3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
banner.jpg

Overview:
On your father's death anniversary you get a weird call from a woman who is supposedly your Mom who abandoned you since you were a kid. Things slowly unfold as the father you thought you knew had some secrets . Now it's up to you to rekindle a relationship with your Mom and family that you never had.
Thread Updated: 2021-03-30
Release Date: 2021-03-30
Developer: ACROLUST - - -
Censorship: No
Version: 0.01
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - -
Mac: - -
Android: - -

ps1.jpeg ps2.jpeg ps3.jpeg ps4.jpeg ps5.jpeg ps6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

AcroLust

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2020
Alright i will watch this thread and see. :)
Join the discord for instant updates and community voting. Updates are schedule every 2 weeks if it fits my schedule.

VAIS-JE TRADUIRE EN PORTUGAIS POUVEZ-VOUS?
I'm sorry, I won't be able to do translations unless a huge amount of people requests me to. I'll be making a discord channel for people who wants to volunteer to translate so join the discord. Thank you

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
Title is surprisingly tropetastic. Wonderful! Now time to wait for about half a gig or so.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
and community story driven game
Those always work out so well....

Totally don't devolve into an absolute cluster fuck of nonsense because everyone has different tastes.

I'll keep my eye on it for the chuckles but i'm not convinced it's going to go anywhere. Every single time i've seen a dev try and get playerbase involved in major story stuff it's just gone terribly.

Too many people like different things that are the exact opposites of what others like. It's either going to be spread thin trying to please everyone while not having enough of a particular content to keep them happy or it's going to be the most vocal getting their way which will drive people off.

Good luck, be amusing if nothing else.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Renders are a bit grainy and the writing is ... yeah, troperiffic, but props for having characters that don't look like every other game out there. Some solid design work there at least.

Reactions: Lokitox8

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017

Totally don't devolve into an absolute cluster fuck of nonsense because everyone has different tastes.

I'll keep my eye on it for the chuckles but i'm not convinced it's going to go anywhere. Every single time i've seen a dev try and get playerbase involved in major story stuff it's just gone terribly.

Too many people like different things that are the exact opposites of what others like. It's either going to be spread thin trying to please everyone while not having enough of a particular content to keep them happy or it's going to be the most vocal getting their way which will drive people off.

It's like one of those "Hey lets make a story" type of threads...... where everyone who keep post add to the story from where previous post left off....

It's like place a dumpster and slowly watch it fill with crap until someone light it on fire :ROFLMAO:

ZiMMa

Oct 12, 2019

"Try to satisfy everyone and you will not satisfy anyone" Many developers have ruined stories with enormous potential for wanting to do that.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Basically to answer these queries story is set by me. Community voting affects and adds to fetishes and events. Thank you for your input.
So question....

Someone find your game, find it interesting and decide to pledge. Then over time might watch people keep vote on things not interesting for them at all, then eventually just stop pledge... Isn't that a risk you take with such an approach?

You can't please everyone all the time, so why not just make your story with fetish's and all the jizz such as you want to make it without any backseat drivers?

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes