3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Jonny Skull

Aug 7, 2017
"All this trouble because Dad was an asshole"

Wasn't it actually because the grandfather was an asshole?

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Hello everyone. Upon reading the whole thread a whole lot of people don't like the idea of community polls or voting for an event or fetish tag.

As much as I want the community to be involved in my project, this thread has been an eye opening for me. I might remove or put a hold on the idea of community voting for now. Thank you so much to everyone who took time to leave a reply, suggestion and critic.

This has been a learning experience. In a few days I'll release a goal list, and rest assured all your inputs have been noted.

I'll also be working more on my renders and animations for better quality. I'm glad some of you liked it. Hope you'd all be back for the next update.

PS. Loving the memes . Keep em coming.
You could still have polls for things like outfits, hairstyles, tattoos, or even pubic hair as was discussed earlier.
Why was New York and Brooklyn changed in the dialogue?

AcroLust

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2020
You could still have polls for things like outfits, hairstyles, tattoos, or even pubic hair as was discussed earlier.
Why was New York and Brooklyn changed in the dialogue?
Great idea. About the words and places being changed. I'd like to keep things and places be as fictional as possible but at the same time keeping the story as real as possible.

Reactions: Tunak23 and Ara-sH

Sleel

Mar 2, 2018
The mom is hot, but she's really not a MILF like, you could make her a little Older.
The number of ppl that think MILF means old lady is too damn high. You can be 12 and be a MILF. Seeing as MILF means MOTHER I'd Like to Fuck. Not Mature I'd like to fuck. Kinda why they have their own genre categories. All being a MILF requires is being fuckable and having pushed out a kid. NOTHING else.

Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017
The number of ppl that think MILF means old lady is too damn high. You can be 12 and be a MILF. Seeing as MILF means MOTHER I'd Like to Fuck. Not Mature I'd like to fuck. Kinda why they have their own genre categories. All being a MILF requires is being fuckable and having pushed out a kid. NOTHING else.
We all know what is MILF stand for! but Mature Usually means +45, But MILF to most of people mean a hot lady 35 to 45.

Sleel

Mar 2, 2018
We all know what is MILF stand for! but Mature Usually means +45, But MILF to most of people mean a hot lady 35 to 45.
If you all know what it means then you woudn't be using it wrong and acting like everyone who is a MILF can't be under 40.

AcroLust

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2020
Hello everyone. I'll be on a little vacation till sunday. I must say I am overwhelmed of the support ya'll have been giving me. I've been reading some comments and feedback and I must say I've learned a lot. I just want to express my deepest and most sincere thank you to all who joined the discord and patreon community.

I promise I will not disappoint on the next update and promise to deliver the content you all deserve. Once again. Thank you all!
I can't wait to get back and continue working on the next update.

zainon

Jan 27, 2021
lack of freedom. hope dev give us some choices i mean mc ask himself "should i peek?" when there's no option but to peek HAHA like the plot tho and the neighbor hope she got some scene on next update

Reactions: uhhhok

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Well, AcroLust, you're doing an exceptional job AcroLust. I know, AcroLust, that people are giving you grief about the mom's age. How old do people think she is? I'm bad at ages, AcroLust but she should be at least, 43 years old ish? At any rate, AcroLust, keep up the great work. I also like the idea of community driven 'ideas', AcroLust, but it doesn't mean you have to follow them. At the least it would give you an idea of what folks want AcroLust.
I would really appreciate it if you could cut back on using names in every sentence. Mom, Mom, Mom, gets kinda old after a bit. And I promise I'm not trying to be ugly about any of this.
Good job on the renders, I think they're just right. Would like if the mother wasn't so clean shaven but that's just me.

Best of Luck and can't wait for more. 2 week updates sounds insane! lol, don't burn out too quickly

Reactions: AcroLust

AcroLust

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2020
I know I included her in some promo pictures but here's a little preview on who'll be joining us in the next update. Anyone wanna guess what role she'd be in our MC's life?

promo_out.jpg

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
I know I included her in some promo pictures but here's a little preview on who'll be joining us in the next update. Anyone wanna guess what role she'd be in our MC's life?

