3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
Refreshing characters nonetheless, different than the tons of games out there. A piece of advice, ( no offense though) develop a bit of story first then go for community polls or stuff for selecting storylines already prepared by you not depending on others for story coz different people like different stuff which if u r gonna listen to everybody its gonna be a mess. i am gonna watch it. Will wait for more content before playing again. An if you could hold on to the update schedule its gonna be great coz if i remember there's on a handful good games with 15days update timeline. Ok enough said good luck to your game. See you in the next updates.

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
Basically to answer these queries story is set by me. Community voting affects and adds to fetishes and events. Thank you for your input.
Yeah that’s not reassuring for me, so basically the “Community” can vote for NTR and you guys would oblige to it. That’s too much like throwing shit against the wall to see what’s sticks.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
The Vaginal Sex Tag is a lie.

aside from that not a bad start but all of it was pretty Kinetic.

the choices you do have dont mean jack. or you cant continue unless you click the right choice. and more importantly you can't avoid peeking either. single choice options are cancer. its like why even put that on there if we only have the one option?

and apparently we cant reject anyone either.

that being said. you should probably make a List of fetishes that will be an absolute no-no as to avoid whatever issues some of them may bring.

and even if you do add them. the big ones like NTR or something in the middle like Femdom should be optional.

Last edited:

AcroLust

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2020
Hello everyone. Upon reading the whole thread a whole lot of people don't like the idea of community polls or voting for an event or fetish tag.

As much as I want the community to be involved in my project, this thread has been an eye opening for me. I might remove or put a hold on the idea of community voting for now. Thank you so much to everyone who took time to leave a reply, suggestion and critic.

This has been a learning experience. In a few days I'll release a goal list, and rest assured all your inputs have been noted.

I'll also be working more on my renders and animations for better quality. I'm glad some of you liked it. Hope you'd all be back for the next update.

PS. Loving the memes . Keep em coming.

AcroLust

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2020
The Vaginal Sex Tag is a lie.

aside from that not a bad start but all of it was pretty Kinetic.

the choices you do have dont mean jack. or you cant continue unless you click the right choice. and more importantly you can't avoid peeking either. single choice options are cancer. its like why even put that on there if we only have the one option?

and apparently we cant reject anyone either.

that being said. you should probably make a List of fetishes that will be an absolute no-no as to avoid whatever issues some of them may bring.

and even if you do add them. the big ones like NTR or something in the middle like Femdom should be optional.

Choices and menus will make sense when story progresses. I plan to make branches to the story line to give the choices a meaning.

I've originally intended this version to be a prologue and a sort of my introduction to the adult game development.

No worries. All constructive criticism has been taken noted of and I'll be back with a banger update.

Thank you all.

Reactions: AlixWoe

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Sounds fun ...
<sees 170 MB filesize>
Yeah, good luck and stuff, see you in 6-12 month :p

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
I was thinking every 2 weeks but people want to play long contents so maybe a little less or over a month.
I see, nice. So, I will start playing now :) if it will be monthly I guess it is good to start it in this first version and wait for more later :) Thank you!

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Despite having a decent looking Mc, I was put back by his dialogue. It felt too immature for me, I get he's 22 but he still felt a bit too adolescent for my taste. Then there's the topic of the Mom Dianne who is a beautiful model by the way. She looks to be in her late 20's and acts, looks and behaves like one of the daughters. We learned that Dianne who is a doctor, apparently hasn't had sex with her spouse in quite sometime(no surprise there) and is very horny. Maybe that explains why she chose to travel around the city with her pussy and ass out, going full on commando. To welcome all comers perhaps? But I just thought it was a bit weird to be pantyless considering she was going to meet a total stranger. This game features a lot the standard tropes like peeking up Mom's skirt, peeking on Mom while in the shower, Mom seeing Mc's cock and being almost instantly hypnotized by it, etc. It feels more like a kinetic novel than anything, but the women is hot and curvy so I'm sure that's enough to keep some satisfied. It's still not bad for a first game attempt by the Dev, so best of luck.

I would replace Mc's dick though asap, he has that ancient 2016 struggle dick, looks like a possessed polish sausage. Hell I'll buy it if I have to just 86 it.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Those always work out so well....

Totally don't devolve into an absolute cluster fuck of nonsense because everyone has different tastes.

I'll keep my eye on it for the chuckles but i'm not convinced it's going to go anywhere. Every single time i've seen a dev try and get playerbase involved in major story stuff it's just gone terribly.

Too many people like different things that are the exact opposites of what others like. It's either going to be spread thin trying to please everyone while not having enough of a particular content to keep them happy or it's going to be the most vocal getting their way which will drive people off.

Good luck, be amusing if nothing else.
So much more eloquently put than I would have.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes