DarkExecutive

Apr 8, 2019
I checked the changelog
Last story update was in version v0.14.8
Wow, that really says it all, doesn't it? I think I'd still rather have small updates frequently than larger updates that don't have enough content to justify the wait time...but still. The story is the most interesting part of this game - looking forward to seeing it continue.

Reactions: ninjahotsprings

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
CursedFlame91 would be the better man to ask since he's the unpaid intern that as been doing more and more of the grunt work. Not to mention ArcGames got butthurt awhile back and rage quit F95 so he won't respond to this thread.
Bruv could I know what particularly caused him to rage quit. People posting Patreon stuff too early for the public and generally shittalking him?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: jadih96207
Jan 24, 2021
Bruv could I know what particularly caused him to rage quit. People posting Patreon stuff too early for the public and generally shittalking him?
Arc was one of those devs that liked the attention sites like this one provide but didn't like the people much or the loss of control. He had a very zealous fanbase that would attack anyone who posted patreon stuff but around 0.6.9 he got caught with his own hand in the piracy cookie jar with a lot of characters coming from a pirated megapack, lost a lot of respect, and made up some excuse about a patreon rule that prevents devs from talking on here.

Thing was pirates don't care much if other people pirate but he didn't want to be associated with people like us. More people were interested in the original character cards, the ones he used to sell on patreon before people learned they weren't his to begin with. I do believe he still logs in every now and then to check the reviews.

Reactions: jadih96207

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Arc was one of those devs that liked the attention sites like this one provide but didn't like the people much or the loss of control. He had a very zealous fanbase that would attack anyone who posted patreon stuff but around 0.6.9 he got caught with his own hand in the piracy cookie jar with a lot of characters coming from a pirated megapack, lost a lot of respect, and made up some excuse about a patreon rule that prevents devs from talking on here.

Thing was pirates don't care much if other people pirate but he didn't want to be associated with people like us. More people were interested in the original character cards, the ones he used to sell on patreon before people learned they weren't his to begin with. I do believe he still logs in every now and then to check the reviews.
Ah, I still remember the old models, they're still better than the new ones.

ThompsonBalo

Jul 15, 2020

That is kind of pathetic. No problem if you dislike piracy and therefore us because it is not a good thing after all but being a pirat and hating pirates is kind of pathetic. Especially if you don`t just pirate for your own private entertainment but pirate stuff to make money out of it. That makes him one of the worst sort of pirates. If you sail under the skull flag, live the skull flag.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
The amount of sidepartners is becoming difficult to manage in my memory. Reading the patchnotes I'm like "alright who was Jackie now again? Oh right." I hope all the named characters get added to some sort of catalog at some point. At least after finding them.
Don't think that will happen but a man can dream.

jadih96207

Apr 30, 2021
There wasn't much shittalking until he changed the models then there was a lot as ArcGames had a hard time understanding how Koikatsu worked.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As for Patreon sharing that was a big no no for him. Even game compressors got shit for releasing compressed versions of the game. Yet after the incident his white knights left and less people remained to harass the community. Then he had a choice either go to discord which is a fun circle jerk, no offense meant to the game compressor formally known as CircleJerker, or come here and explain what the hell happened to produce the above. People wanted to know why their favorite characters got changed after all especially when he marketed them as his 'originals' selling not only the cards but custom scenes on Patreon.

Well this all needed buried and disavow any knowledge of promoting the incest tag on F95, it's a thing if you search their discord. While some still grumble about leaks this is a site for leaks and things returned to normal before all the anti piracy craze.

_Utakata_

Jun 18, 2019
Don't forget It can also affect patreons Not everyone wants to keep downloading side stories Some patreons probaly also want the story to move on You can't keep releasing side stories every month

kitsunedawn

Aug 17, 2017
Don't forget It can also affect patreons Not everyone wants to keep downloading side stories Some patreons probaly also want the story to move on You can't keep releasing side stories every month
Yeah. There generally is an upper limit that people will 'put up with' when they have releases that aren't adding anything substantive. Eventually it starts coming across to users as though the developer no longer has the heart in the game, and is tiring of working on it; or they've just opted to milk it for everything it's worth before they inevitably abandon the project.

Things get worse though, when a developer says something like " And another useless, user. " Sure, we may not be paying users, but the volume of information, both in bug testing and work toward helping improve the game, well it's something that developers should be loathe to anger. What's more, many of the users here go on to support the very games they downloaded.

AlexaSky

Jun 26, 2021
Sure, we may not be paying users, but the volume of information, both in bug testing and work toward helping improve the game, well it's something that developers should be loathe to anger. What's more, many of the users here go on to support the very games they downloaded.
Pirates tend to pay for more things then what some *hic* devs give credit and is why many come here to promote their stuff. Makes sense if you think about it being exposed to more content there is a greater chance to find things that you like. Seeing projects side by side you can tell which devs care about what they create and others who just want an easy paycheck.

The "you don't pay so shut up" is a childish argument for when all the good ones are gone :sneaky: Some devs don't value fans as anything else besides cattle
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Ofnightmare

Sep 14, 2022
There wasn't much shittalking until he changed the models then there was a lot as ArcGames had a hard time understanding how Koikatsu worked.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As for Patreon sharing that was a big no no for him. Even game compressors got shit for releasing compressed versions of the game. Yet after the incident his white knights left and less people remained to harass the community. Then he had a choice either go to discord which is a fun circle jerk, no offense meant to the game compressor formally known as CircleJerker, or come here and explain what the hell happened to produce the above. People wanted to know why their favorite characters got changed after all especially when he marketed them as his 'originals' selling not only the cards but custom scenes on Patreon.

Well this all needed buried and disavow any knowledge of promoting the incest tag on F95, it's a thing if you search their discord. While some still grumble about leaks this is a site for leaks and things returned to normal before all the anti piracy craze.
Yeah that original looks way better makes me wonder where its from.

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
Yeah, I'm really disappointed in this one, even without knowledge of the shitstorm.

The story starts strong, but it devolves quickly into something quite boring with too much sidetracking.
After the end of the first chapter, we don't give a sh*t about the story, and the main character becomes just a creepy molester.

I hate when the MC is described as virtuous, that tries to do the right thing, yet when it comes to sex, it's "bitch, slut, suck my dick, know your place".

Then, there are the actual sex scenes... 90% of the female CG are cut right above the genitals, and the touch breast is mostly done clothed, so we just have a zoom-in on their low-res clothes. Yet, when the MC has his dick out, we see only this, it takes 50% of the screen.

I don't know for other people, but I don't play adult games to see more dicks than VG.

And finally, those breasts. Yeah, I can perfectly understand that some people have a fetish for big breasts. But there are big breasts, and whatever is in that game.

_Utakata_

Jun 18, 2019
The amount of sidepartners is becoming difficult to manage in my memory. Reading the patchnotes I'm like "alright who was Jackie now again? Oh right." I hope all the named characters get added to some sort of catalog at some point. At least after finding them.
I had it to There was a update for this character But she's not showing up in the list of characters Then i was like Who was she
I waited 8 months, is there really no more story content? I still cant enter the church with chastity
Nope only side content

4.40 star(s) 234 Votes