4.00 star(s) 56 Votes

thevampirate

Feb 15, 2019
Is using Lewd patcher and making a F95 version break R7 now? It seems there are a whole lot less loli patches and games in general now?

K. Kabuto

Nov 4, 2022

Overview:
Gallery Unlocker Mod for the game Corrupted Love by RIC0H.​

Updated: 02/08/2024
Game/Creator: RIC0H -
Modder: Beltian - F95
Mod Version: 02/08/2024
Game Version: 0.8.2
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download: F95Zone

If you like the Game/Mod Please Support the Developer: RIC0H -

How do I install it on Android?

Thanks

Beltian

May 27, 2022
How do I install it on Android?

Thanks
I have not tested on android. However, you should be able to add the files into your "./Android/data/*corruptedlove*/files/game" folder, where the * are the game makers information.

Note: You might not be able to do this directly from your phone, in this case, you will have to navigate to the folder on your computer with your android phone plugged in to it. Also, you may need to create the "game" folder inside the files folder, you should also see your saves folder there too.

Please let me know if you have anymore questions, and I will do my best to help.

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
Interesting game! I just got to the Megan scene on the couch and I must say I am surprised because she took it like a pro.
Pretty shocking that she seems more experienced than some of the other girls that look like they would be more worldly.o_O

Goranfu

Oct 22, 2020
0.4 Release

Win/Lin: Workupload
Mac: Workupload
Android: Workupload

Changelog:
Day4 Added (371 Images / 1547 Lines of script)
New Preference Options Added
~ Walkthrough (on/off)
~ Custom Save Names (on/off)
~ Quick Menu (on/off)
~ Rename Characters
~ Dialogue Box Customisable Options (Background Opacity/Font Size/Font Outline)
Changed the file format from webp back to jpg for days 1-3, this increases file size but also increases the quality of images.
Please re up

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
need some anal sex in this game next update please,
Have Lauren and the mc plan a sleeping anal scene when mc and her mum are sleeping.
I have a better idea.

That won't be next update or the one after though (0.8.3r or 0.9), it will likely be 0.10 or the morning of 0.11.
(as some time is needed for Katie to "accept" the idea of her BF (mc) and her Daughter (Lauren) having fun together.)

sirpedro7

Jan 10, 2022
I have a better idea.

That won't be next update or the one after though (0.8.3r or 0.9), it will likely be 0.10 or the morning of 0.11.
(as some time is needed for Katie to "accept" the idea of her BF (mc) and her Daughter (Lauren) having fun together.)
It's perfectly understandable to wait for the scene, but I think we'd ALL love it xD

4.00 star(s) 56 Votes