4.00 star(s) 56 Votes

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Wish I knew how the corruption works, The game comes off as a better version of proud father, yet more of a incest,harem and romance game rather than corruption genre,but perhaps there is light corruption. If you can turn the mother or Holly into a complete slut then there would be Heavy Corruption.

Ikatashi_Paku

Jun 2, 2017
Is the content with April still available somewhere? Don't mind paying for it I just want to know where so I don't have any guess work to do.

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Is the content with April still available somewhere? Don't mind paying for it I just want to know where so I don't have any guess work to do.
The content with April has been removed from the game by the dev to avoid legal troubles and all sites hosting a version with those scenes have removed the files either by the dev or at the request of the dev u would need to find someone with a link to the original v0.7 update that is willing to share it with you.

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
pfft, since when do pirate AVN sites pay attention to dev or even DMCA requests? It can be had on several other sites, possibly dozens if you search long enough. Google is your friend, Corrupted Love 0.72BE finds it on first entry.
That version has the April scenes removed that's why it shows up the last version to have the April scenes in was 0.7.1be and yes not all sites will take it down but the main few that usually host stuff that either gets removed from here or isn't allowed have all removed the links to that version

mknight692

Jul 23, 2017
After playing the game I'm going to offer my take which I'm sure will piss certain people off. Most of the writing was sophmoric, juvinile, with that said there were parts that actually made me laugh. The art...I'm easy to please so I'm not going to mention the expressionless faces but I am going to mention that just by saying a young lady is 18 and then drawing her to look like she is 10, well I would say the developer has a problem. I played the route where I avoided any sort of sex with the little ones, it's just plain creepy. Kate on the other hand is a stone cold knockout for 40. Here is some business advice for developers...ask yourself what is your demographic market, numbers....I would say the majority is heterosexual, so if you want to make money cater to them..market to them, ask the majority what they find erotic and do that. Go where the money is...with the majority.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
After playing the game I'm going to offer my take which I'm sure will piss certain people off. Most of the writing was sophmoric, juvinile, with that said there were parts that actually made me laugh. The art...I'm easy to please so I'm not going to mention the expressionless faces but I am going to mention that just by saying a young lady is 18 and then drawing her to look like she is 10, well I would say the developer has a problem. I played the route where I avoided any sort of sex with the little ones, it's just plain creepy. Kate on the other hand is a stone cold knockout for 40. Here is some business advice for developers...ask yourself what is your demographic market, numbers....I would say the majority is heterosexual, so if you want to make money cater to them..market to them, ask the majority what they find erotic and do that. Go where the money is...with the majority.
Nobody's gonna be angry at your take, but just wonder why you were dumb enough to play somthing clearly not catering to your tastes and then saying the dev should make something with your specific tastes in mind because you are a representative of the hivemind. I think most people will just be astonished at your stupidity.

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
Those AVNs with male only anthropomorphic animals might want to have a word about where the money is. ;)

Never most likely, as lewds of her were removed after 0.72 with plans of other loli orphanage girls canceled, and what would be the point of a pervert MC adopting another sex toy if he can't fuck them?
Because the April character is adorable and it would be the right and wholesome thing to do to get her out of that abusive orphanage?!

You don't always have to be a horny perv about everything, right? :ROFLMAO:

Edit: @RIC0H Glad to see you continuing. Gotta ask what's with the new faces in the latest update though.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 56 Votes