3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

おい!

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2018
Tropes, fathers dead, now must fuck long lost mother and family. Maybe you are on to a winner?

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I was thinking every 2 weeks but people want to play long contents so maybe a little less or over a month.

I'll see what i can do.
A milf just need to be a mother kinda. But when her kids make you think she gave birth to them at 8 yr old or something, the character model get a bit wrong -)

Idk how old you are, but if you put yourself at the mc's age. Then start think if your mother got any hot friends.... then you probably get closer to a suitable milf with warts and all :p

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Yeah that’s not reassuring for me, so basically the “Community” can vote for NTR and you guys would oblige to it. That’s too much like throwing shit against the wall to see what’s sticks.
Yeah not a fan of the idea of the community deciding the fetishes that are added to the game either. That is the perfect way to divide your community and create poinless arguments.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Father is dead, mom is a 20 year old MILF, forced peeping and that promo pic makes you think there could be NTR later. A MILF needs to look like a MILF. Peeping should always be a choice and if NTR and femdom is going to be added it needs to be totally optional. Do a planned fetish tags, that way people know what you're bringing to the table. I think I'll pass for now.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Father is dead, mom is a 20 year old MILF, forced peeping and that promo pic makes you think there could be NTR later. A MILF needs to look like a MILF. Peeping should always be a choice and if NTR and femdom is going to be added it needs to be totally optional. Do a planned fetish tags, that way people know what you're bringing to the table. I think I'll pass for now.
I am totally with you. One of the most important things is to fill in the tab with future tags (and if they are avoidable or not) so that people know what will be found in subsequent updates. Also avoid anger with people who get hooked on the game and then other tags appear. And above all, it also greatly reduces the endless threads discussing certain tags instead of talking about the game itself.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
The banner most likely suggests netori: It's the MC and his mother together, with an older man (presumably her husband) off to the side. But this speculation is mostly bootless: Sounds like the dev isn't sure themselves where to take this yet, so we'll see where it goes.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Gonna try this but before I do I gotta ask 1617119666999.png what the hell is up with this picture.
Is her feet stuck in superglue and her friend trying to yank her free because no one hugs like that.

Arqoi

Nov 16, 2016
There's nothing wrong with the "community voting" idea if you keep the votes reasonable(i.e. can't leave everything up to votes). It's not railroading some of the narrative and leaving everything up to voters that you get a right clusterfuck.

Has nobody here heard of quests(questionablequesting, among other sites) or CYOA games?

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 3 Votes