View attachment 1124645
I think there are two possibilities for who the new girl is, she looks similar to the mother and because of her grey hair I say she could be either the grandmother or an aunt with dyed hair and I say that is more likely because she doesn't look old enough to be his grandmother.

• Red Heart

Arassei

May 28, 2019
Heya,
I have played the game.

Well, well...
I remember the begining of " My new family ". The plot with your father taking you away from your mom and she marry someone else and all... The explanations were really not convincing.

And it's totally the same here.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You guess ? Why don't you ask your precious mom ? She's right next to you.
So, the grandfather " forced " her to marry the other man.
We are not in middle-age anymore. She can say "fuck you!".
And there is something very useful that the mother could have done, which is "call the police" .
The police is always underestimated, but they can be helpful in preventing a father from forcing his daughter to marry a man, or... I don't know, help finding a father who has kidnapped his own son.
And in the case that the mother chose herself to marry this man, and make children with him, well that means that she abandoned her son, and that she certainly does not deserve to see him ever again.

The MC, of course, accepted to follow the mom, and, I guess, will meet the man who is one of the reasons that he was taken away from his mom.
Why ? Isn't that family an ennemy for the MC ? Maybe not the stepsisters, but the stepfather ?
Who gives a shit that he helped the mom to find her son ?
And the MC is wearing his clothes. The game became so much awkward.

And also, why the hell the mother didn't wear panties ? Seriously ? She went to meet a guy for the first time, with that mini-skirt/dress, and she went commando ? What a whore, man.

And it's really a pleasure to be the friend of Lori. You just need to move a box for her and she's already naked. Cheap girl.
I wish the MC would have said "I'm gay", just to see her face.

It hasn't been 10 minutes and the scenario is already collapsing in front of your eyes, ladies and gentlemen. I think we can say now that it's not easy to make a plot where your father is taking you away from your mother, and must give the player a good explanation. The dev didn't think enough about the story.

I like incest tag but I'll pass on this one. It's too awkward.

Good luck for the futur.

Last edited:

JustPena

Apr 2, 2021
i actually like the game. its not bad for the the dev's first game. a bit short for an episode/chapter but i like where it's going. keeping an eye on this one. keep it up AcroLust.

JustPena

Apr 2, 2021
Heya,
I have played the game.

Well, well...
I remember the begining of " My new family ". The plot with your father taking you away from your mom and she marry someone else and all... The explanations were really not convincing.

And there is something very useful that the mother could have done, which is "call the police" .
The police is always underestimated, but they can be helpful in preventing a father from forcing his daughter to marry a man, or... I don't know, help finding a father who has kidnapped his own son.
And in the case that the mother chose herself to marry this man, and make children with him, well that means that she abandoned her son, and that she certainly does not deserve to see him ever again.

The MC, of course, accepted to follow the mom, and, I guess, will meet the man who is one of the reasons that he was taken away from his mom.
Why ? Isn't that family an ennemy for the MC ? Maybe not the stepsisters, but the stepfather ?

And also, why the hell the mother didn't wear panties ? Seriously ? She went to meet a guy for the first time, with that mini-skirt/dress, and she went commando ? What a whore, man.

And it's really a pleasure to be the friend of Lori. You just need to move a box for her and she's already naked. Cheap girl.

It hasn't been 10 minutes and the scenario is already collapsing in front of your eyes, ladies and gentlemen. I think we can say now that it's not easy to make a plot where your father is taking you away from your mother, and must give the player a good explanation. The dev didn't think enough about the story.

Good luck for the futur.

lol you're over thinking stuff. if the mother went for the police there wouldn't be a story ffs. that's like saying if only everyone agreed with thanos there woudnt be a war. if the creator followed everything you said there woudnt be a story cause everything will be fixed lmao

i agree with the scene with lori though, too fast but all in all its good if you ask me, you're just over thinking stuff.

