hofom77573

Apr 17, 2021
Yeah that original looks way better makes me wonder where its from.
There was a search for the original cards around this part in the thread by OtakuGamer11, CursedFlame91, masterdragonson, and a few others but I'm not searching old posts that hard.
https://f95zone.to/threads/corrupted-kingdoms-v0-16-2-arcgames.31912/post-4080948
https://f95zone.to/threads/corrupted-kingdoms-v0-16-2-arcgames.31912/post-4080639
https://f95zone.to/threads/corrupted-kingdoms-v0-16-2-arcgames.31912/post-4325759

May 3, 2020
really wish there was a full on walk through im stuck on the part of the find the spy mission it says i have the evidence of lies but it when i confront ard hana and the like nothing in the list works

Jan 7, 2021
What's the incest content in this game like? Normally I'd check a game's guide/walkthrough to see, but it seems like that isn't fully there for this game yet.
Not much and many would argue none at all.

There is no blood relation mother, sister, or aunt with the MC.
One girl can get the nickname Auntie but the dev won't let her call the MC her nephew.
Side girl mother daughter and sister sister threesome scenes do exist but the dev has said they play with the MC not each other.
The bunny girls which were the incest poster girls got changed into the clone wars because we couldn't have a mother son event but if she screws a gender bent version of herself it's all good. Before you get your hopes up that brief scene gets forgotten very quickly.
For good measure I'll also say No, you can't screw the children so all your blood related kids are safe.

Given the devs says the tag is a mistake by F95 mods I wouldn't expect them to do much if anything more with it. Even the scenes that play with it a bit have 'plausible deniability' as in they hardly mention the family part.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
I really enjoy the game and like the concept...but i stopped playing last year december i guess and now played this update and the story still stops at the same progress like last year....its with chastity in front of the church .....dont get me wrong i noticed there were a lot of new added features and scenes in the game and i appreciate it.
I just want to know if i missed something or is the main story still not advanced further?

_Utakata_

Jun 18, 2019
I really enjoy the game and like the concept...but i stopped playing last year december i guess and now played this update and the story still stops at the same progress like last year....its with chastity in front of the church .....dont get me wrong i noticed there were a lot of new added features and scenes in the game and i appreciate it.
I just want to know if i missed something or is the main story still not advanced further?
We havent had a main story updates for a long time Updates that keep coming out are side stories

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
What's the incest content in this game like? Normally I'd check a game's guide/walkthrough to see, but it seems like that isn't fully there for this game yet.
One late game scene of twin sisters kissing and groping each other. That's it and very likely all there ever will be.

_Utakata_

Jun 18, 2019
I'm gonna wait until end of the year And if they keep pumping out side stories i'm done with this game Maybe by the time i replay it the game is completed or abandoned

Last edited:
Reactions: AlexaSky

AlexaSky

Jun 26, 2021
I'll be sure to tell my grand kids to play the completed game for me when I'm gone.
GLaDOS: "That would be funny, if it weren't so sad..."

At this rate pregnancy and kids for all the side girls, the plot be dammed this is a dad simulator now. The 'main girls' is more what you'd call 'guidelines' than actual rules.

Reactions: _Utakata_

Whatever Zone

Mar 4, 2018
Not much and many would argue none at all.

There is no blood relation mother, sister, or aunt with the MC.
One girl can get the nickname Auntie but the dev won't let her call the MC her nephew.
Side girl mother daughter and sister sister threesome scenes do exist but the dev has said they play with the MC not each other.
The bunny girls which were the incest poster girls got changed into the clone wars because we couldn't have a mother son event but if she screws a gender bent version of herself it's all good. Before you get your hopes up that brief scene gets forgotten very quickly.
For good measure I'll also say No, you can't screw the children so all your blood related kids are safe.

Given the devs says the tag is a mistake by F95 mods I wouldn't expect them to do much if anything more with it. Even the scenes that play with it a bit have 'plausible deniability' as in they hardly mention the family part.
Hey, thanks so much for the reply. That's all incredibly disappointing to hear, but it's way better that I know now before getting too invested. Patreon really ruined things for arguably one of the most popular fetishes on the internet. Oh, well!

aidenboy

Jan 26, 2018
How am I supposed to progress Chloe? It keeps saying explore outskirts but I've done that literally with every possible route. If it's the witch what am I supposed to do? I've gotten to fighting the robot and constantly lose, but I can't see how this is going to progress Chloe's story since the heart guide hasn't updated past explore the outskirts. I'm at a loss here.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
How am I supposed to progress Chloe? It keeps saying explore outskirts but I've done that literally with every possible route. If it's the witch what am I supposed to do? I've gotten to fighting the robot and constantly lose, but I can't see how this is going to progress Chloe's story since the heart guide hasn't updated past explore the outskirts. I'm at a loss here.
That's weird, I'm sure that that part of Chloe's story was long before the robot. It sounds like a bug, though as always if you are having problems with progress, you should post your save file.

Novalesca

Feb 27, 2018
This needs to start updating with actual chunky updates. I am tired of seeing(fixed typo) like it matters. Just give more content. There are tons of positions that you can just: Place character A in position 5 add character c in position 4. Why is this taking so long? There is barely any update. I have been waiting for a month. There are other games with 1 literally 1 developer that has real life going on too, unpaid for this(no patreon) and actually does the work. You are getting paid by patreons and still this is all you do? Hire a friggin writer or say: Writing contest!!! Best one wins!! And then put it in. I'm about to drop this game. It doesn't even have a friggin story any more. This is downright sad. If you have writers block, open your mouth and ask for ideas. Don't take ppls money and deliver this... dumpster fire. REACH OUT DAMNIT!!!

BatmanTheShot

May 14, 2018
Uhm, what should I do regarding Dhena when she's in the cave? It says that I need magical backup and that I should explore the outskirts to find a magical being. The thing is, I have already found the witch (she can't teach me any magic yet) and the caretaker (I can't do anything with her except leave).

EDIT: I am adding my save file. Please note that I am unable to progress with any of the leads. I can't progress with the org. lead because I can't find the magical being required to progress Chloe, I can't progress the fey lead because I need a 'magical backup' for Dhena (I have searched the entirety of the outskirts and I couldn't find anything) and I can't progress the Eldritch because I need to have the council on my side (which is blocked by the fact that I can't resolve the thing with Dhena).

Is it in any way possible to save this save file (heh) or do I need to restart? I am asking because a couple of major versions ago I also couldn't progress with the game. I thought that it was due to the save file being originally from an older version (though I remember that time I was unable to pick up the mushrooms when the witch told me to do so) so I deleted the save file and started anew a few days ago after taking a break (which I think was almost a year long).

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: jadih96207
4.40 star(s) 234 Votes