Zack keneth

Jan 26, 2022
What version or requirements does this require into? In Android

I downloaded it recently can't seems to play it and Crashes either it's my phone whoes the problem or something else

Please I need guidance
Thank you

vilewe7570

Oct 5, 2021
What version or requirements does this require into? In Android

I downloaded it recently can't seems to play it and Crashes either it's my phone whoes the problem or something else

Please I need guidance
Thank you
The dev's discord or patreon should be able to offer technical support

Mohanyadav69

May 25, 2022
Can we do something about this bitch Morgana like i wanna straight up kill her

Can we do something about it in this latest version?

ragbat

Jan 7, 2018
Honestly This game just needs a repeatable version of a cookie jar and it would be a top-five game out right now. There are a ton of things and girls to do. The issue is you can't backtrack to scenes. Then again maybe there is a way and I just am missing it.

Reactions: hentai charley

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Can anyone point out to me what this patch actually does?
It's an update patch, it updates the game from the previous version to the next version. In the event you extracted the rpa archives you have to extract the update patch too in order for it to work. Doesn't do much else... Besides the debug code that checks if the player cheated stats, not to punish them however if you overdo love the game will crash and if you do stats you'll miss events along with other flags.

Reactions: Babbaba

Craigdon97

May 27, 2022
Sad, if you put as much energy into the game as you do posting about all the bug killing you do then we might have had the story done by now. Thanks again for removing yet another repeatable sex scene.
I am tired of the Removal of repeating sex in a SEX GAME
I am tiered of you focusing on only bugs and pouring your creativity into explaining how you changed barely a line of code.
i Am tEird oF haRniEg aUobT tYpO fXies.
I am tired of waiting on new scenes.
I am tired of waiting on updates only to be disappointed.
I am tired of this game only being good when it started.
I am tired of being tired.
I might check this out next year when you have 3 more scenes. But probably not.
You lost a diehard fan. Bye.
maybe u should be paitient, were proberly near the end of act 2 and you dont even know if arc is working on the story while doing his weekly content

• Haha
Reactions: hofom77573

Novalesca

Feb 27, 2018
maybe u should be paitient, were proberly near the end of act 2 and you dont even know if arc is working on the story while doing his weekly content
Absolutely not. Myself and many others have been waiting for SO VERY LONG. Ever since the first iteration, before the academy, before the mansion, before the mission to infiltrate the organization and meet Cloe and her friend, before so GODAMN MANY THINGS!!! I am justified. Fuck this waiting for scraps shit. I'm out. Peace fellow pervs, DEV BE BETTER DAMNIT!!!

Jan 24, 2021
Absolutely not. Myself and many others have been waiting for SO VERY LONG. Ever since the first iteration, before the academy, before the mansion, before the mission to infiltrate the organization and meet Cloe and her friend, before so GODAMN MANY THINGS!!! I am justified. Fuck this waiting for scraps shit. I'm out. Peace fellow pervs, DEV BE BETTER DAMNIT!!!
Fillerpalooza continues

The weekly update has been released!
This update is available to ALL Patrons, with the public build being released in a few days.
This week it's the last of the Act Two side content! Yes, that's right, next update will kick off the Act Two finale! Woo! In the meantime, here's another Jackie event with two new naughty scenes! I hope you enjoy! :)
Also, the place I'm currently at won't let me upload to my normal places (for some reason) so the only available links are MEGA. Sorry for any inconvenience!

CHANGELOG:
  • Jackie: New Jackie event!
  • Jackie: New Jackie naughty event!
  • Samantha: New Samantha naughty event!
  • Samantha: You can now enter Samantha's apartment whenever you like!
  • Bug: Setting up camp for the night, Typo Hero and his childhood friend boil up a thick stew over an open fire. Wait, is that... feet? Oh, no, thank goodness.... it's meat
I hope you enjoy this week's update! Next Patron update will be Monday, 10th of October.
------------------------------------------------------

DOWNLOAD BELOW:
PC/LINUX:

MAC:
ANDROID:

DarkExecutive

Apr 8, 2019
why is it that the biggest bitch that needs to be stopped aint got any content yet? we pretty much control the council except moragana
Holy crap, it's been so long since a story update that I legitimately forgot that all those demesne characters were part of a council. You're right - the MC pretty much controls everything and everyone involved with Morgana now. And Morgana just...doesn't notice?

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Fillerpalooza continues

The weekly update has been released!
This update is available to ALL Patrons, with the public build being released in a few days.
This week it's the last of the Act Two side content! Yes, that's right, next update will kick off the Act Two finale! Woo! In the meantime, here's another Jackie event with two new naughty scenes! I hope you enjoy! :)
Also, the place I'm currently at won't let me upload to my normal places (for some reason) so the only available links are MEGA. Sorry for any inconvenience!

CHANGELOG:
  • Jackie: New Jackie event!
  • Jackie: New Jackie naughty event!
  • Samantha: New Samantha naughty event!
  • Samantha: You can now enter Samantha's apartment whenever you like!
  • Bug: Setting up camp for the night, Typo Hero and his childhood friend boil up a thick stew over an open fire. Wait, is that... feet? Oh, no, thank goodness.... it's meat
I hope you enjoy this week's update! Next Patron update will be Monday, 10th of October.
------------------------------------------------------

DOWNLOAD BELOW:
PC/LINUX:
MEGA
MAC: MEGA
ANDROID: MEGA
Y'all heard, end of the filler saga!
At least he could've added scene with Jackie's cuter personality

Holy crap, it's been so long since a story update that I legitimately forgot that all those demesne characters were part of a council. You're right - the MC pretty much controls everything and everyone involved with Morgana now. And Morgana just...doesn't notice?
You see, she's almost always *busy*

Reactions: ninjahotsprings

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
Oh so many tiny updates... I miss when they did like one big one not one every week or two. You guys killing my bandwith limit for nothing. I mean I get it you can write off your ISP bill as a work expense doing this at least seems to be only legit reason to reupload entire game every 1-2week for 2 new things. I mean otherwise its insanity. My ISP lets me have 1 terrabyte already creeping up to the limit, and I am not even streaming shows anymore lol.

Reactions: ninjahotsprings
4.40 star(s) 234 Votes