Last edited:

AcroLust

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2020
Heya,
I have played the game.

Well, well...

Good luck for the futur.

Hi! Dev here. Thanks for the input. As I stated in my past post, this version was meant to be a prologue and an introduction of me to the adult game development.

I understand and agree that my story currently has some holes into it but I'm in process of fixing it in the update, I hope you play it again and I'll be looking forward to your comments as I've actually enjoyed reading it. Learned from it too.
The other parts of the prologue will make sense when the story goes on.

About the scene with Lori, let's just call it a teaser. She basically is a non-essential, non-story line character, to be honest, after the cafe scene she wasn't suppose to exist anymore, so I decided why not give everyone a teaser of what's to come when in terms of my animation.

I know I'm really not that good yet, I've learned Daz3d and Ren'py in about 2 weeks, so as I promised, as the game goes on I'll be better.

Hope to see you back here for the next update. Thank you for the inputs. <3

Also, since I'm commenting here's a little update.
1. Changed relationship to landlady - tenant relationship (changed some lines in the story) to be in line with patreon TOS
2. I've been writing the past few days to get as much content as possible for the next update (cant wait to get home and start rendering)
3. Decided to make the renders smoother or better, means a lot more time will be consumed in rendering.
4. NO NTR? - Still in question Let me know what ya'll think in the discord channel.

Reactions: JustPena

AcroLust

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2020
lol you're over thinking stuff. if the mother went for the police there wouldn't be a story ffs. that's like saying if only everyone agreed with thanos there woudnt be a war. if the creator followed everything you said there woudnt be a story cause everything will be fixed lmao

i agree with the scene with lori though, too fast but all in all its good if you ask me, you're just over thinking stuff.
Please don't be rude. I actually like critic comments, I take it as it makes me better and makes me see clearer on what I did wrong.

Anyways, glad some of ya'll enjoyed the game so far. Join the discord community to get up to date updates and announcements about the game.

Reactions: JustPena

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Hi! Dev here. Thanks for the input. As I stated in my past post, this version was meant to be a prologue and an introduction of me to the adult game development.

I understand and agree that my story currently has some holes into it but I'm in process of fixing it in the update, I hope you play it again and I'll be looking forward to your comments as I've actually enjoyed reading it. Learned from it too.

About the scene with Lori, let's just call it a teaser. She basically is a non-essential, non-story line character, to be honest, after the cafe scene she wasn't suppose to exist anymore, so I decided why not give everyone a teaser of what's to come when in terms of my animation.

I know I'm really not that good yet, I've learned Daz3d and Ren'py in about 2 weeks, so as I promised, as the game goes on I'll be better.

1. Changed relationship to landlady - tenant relationship (changed some lines in the story) to be in line with patreon TOS
2. I've been writing the past few days to get as much content as possible for the next update (cant wait to get home and start rendering)
3. Decided to make the renders smoother or better, means a lot more time will be consumed in rendering.
4. NO NTR? - Still in question Let me know what ya'll think in the discord channel.
Prepare yourself if you go in that direction. If your willing and able to render enough scenes of ntr and non ntr equally each update you should be fine. It should be noted that LI's shouldn't be exclusive to a specific path and should be avoidable/preventable to give players more agency.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018

I am hopeing that you decided to either change Mom's initial comments on the MC's possible character or better still atleast have her insist on a him agreeing to a DNA test before asking him to come live with her.
because the change between her thinking he could be tricking her or after the reward and just excepting what he tells her dosen't sit well.

And can I ask Dev and trust me when I say that I can't belive i'm saying this put some knicker's on the mother.
Don't get me wrong it's a brilliant veiw and would be great later in the game but it dosn't make sence to be Commando when meeting someone for the first time that you don't know and aparently don't trust.

apart from that It a good efforet and I will test it again with pleasure.

Just Sayin.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes