Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
She doesn't ask me to bring the mushrooms. She says that she can't teach me because of the artifact.
I had no problem triggering her content, and have gained three points of magic with her teachings. I honestly don't know what the peoblem could be.

jadih96207

Apr 30, 2021
Uhm, what should I do regarding Dhena when she's in the cave? It says that I need magical backup and that I should explore the outskirts to find a magical being. The thing is, I have already found the witch (she can't teach me any magic yet) and the caretaker (I can't do anything with her except leave).

EDIT: I am adding my save file. Please note that I am unable to progress with any of the leads. I can't progress with the org. lead because I can't find the magical being required to progress Chloe, I can't progress the fey lead because I need a 'magical backup' for Dhena (I have searched the entirety of the outskirts and I couldn't find anything) and I can't progress the Eldritch because I need to have the council on my side (which is blocked by the fact that I can't resolve the thing with Dhena).

Is it in any way possible to save this save file (heh) or do I need to restart? I am asking because a couple of major versions ago I also couldn't progress with the game. I thought that it was due to the save file being originally from an older version (though I remember that time I was unable to pick up the mushrooms when the witch told me to do so) so I deleted the save file and started anew a few days ago after taking a break (which I think was almost a year long).
Did you cheat the values? This has you maxed magical but Chloe is still locked and you're missing skills.

Reactions: BatmanTheShot

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Corrupted Kingdoms [v0.16.3] [ArcGames] crunched

Info: In my version Discord integration is turned off by default.

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,20 GB / 441 MB - CorruptedKingdoms-0.16.3-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,16 GB / 408 MB - CorruptedKingdoms-0.16.3-mac-crunched.zip
= 36,75% of the original size, image/video quality 60% (png 80%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

vvulf

Jun 1, 2019
How do you get the fish girls to the marina?
Once you buy the Marina, get the the Tunnel upgrade. After that if you go back to the Marina you should have an option to "Think about the Fish Girls" or something along those lines, and during that text it'll tell you what you need to do to get them over there.

Reactions: hentai charley

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Here is an unofficial update patch for those that already have 0.16.2
CorruptedKingdoms-0.16.3-pc update patch.rar

Rather late to the party but unfortunately I've been busy... Enjoy!

Note: Ren'Py engine used to compile was changed from 7.3.5 to 7.4.11.

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
By the way the fish girls hugged each other and were crying, one would think they were the last of their kind and was finally happy to see another one of their kind again.

Novalesca

Feb 27, 2018
Sad, if you put as much energy into the game as you do posting about all the bug killing you do then we might have had the story done by now. Thanks again for removing yet another repeatable sex scene.
I am tired of the Removal of repeating sex in a SEX GAME
I am tiered of you focusing on only bugs and pouring your creativity into explaining how you changed barely a line of code.
i Am tEird oF haRniEg aUobT tYpO fXies.
I am tired of waiting on new scenes.
I am tired of waiting on updates only to be disappointed.
I am tired of this game only being good when it started.
I am tired of being tired.
I might check this out next year when you have 3 more scenes. But probably not.
You lost a diehard fan. Bye.

Rend77

Sep 26, 2020
hi can someone tell me why do i get this message all the time and how can i fix it and how do i get her pregnant?
and what this message someone calling me?
thanks

RodrigoOSan

Apr 16, 2020
Sad, if you put as much energy into the game as you do posting about all the bug killing you do then we might have had the story done by now. Thanks again for removing yet another repeatable sex scene.
I am tired of the Removal of repeating sex in a SEX GAME
I am tiered of you focusing on only bugs and pouring your creativity into explaining how you changed barely a line of code.
i Am tEird oF haRniEg aUobT tYpO fXies.
I am tired of waiting on new scenes.
I am tired of waiting on updates only to be disappointed.
I am tired of this game only being good when it started.
I am tired of being tired.
I might check this out next year when you have 3 more scenes. But probably not.
You lost a diehard fan. Bye.
The saddest part of it is that the Dev won't see any of this because he doesn't visit the F95 anymore xD

• Haha
Reactions: _Utakata_

_Utakata_

Jun 18, 2019
If dev only comes to check reviews Let him know you want more main story in the review And that you tired of side story updates

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
hi can someone tell me why do i get this message all the time and how can i fix it and how do i get her pregnant?
and what this message someone calling me?
thanks
You either haven't progressed with the girl enough or haven't purchased the Farm and its Day Care upgrade
As for that someone you could probably look around the Nexus

Reactions: Rend77

Rend77

Sep 26, 2020
You either haven't progressed with the girl enough or haven't purchased the Farm and its Day Care upgrade
As for that someone you could probably look around the Nexus
thanks
i have full hearts with the girl and finished all her Hits it says i need to wait for next version and have the farm fully upgraded i just try to check Nexus like you said...
thanks for the help

Babbaba

Nov 16, 2019
Here is an unofficial update patch for those that already have 0.16.2
CorruptedKingdoms-0.16.3-pc update patch.rar
Mega
Pixeldrain
Workupload

Rather late to the party but unfortunately I've been busy... Enjoy!

Note: Ren'Py engine used to compile was changed from 7.3.5 to 7.4.11.

Can anyone point out to me what this patch actually does?

Jan 7, 2021
Can anyone point out to me what this patch actually does?
Assuming you didn't unrpa the game it adds the files for the next version into the previous one. IE you downloaded 0.16.0 and the update updatex_0.16.0_to_0.16.1.rpa then the game gets updated to that without re-downloading the stuff you already got. It's nice as only 20 megs or so changes per release.

Reactions: masterdragonson
4.40 star(s) 234 Votes