RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
That haircut, his hair was way better before! ROFLMAO! Hahaha
The old hair had issues that would lead to poke through.
(I couldn't just change it on the fly, so had to make a haircut scene to change the hair out for a new one)

This was when I first started with DAZ and was not aware of the little things you could do to fix poke through, so back then changing the hair was the only way I saw.

These days I use the Geo editor on everything :LOL:

Jackkksss

Oct 28, 2017
I feel like I'm missing something. All I get is a single option to do nothing each time a supposed choice should be made. Is there a patch that I've missed?

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
I feel like I'm missing something. All I get is a single option to do nothing each time a supposed choice should be made. Is there a patch that I've missed?
If all you're getting is choices to "do nothing", then it means you forgot to "do something" earlier in the game. ;)

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
so is the having access to the orphanage removed from the game? i understand that one girls was removed. but what about the others? i assumed that the evil MC would do night visits after having the key to the orphanage or something like that.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
so is the having access to the orphanage removed from the game? i understand that one girls was removed. but what about the others? i assumed that the evil MC would do night visits after having the key to the orphanage or something like that.
yes sister Mary may allow MC fuck other orphane girls at night in exchange for her regular fucking. it will be good. MC will be night sugar daddy for the orphan girls hehe =)

Reactions: jamiehmcw91

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
yes sister Mary may allow MC fuck other orphane girls at night in exchange for her regular fucking. it will be good. MC will be night sugar daddy for the orphan girls hehe =)
If I remember correctly does sister Mary sign the adoption sheet for Holly which means its quicker than waiting weeks for it to be accessed. But sister Mary wants you too fuck her a knock her up??

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
If I remember correctly does sister Mary sign the adoption sheet for Holly which means its quicker than waiting weeks for it to be accessed. But sister Mary wants you too fuck her a knock her up??
fuck? yes
knock up? ummm... sorry, forgot about it. i only may say about a kind of maybe. and only. sorry.

Reactions: jamiehmcw91

Pbiddy

Mar 31, 2022
So I've played through the game a couple of times and one replay scene has yet to unlock. I in fact have no idea which scene this is or how to unlock it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anybody know the secret to unlocking it?

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
So I've played through the game a couple of times and one replay scene has yet to unlock. I in fact have no idea which scene this is or how to unlock it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anybody know the secret to unlocking it?
It's probably the one for when you're not on Lauren's path.

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
Who decided to leave up that last rating lol? They rated the game low because:
-Cheating
-Loli
-Incest
-Harem
-"Full of taboos"
Direct quote:

I've never seen a review like that stay up ever. WTF? Doesn't matter if half of the review has valid critiques, the review should be deleted and they can post another one.
No you can't post another one. At least I can't at tne 2 games I've been reported on. One of them fairly ok, I gave it a 1* and not the best arguments.

The second one was so fucking stupid, I gave a 1* star review on one of the most (maybe the most) popular games on this site. That was a really good review, but someone had counted the words. It was 197, 200 needed, that's why it was deleted. And no I couldn't add 3 words and I couldn't write a new one. So, deleted means you're blocked for life to review it again, over 2 years and no I can't write one. When I feel a little down I go in there and count words on 5* star reviews. Oh, how many I've reported. :ROFLMAO:

Tired now, but if it's still there next I visit this really good game, I'll report it. Cross my hearts or whatever.

4.00 star(s) 56 Votes