Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
So my stupid question is I have 7 out of 8 on the Martial arts powers and Lynx's stupid robot keeps knocking me out. I've been to gramps and trained with all the girls twice and my Martial arts will not increase. It says Martial arts failure.
What'd I miss? ...or is there another way of defeating the 'hugging robot'?
Isn't it obvious? You still have one more point of martial arts to get. That last one is from training with Sawano, I believe.

Reactions: hentai charley

bluefish69

Jan 17, 2021
So, i just noticed discord overlay was a thing for this game AND apparently i've been blaring "EY FOLKS! LOOK I'M PLAYING THIS GAME!" on discord many times

• Haha
Reactions: almond

jerope

Jan 1, 2020
Help, my game is error when i want to save.
This what it write in traceback.txt

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 382, in __call__ AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'HIGHEST_PROTOCOL'

Last edited:

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
Isn't it obvious? You still have one more point of martial arts to get. That last one is from training with Sawano, I believe.
Perhaps I wasn't precise enough. Yes, I'm 7 for 8 and I have trained with ALL four girls, Sawano included. I just went back and repeated all four trainings again and my Martial arts did NOT increment.

That's why / where I'm stuck as the Robot keeps knocking me out and can't get more magic points.
What'd I miss?

Reactions: chicho1958

DudeManrod

Oct 17, 2017
For people complaining about downloading the game every update.... you do know there's update patches right? Made for the very reason your complaining about. :rolleyes:

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Perhaps I wasn't precise enough. Yes, I'm 7 for 8 and I have trained with ALL four girls, Sawano included. I just went back and repeated all four trainings again and my Martial arts did NOT increment.

That's why / where I'm stuck as the Robot keeps knocking me out and can't get more magic points.
What'd I miss?
Isn't the magic points from the witch? Haven't played in long time so just ignore me if I'm wrong

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017

What'd I miss?
Probably Sawano again. You have to do several missions to get all the points.

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
Is the Sword girl and Quiet girl are same or different..??

While surveying, I encountered with a girl who left immediately after I found her, and when I go there she is nowhere to be found.

Is she the sword girl...???

Last edited:

willcgold

Sep 4, 2019

What'd I miss?
If the robot is knocking you out, you aren't passing the Physical check. You need to work on the farm or go work out with Asteria. Unless there was a Martial requirement too that I already had enough points in.

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
If the robot is knocking you out, you aren't passing the Physical check. You need to work on the farm or go work out with Asteria. Unless there was a Martial requirement too that I already had enough points in.
Thanks but that's why I'm stymied. I'm maxed out on physical strength.
I seem to remember that when I went to the Dojo the first time and Gramps sent me to the training there was another girl that ran the 'school'?
But when I go there now, I just find the four. And I've gone back at least 3-4 times and kicked all their butts. So I'm at a loss of how to get that one more Martial Arts requirement.
Any ideas welcome.

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I seem to remember that when I went to the Dojo the first time and Gramps sent me to the training there was another girl that ran the 'school'?
But when I go there now, I just find the four. And I've gone back at least 3-4 times and kicked all their butts. So I'm at a loss of how to get that one more Martial Arts requirement.
Any ideas welcome.

keep copy of original save, edit it give yourself that point and try again, also could you send me a save so I can check it out, sometimes when you have your mind set on 1 thing you don't see other stuff

willcgold

Sep 4, 2019
Any ideas welcome.
When you talk to gramps you don't have an option for "I'm ready to train" ?

Either use an editor to give yourself the point (make a backup copy of your save in case it messes up the game) or post your save here for someone to look at.

4.40 star(s) 234 Votes