• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.00 star(s) 56 Votes

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
pfft, since when do pirate AVN sites pay attention to dev or even DMCA requests? It can be had on several other sites, possibly dozens if you search long enough. Google is your friend, Corrupted Love 0.72BE finds it on first entry.
That version has the April scenes removed that's why it shows up the last version to have the April scenes in was 0.7.1be and yes not all sites will take it down but the main few that usually host stuff that either gets removed from here or isn't allowed have all removed the links to that version

mknight692

Jul 23, 2017
After playing the game I'm going to offer my take which I'm sure will piss certain people off. Most of the writing was sophmoric, juvinile, with that said there were parts that actually made me laugh. The art...I'm easy to please so I'm not going to mention the expressionless faces but I am going to mention that just by saying a young lady is 18 and then drawing her to look like she is 10, well I would say the developer has a problem. I played the route where I avoided any sort of sex with the little ones, it's just plain creepy. Kate on the other hand is a stone cold knockout for 40. Here is some business advice for developers...ask yourself what is your demographic market, numbers....I would say the majority is heterosexual, so if you want to make money cater to them..market to them, ask the majority what they find erotic and do that. Go where the money is...with the majority.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
After playing the game I'm going to offer my take which I'm sure will piss certain people off. Most of the writing was sophmoric, juvinile, with that said there were parts that actually made me laugh. The art...I'm easy to please so I'm not going to mention the expressionless faces but I am going to mention that just by saying a young lady is 18 and then drawing her to look like she is 10, well I would say the developer has a problem. I played the route where I avoided any sort of sex with the little ones, it's just plain creepy. Kate on the other hand is a stone cold knockout for 40. Here is some business advice for developers...ask yourself what is your demographic market, numbers....I would say the majority is heterosexual, so if you want to make money cater to them..market to them, ask the majority what they find erotic and do that. Go where the money is...with the majority.
Nobody's gonna be angry at your take, but just wonder why you were dumb enough to play somthing clearly not catering to your tastes and then saying the dev should make something with your specific tastes in mind because you are a representative of the hivemind. I think most people will just be astonished at your stupidity.

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
Those AVNs with male only anthropomorphic animals might want to have a word about where the money is. ;)

Never most likely, as lewds of her were removed after 0.72 with plans of other loli orphanage girls canceled, and what would be the point of a pervert MC adopting another sex toy if he can't fuck them?
Because the April character is adorable and it would be the right and wholesome thing to do to get her out of that abusive orphanage?!

You don't always have to be a horny perv about everything, right? :ROFLMAO:

Edit: @RIC0H Glad to see you continuing. Gotta ask what's with the new faces in the latest update though.

Last edited:

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
Gotta ask what's with the new faces in the latest update though.
I updated my PC and DAZ and went from DAZ 4.21 to 4.22 and character models look different (like Lauren's face is more round).
I've tried re-downloading/re-adding the characters to DAZ and setting their age presets, but they just don't look like the originals.

So it's either something with my new PC throwing things off, or it's with the updated DAZ version.

So I figured I'd just have to put up with it as I need 4.22 as there was an annoying bug on 4.21, and I'm not going to downgrade my PC either.

th3_fr4gil3

Jan 24, 2022
I updated my PC and DAZ and went from DAZ 4.21 to 4.22 and character models look different (like Lauren's face is more round).
I've tried re-downloading/re-adding the characters to DAZ and setting their age presets, but they just don't look like the originals.

So it's either something with my new PC throwing things off, or it's with the updated DAZ version.

So I figured I'd just have to put up with it as I need 4.22 as there was an annoying bug on 4.21, and I'm not going to downgrade my PC either.
Hey RICOH, Try and get a hold of the Dev of A moment of Bliss and see if he can point you in the direction of the guy who helped sort his screwy Daz out. was some obscure setting iirc.

th3_fr4gil3

Jan 24, 2022
They took out facepalm reaction

They should have the courtesy of adding "You are an Idiot" reaction instead of only "Angry"

I have ZERO anger when I point out a statement (post) of idiocy
I take no responsibility for the removal of facepalms!
*side-eyes his sig*
Nope, none whatsoever.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: CircaAD

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
Hey RICOH, Try and get a hold of the Dev of A moment of Bliss and see if he can point you in the direction of the guy who helped sort his screwy Daz out. was some obscure setting iirc.
in teh most cases a character morph wich is installed has wrong settings (dialed to 100%) so everytime the base genesis figure is loadet it will automaticly have the faulty morph applyed with 100% wich can be a pain to find out with a big library cause the dial is not recognized under the currently used morhps because 100% is its inital setting only way to find out is to scoll through every morh with the base genesis model loaded and check wich morph is set too 100% then edit theis morhp and save it with changed parameters (or simply change the values in an text editor)

fnnn90

Jul 24, 2022

What problem did you have in the previous version?

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
I'm missing a few scenes in the replay gallery and was wandering if anyone can point me in the right direction as to how to unlock them?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Think about Lauren naked at movie time.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Select the wine option with Megan (with the dark path enabled) for the first 2.
The 3rd one unlocks when you're not on Laurens path.

any wt mod ?
There's a built in WT, it's a bit basic, but it will be redesigned next update to make things clearer instead of everything being highlighted as green.

Eyeballpaul

Sep 24, 2022
Think about Lauren naked at movie time.

Select the wine option with Megan (with the dark path enabled) for the first 2.
The 3rd one unlocks when you're not on Laurens path.

There's a built in WT, it's a bit basic, but it will be redesigned next update to make things clearer instead of everything being highlighted as green.
Thanks for the swift response! I've now unlocked them all! I've decided to make a Lauren route and Non Lauren route in saves so hopefully I can find all the upcoming scenes in future

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Corrupting teens is where the money is.

There's more money in corrupting pre-teens, but that's high risk / high reward (Take the AUS dev as an example, he was making $30,000 a month, but now faces jail time).
So I'll be staying away from pre-teens.
I knew that he was doing pretty well, but that amount is insane.

What is literally borderline insane is that he stayed in Australia, which is known for it's tight laws on nearly anything, and it's as tight enforcement of these laws. I mean, with that kind of money and the kind of work that a AVN dev does, I for sure would have moved to a different place where it either would be legal, where people couldn't care less about it or where you could simply pay your way out of legal troubles.

4.00 star(s) 56 Votes