3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

automatica

Mar 22, 2020
Interesting start, and I wish the dev well.

One note, MC saying "mom" every sentence or so is somewhat annoying, and it certainly doesn't feel fluid or natural.

Reactions: AcroLust

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Wrong. Moms keep themselves clean and a hairy muff isn't conducive to cleanliness.
Yep, nothing moms like to do more than routinely trimming the hedges so the guy she got bored of fucking ten years ago tries to wake her up at 1 am for five minutes of compulsory missionary after she worked all day and had to deal with her demon spawn acting like beasts before their bedtime. :ROFLMAO:

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Yep, nothing moms like to do more than routinely trimming the hedges so the guy she got bored of fucking ten years ago tries to wake her up at 1 am for five minutes of compulsory missionary after she worked all day and had to deal with her demon spawn acting like beasts before their bedtime. :ROFLMAO:
How else do you expect mom to make sure her son stays clean? If she has a nasty, unhygienic bush, the son isn't going to listen to her and he'll be just as nasty as she is. :p

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
:unsure:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Very nice and you could very well be right especially as we can't see if there's a circle on the ground that their possibly stood in.
But just two things though.
One they have far too many cloth's on.
And two i'm not sure they have their grip right.

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Very nice and you could very well be right especially as we can't see if there's a circle on the ground that their possibly stood in.
But just two things though.
One they have far too many cloth's on.
And two i'm not sure they have their grip right.
Three, we're gonna have to force feed them Double Quarter-Pounders with Cheese six times a day for the next two weeks so they'll make the weight-in for their next match.

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
Yeah not a fan of the idea of the community deciding the fetishes that are added to the game either. That is the perfect way to divide your community and create poinless arguments.
I’m almost certain that will be the outcome. But hey, it’s not my game.

Jstain

Pubic Hair Enthusiast
Donor
Jun 27, 2018
How else do you expect mom to make sure her son stays clean? If she has a nasty, unhygienic bush, the son isn't going to listen to her and he'll be just as nasty as she is. :p
Not to derail the thread too much more, but as the resident Pubic Hair Enthusiast I have to disagree sir!
Also, you are aware pubic hair actually helps keep the vagina clean and helps protect against some STDs right? You also have nose hairs for a reason. :p

I'm gonna pledge to the Patreon and fight for mighty milf bush.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Not to derail the thread too much more, but as the resident Pubic Hair Enthusiast I have to disagree sir!
Also, you are aware pubic hair actually helps keep the vagina clean and helps protect against some STDs right? You also have nose hairs for a reason. :p

I'm gonna pledge to the Patreon and fight for mighty milf bush.
Well, hmm. You can do that and if it happens, this bald vagina connoisseur will never visit the Patreon page. :ROFLMAO:

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Remember every game have more than one female character.

Therefore, it would be fair than at least one of them has a big bush; to think about the full taste of players.

Greetings
With covid and everything going on around for over a year now. I'm quite sure there is some nice lady gardens out there :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Steppen Wolf

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Nah, it's appropriate for the mom. Single girls rock the wax. Older/married women let it grow.
There is younger girls out there with a nice bush, just as there is older hen's out there that look like a badly plucked chicken. The whole waxing and shaving hysteria differs from country to country and culture to culture.

I rather see a girl rock a nice bush than sport a badly plucked chicken.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Played it and I will keep an eye on it for now.
Couple of things Dev.

Noticed atleast 1 instance of a Typo at the breakfast table according to tanya Tanya is will be ridding with Tanya to the City.
hmmm wonder how do's that work?.

Not knocking your story But is it not a bit strange that you meet someone you believe is suspect (which I prosume is whats meant by sketchy) you even from the looks of it think they might be after the reward you offered.
Yet as soon as they say they might be your Son and some of the facts tally you forget all that don't eqestion anything else.
Totaly except what he tells you and invite him to come live with you?.

surely at the very least thats a little bit risky?.

Just not sure about this bit either ok for this next bit I need some female input if any women are reading this thred.

how likely is it that even if thats how you normaly dress that you would meet a strange man in a cafe.
A man you already think is Sketchy would you really still meet him wearing a dress while also being comando?

Just curious.

P.S. ladies if you would do you wonna meet up later wink wink nudge nudge.
What do you mean NO!.

Oh well you can't blame a guy for trying

Last edited:

M'95

May 17, 2019
AcroLust Do not add NTR to the game and everything will be fine for you, more romance and sweetness, do not make girls whores and try to make them a sweet characters, less dirt and you will earn a new supporters. People who like NTR and this kind of shit are a minority but they are loud, but there are a way moooore people who will happily watch a good incest story. You just have to look at the most successful games here, and of course there is no NTR in them, but write your story, so far i like it, it's a good debut, good luck
Pot meet Kettle?

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes