs to be a main story update to once in a while

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
Someone needs to die.
I was just peacefully exploring on a Sunday morning and ran into Alice making breakfast in the kitchen.
Alice's food kept disappearing before she could eat it(yea I knew it was pixie). After the second heist though I noticed something I had not. Just as Alice is about to stab Pixie with her fork I noticed it. Pixie had a chain on her leg. Knowing she has been big and I have seen her before without a chain....yep looking to kill someone(likely Morgana).

*side note if you only play this for events in the main story you will miss a ton of the actual content(even sex,hookers,and well loads of other things lol).

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
  • Save/Load Pages: The save/load pages now extend to 100 naturally, and there are arrows at the end that allow you to exceed that number near-infinitely. Some of you have a real hoarding problem, you know that? (Thanks to CursedFlame91 for the snippet!)
Whatever could you mean...
1663672173350.png

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
*side note if you only play this for events in the main story you will miss a ton of the actual content(even sex,hookers,and well loads of other things lol).
From what little stuff I've read in here, I haven't seen people say they don't play any side stuff at all. It's just that people have been waiting for the main story to continue as it's been stopped at the church section for a while. I don't want to speak for others but I, personally, don't feel the need to keep downloading the game over and over again just for more extended school content. I'll do side stuff if it involves stats, my favorite women in the harem, or bonding with the kids but those other miscellaneous things on the side can wait for me.

I'm not bothered by the main story content being stalled though. I can wait for however long that takes too, personally. I just can see where some are coming from if they're really interested in where the story is going and want to see it continue. Other people can do what they want though. If you're really enjoying the school stuff and those other things currently, more power to you. I'll get to that after the story moves along a bit and enjoy those specific side things I'm missing afterwards.

Reactions: RodrigoOSan

jadih96207

Apr 30, 2021
I consider 'Main Girls' to be the main dish and side content is that appetizer next to the meal. Too much potatoes and not enough meat. This game started out as a detective story and kept focus through Act 1 but by Act 2 it just scatters like a kaleidoscope to you becoming a monopoly tycoon, a teacher, gym coach, dream therapist, a fisher, and other jobs that don't mesh well with one another. When some of the main girls haven't even had a kiss yet is hardly the time to say this game needs more filler.

When is the last time Kana got a story update? Not just her doing something cute but actually mattered to the story?

Reactions: RodrigoOSan

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
  • Save/Load Pages: The save/load pages now extend to 100 naturally, and there are arrows at the end that allow you to exceed that number near-infinitely. Some of you have a real hoarding problem, you know that? (Thanks to CursedFlame91 for the snippet!)
Whatever could you mean...
View attachment 2054406
ArcGames Actually, I have to say this slightly worsened the experience. Because of the change, if we want to save/load we always have to scroll now when previously we could just have used the arrows. At the moment the arrows are at the very end when scrolling, so you are forced to always scroll to the desired page or the arrows at the end. Could it be possible to reposition the arrows, either separate from the scrollable section or at the beginning of it so scrolling isn't required? It might be a small change but when it comes to repeated actions even smaller changes can be noticeable.

jadih96207

Apr 30, 2021
ArcGames Actually, I have to say this slightly worsened the experience. Because of the change, if we want to save/load we always have to scroll now when previously we could just have used the arrows. At the moment the arrows are at the very end when scrolling, so you are forced to always scroll to the desired page or the arrows at the end. Could it be possible to reposition the arrows, either separate from the scrollable section or at the beginning of it so scrolling isn't required? It might be a small change but when it comes to repeated actions even smaller changes can be noticeable.
CursedFlame91 would be the better man to ask since he's the unpaid intern that as been doing more and more of the grunt work. Not to mention ArcGames got butthurt awhile back and rage quit F95 so he won't respond to this thread.

4.40 star(s) 234 Votes