Shadow135

Feb 12, 2018
Now that you mention it, I did not realize how big the game actually is, and how slow it was to progress through the story.
Yeah... Straight up skipping ALL dialogues and scenes or an autoclicker, still makes you take like 2-3 hours to atleast get to ACT 3. For first-players this is wonderful (if they don't get bored), for old players with no saves... well, an issue. Unless they like the story.

And i do, but darn i don't want to re-read everything, that's why i ask for an beginning act 3 save.
Unless Arc introduces a "Start from act 1 OR skip to act 2 / act 3", would be wonderful

desulti

May 28, 2024
Hello. Can anyone tell me how to buy swimsuit for pixie. I currently in act 2 but no shop sell swimsuit yet.

Slyfox20141920

Sep 3, 2018
Anyone having a problem finding lyx? I just can't find out how to continue the story. I've tried replaying through past saves, but she just never seems to show up after conquering or exploring any of the locations. Am I not going far enough back in the story to trigger it or do I need to conquer locations in some specific order?

Thunderclap44

Sep 21, 2020
can anyone help me with this lead. I haven't play in a bit and just cam back with this lead already started. Not sure where to go or what to do? 1721523880159.png

lobesod

Mar 14, 2018
Loving how this gem keeps getting updated, keep up the fantastic work
And a lot of old / long time players are comming back to the game. Act 3 nearly gave a lot of us a heartattack. Things are slowly getting better but dev still "invent" weird things, like the running clock when advancing time or the stupid "apollobeep". It was "modern" way back on citicen band, i still get some nasty twitches around my eyes when i hear those beeps :sick:

Last edited:
Reactions: MAD6999

Raizel101

Nov 11, 2023
The renders are looking blurry like a low quality image. Why is no one mentioning this? Am I the only one who is seeing low quality images?

Elyauris

Mar 28, 2019
This new "time" system update is..... meh for me. It takes more time now to skip things etc....
Especially when you start new game and play it for 2137th time and just want to skip everything to get new content.

Btw. older versions never gave me error. From this new time update i constantly am getting errors. Couldn't even play beginning of the game, because error pops up and i couldn't skip it and continue.
I'll wait for 0.22 so maybe it will get better. (Or at least playable)

4.40 star(s) 235 Votes