4.00 star(s) 56 Votes

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Also Katie doesn't know that you're fooling around with Emily.. (yet)
the first shock, which apparently did not “kill” Katie, took place recently - it was sleep-sucking further this was deepened during sleep-fucking&creampie(&possibly impregnating) - that is, Laurianne’s tummy will no longer cause Katie any surprise. she had already accepted it in advance. I think the process of the idea of sex with children taking root in Katya’s head has begun. Katie is unlikely to dare to run away from Max - for Max is the father of her daughter’s unborn child, the father of her future grandchild.
plus Emily was noticed nearby at the same moment - this was definitely deposited in Katie’s brain.
sooner or later, Katie herself will offer sex with Emily - Max need just give her enaught time. especially since Emily was not indignant or expressed disgust when she saw her parents having sex. the precedent of both daughters being found during their parents' sex has already been and is not deposited in Katie's memory in the form of a scandal (and where there is no scandal, there is tacit approval, and where there is approval, there is a hint of a desire to continue). it will work sooner or later as it should.
and this idea, sooner or later, will corrode Katie's protective bastion and she herself will be no better than Max (she become Max's Mistress) - she herself will be ready to invite Emily to join. or Emily herself will join when Max has sex with Laurianne.

although to be honest, it is not the reader who should tell the author about this - the reader should read this from the author under the guise of spoilers. haha =)

I think you, as an author, know more about the psychology of sexual relationships - otherwise you would not have written such a work. is not it?

Reactions: Yngling

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Adonis2000 said:
>>it's kind of difficult to avoid relationsheeps with them
all relationships with young girls can very well be avoided in the very bud and subsequently become “normal”. Even to adopt Holly, Max won’t have to fuck a nun - just threatening to inform the Sister Superior about it. and the seal of approval will be immediately given.
the criminal's crime is in the hands of the criminal himself. Adonis2000 exposed himself, for which I congratulate him.

in a word, if you don’t want to sin, no one can force you to do so.
although this expression does not apply to “sick” VN, where incest is inevitable no matter how hard you try to get away from it - for example, We Are Lost - you are forced and the only way to avoid it is to close the game.

but in THIS VN - everything depends only on the player - if he wants to sin - he is given the opportunity. he doesn’t want to sin - this VN perfectly turns into a “family movie on the weekends.”

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Plays a game with the Loli tag and is upset that there are Loli's in it..

View attachment 3371178

LMAO, he is worried about being on some watch list but still played an adult game with the loli tag. There should be a law that if your IQ is the same as your shoe size, you shouldn't be able to post anything on the internet.

Dec 28, 2020
Yeah that is fucking dumb, it would be like, me going into a seafood restaurant and then give it a bad review because I don't like seafood.
It's stupid to judge a game just on one tag without trying it once for all they know it can be avoidable I've seen games with tags I don't like and found out that it was avoidable I wouldn't have known that if I didn't at least try the game

• Red Heart
Reactions: ramvivat

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
It's stupid to judge a game just on one tag without trying it once for all they know it can be avoidable I've seen games with tags I don't like and found out that it was avoidable I wouldn't have known that if I didn't at least try the game
Well the loli stuff is avoidable so his review is still dumb. He even says that his rating is directly related to his aversion to lolis. So why the fuck did he decide to play a game with that tag? This is as dumb as the people that play games with avoidable NTR and go to those threads to complain about it.

Dec 28, 2020
Well the loli stuff is avoidable so his review is still dumb. He even says that his rating is directly related to his aversion to lolis. So why the fuck did he decide to play a game with that tag? This is as dumb as the people that play games with avoidable NTR and go to those threads to complain about it.
Ikr I don't like ntr but willing to try a game with it to see if it's avoidable

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
It's stupid to judge a game just on one tag without trying it once for all they know it can be avoidable
Ikr I don't like ntr but willing to try a game with it to see if it's avoidable
Don't even need to try it. For a lot of the more controversial tags (like NTR), all you really need to do is search a thread and see what other people are saying.

Search "NTR" in an NTR thread and you'll almost certainly see a bunch of posts discussing what sort of NTR it is and whether it's avoidable, skippable, or mandatory. Search "lesbian" in a game with a female protagonist and the lesbian tag and you'll see pretty quickly whether or not that means a dedicated lesbian path or if the female lead is still forced into scenes with guys. Search for "futa" in a game tagged with it and you'll find out pretty quickly if you're forced into scenes with a futa character, if you can avoid them, or if it's a game where you can toggle futa on/off (since a fair number of games allow you to just have the futa character be pure female instead).

In other words, you can save way more time by just seeing what other people have already said by spending about 30 seconds using the Search function (or, worst-case scenario, just posting and asking if no one's answered the question yet). Rather than downloading a game and potentially spending a few hours being outraged by content you hate, it's usually very easy to avoid the things you don't like if you try.

But way too many people these days seem pathologically allergic to effort of any kind.

Dec 28, 2020
Don't even need to try it. For a lot of the more controversial tags (like NTR), all you really need to do is search a thread and see what other people are saying.

Search "NTR" in an NTR thread and you'll almost certainly see a bunch of posts discussing what sort of NTR it is and whether it's avoidable, skippable, or mandatory. Search "lesbian" in a game with a female protagonist and the lesbian tag and you'll see pretty quickly whether or not that means a dedicated lesbian path or if the female lead is still forced into scenes with guys. Search for "futa" in a game tagged with it and you'll find out pretty quickly if you're forced into scenes with a futa character, if you can avoid them, or if it's a game where you can toggle futa on/off (since a fair number of games allow you to just have the futa character be pure female instead).

In other words, you can save way more time by just seeing what other people have already said by spending about 30 seconds using the Search function (or, worst-case scenario, just posting and asking if no one's answered the question yet). Rather than downloading a game and potentially spending a few hours being outraged by content you hate, it's usually very easy to avoid the things you don't like if you try.

But way too many people these days seem pathologically allergic to effort of any kind.
Good point

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Plays a game with the Loli tag and is upset that there are Loli's in it..

View attachment 3371178

You should be able to report and remove idiots who rate based on the existence of TAGGED content!!!

What a fkn asshat
You absolutely can report them as they are against the rules. I usually do and they get removed pretty quickly.
1708489727990.png
EDIT: There are dumbasses who leave 1 star reviews for futa/trans, loli, rape, sleep sex, ntr, sandbox (in a sandbox tagged game), and all sorts of other shit that they shouldn't. Report, and move on with your day knowing you prevented a fuckwit from tanking ratings.

BigBrοther

Nov 25, 2022
its a little annoying that every time a Yuri scene is about to play the game fades to black. is there a setting i have to toggle somewhere or is it just not added to the game?

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
So the mc has been fucking Lauren and Emily behind there mums back. Lauren has been pretending too sleepwalk to fuck her mums bf. He knows as he told her to do it. Hoping that he fucks her ass next

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Who decided to leave up that last rating lol? They rated the game low because:
-Cheating
-Loli
-Incest
-Harem
-"Full of taboos"
Direct quote:
Recommendation: If you like Lolis, you'll really like this AVN. If you dislike Lolis, avoid this AVN entirely. My rating is directly related to my aversion to Lolis.
I've never seen a review like that stay up ever. WTF? Doesn't matter if half of the review has valid critiques, the review should be deleted and they can post another one.

4.00 star(s) 56 Votes