SkylerCrew

Aug 30, 2022
You will get the help you asked for, the thread got very hot in a off topic trolling - not your fault you got caught in that :)
You can be unwise but not stupid (look down ) ;)
Thanks for explaining man but...
I couldn't find anything
I understand but I still doesn't get any help

Elyauris

Mar 28, 2019
Thanks for explaining man but...
I couldn't find anything
I understand but I still doesn't get any help
What do you need my friend?

Edit: Sadly, I can't help because i couldn't even get to that point in game as I got errors from the beginning thanks to that new time update.
Try checking everyplace, talking with everyone (morning, evening etc), also ask pixy, check tips.
Most important, don't skip dialog as it tell you what exactly to do.

I got "lost" like that many times and just started to randomly check every place and talk with everybody whenever I could and I didn't needed any WT or help to progress more :)

Last edited:

SkylerCrew

Aug 30, 2022
What do you need my friend?

Edit: Sadly, I can't help because i couldn't even get to that point in game as I got errors from the beginning thanks to that new time update.
Try checking everyplace, talking with everyone (morning, evening etc), also ask pixy, check tips.
Most important, don't skip dialog as it tell you what exactly to do.

I got "lost" like that many times and just started to randomly check every place and talk with everybody whenever I could and I didn't needed any WT or help to progress more :)
Thanks for the help.
To the fact I am playing sandbox AVNs by repeating talk or chatting with characters or going place at specific time frame..!
Anyways if you get to see or complete any of these events.. Please tell me in future.
And finally thanks for the reply.

lobesod

Mar 14, 2018
Thanks for the help.
To the fact I am playing sandbox AVNs by repeating talk or chatting with characters or going place at specific time frame..!
Anyways if you get to see or complete any of these events.. Please tell me in future.
And finally thanks for the reply.
Huiiii - your problems is way back (Im on game day 919). The game can sometime be frustrating but in the top of game screen try click on the envelope, then you get into "leads". Click on them and it will tell you what to do in the particulary lead road or you will see the line "NO MORE CONTENT.......
Also click on the heart and then on the girls faces, there are also some hints for the girls road. There are no walkthrough, but normally the players in here are nice to help as best as they can.

And when you fight the bosses, take them as prisonor and get them over to your side, or you will get in trouble later on....

And my last answer to you about your reply or question was deleted was just to explain why it was deleted, some of mine was stroken too. But the thread took a bad direction and MOD just did his job.

And may you alle have a nice day and you with too much sun, please share with the rest, damn this summer in Denmark are raining away, but we just had nice weekened weather :cool:

• Red Heart
Reactions: SkylerCrew

Pixeldemise

Apr 11, 2022
Is there a method to actually skip the clock time-passing moments? I know you can mute it, but even with all the skip settings active, I can't actually skip past it. I played an older version and came back to see the updates, and even with skipping all the stuff I've seen before, those time-passing moments slow things down an absurd amount.

It honestly feels like something you'd see in a cheap steam game that uses time-sinks to force players over the 2 hour refund duration.

Edit: Oh my holy fucking god please, someone tell me there's a method to skip it. I just unlocked the Hot Springs in the morning, and immediately wanted to start training. It's about 6 seconds to pass one hour of time, I had to wait for a full minute in order to even continue as I waited for time to pass from 12:30 to 22:30 so the scroll mission could happen at night.

Edit2: THERES A WAY TO TURN IT OFF. Dunno when it was added, but go to the preferences and scroll down. It's right there next to the Impregnation and Gwen Yandere settings. Set it to disable, and it instantly skips the clock time-passing like the game used to do.

Last edited:

AzazelTusk

Feb 23, 2022
Hello, I need some help, I think the game is bugged so to speak, I am in a part of the story where I have to use the power of awaken on Madison outside the school at night but when it comes to selecting it it is as if I selected another type of power so it doesn't work and I'm stuck, I attached images and the save, I really don't know what to do anymore
Thanks for the help ;)

zonerly

May 27, 2024
do you guys know how to sort by date when searching in a thread? like when you search in the thread using the search function in the top right area, the results are sorted by relevance by default and idk how to sort them chronologically

goloro1122

Nov 22, 2023
do you guys know how to sort by date when searching in a thread? like when you search in the thread using the search function in the top right area, the results are sorted by relevance by default and idk how to sort them chronologically
So if you are on pc, you just click advanced search, if on mobile tap the gear icon and then advanced, after that you will have at the bottom order by: date or relevance.
Hope this helps

ingvary

May 27, 2020
I have a bug on Mac during Chloe being attacked by assassin, here is the error:
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Sayer 'pixie_cs' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script/lily.rpyc", line 1338, in script call
File "script/flat.rpyc", line 124, in script call
File "script/time.rpyc", line 564, in script call
File "script/myroom.rpyc", line 162, in script call
[Previous line repeated 2 more times]
File "script/chloe.rpyc", line 1679, in script
File "/Users/igor/Downloads/Large/CorruptedKingdoms.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 890, in execute
who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
File "/Users/igor/Downloads/Large/CorruptedKingdoms.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 783, in eval_who
raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who)

macOS-14.5-arm64-arm-64bit arm64
Ren'Py 8.1.1.23060707
Corrupted Kingdoms 0.21.7
Wed Jul 24 23:29:43 2024
```

dragarblaze

Jul 16, 2020
so im on pc and dhena who im trting to free i cant cause the shops are taken over on the other side of the bridge idk what to do

goloro1122

Nov 22, 2023
is there any cheats? if so how do i use them
In the second ark, if you open up the laptop there is an option to add money and crystals, but this feature is not going to be there in the final build, so you can use UnRen to enable console and variable viewer, and do it from there.

goloro1122

Nov 22, 2023
so im on pc and dhena who im trting to free i cant cause the shops are taken over on the other side of the bridge idk what to do
Aren't the shops under the control of the organization?
And plus if I'm remembering things correctly there is a way to get across without using the Bridge, making you able skip the faction holding the bridge, and go straight for the organization's jugular.

Apr 6, 2020
i need some help i got saves i want to transfer to another phone and i cant seem to copy or cut it over im able to transfer all from the v0.1.2 when i started to v0.19.1 saves, anything above from that version i cant copy or transfer any ideas? IMG_20240726_232217.jpg

Last edited:

Akronak

Apr 26, 2024
Hey, anyone willing to share the latest batch of the KK character cards? the latest one I could find in this thread was from February from last year..

Jan 19, 2018
Been while since I played this game. Last time Chapter 3 was still very new and barely had any content. Is it worth downloading again or does chapter 3 still lack substance?

jobkeks

Jul 25, 2023
I have a bug on Mac during Chloe being attacked by assassin, here is the error:
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script/lily.rpyc", line 1338, in script call
File "script/time.rpyc", line 564, in script call
[Previous line repeated 2 more times]
File "script/chloe.rpyc", line 1679, in script
File "/Users/igor/Downloads/Large/CorruptedKingdoms.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 890, in execute
who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
File "/Users/igor/Downloads/Large/CorruptedKingdoms.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 783, in eval_who
raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who)

macOS-14.5-arm64-arm-64bit arm64
Ren'Py 8.1.1.23060707
Corrupted Kingdoms 0.21.7
Wed Jul 24 23:29:43 2024
```
i just clicked ignore at the bottom of the screen, and it continued as normal.

4.40 star(s) 235 Votes