4.00 star(s) 56 Votes

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
UPDATE V0.8.2

I did a quick translation into Portuguese, it's not a professional translation, it's just an amateur translation. exclusive post and translation for Brazilians, please don't report it to be deleted, I'm tired of having the post deleted because it's not entirely in English

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Atualização V0.8.2

Fiz uma tradução rápida para o português, não é uma tradução profissional, é apenas uma tradução amadora. post e tradução exclusivo para brasileiros, por favor não denuncie para ser deletado, cansei de ter o post deletado porque não está totalmente em inglês

View attachment 2064325

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tradução com pouca revisão para a versão : V0.8.2

Corrupted Love V0.8.2 Mega
I made a small update in the portuguese translation to version 0.8.2

----------------------------------------

fiz uma pequena atualização na tradução por português para a versão 0.8.2

Darthanubus

Mar 19, 2019
There are 3 "easter eggs" in Day6.

1 of them was obvious and has already been posted (the pics on the wall)
The 2nd is in the same location, but not posted.
The 3rd is a little later into Day6 and also not posted yet
What is the name of the center picture VN?

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
I made a small update in the portuguese translation to version 0.8.2

----------------------------------------

fiz uma pequena atualização na tradução por português para a versão 0.8.2
/Added to OP

Reactions: zerodead

hmorphone

Jun 8, 2017
Wonderful that Holly is more “involved” in this update but I’m wondering if her model was aged a bit. Have to compare to an older version to determine I guess…

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
Wonderful that Holly is more “involved” in this update but I’m wondering if her model was aged a bit. Have to compare to an older version to determine I guess…
I up'd her scale slightly. (4% up on her scale)
She went from 85% to 89% (mainly due to her being quite thin and the lewd scene didn't look right with the MC's massive PP)

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
By the way why not pregnancy tag :rolleyes: afraid of loli's girls getting pregnant :ROFLMAO:(y)
MC can have children but cant make in game :sneaky:

Reactions: ramvivat

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
By the way why not pregnancy tag :rolleyes: afraid of loli's girls getting pregnant :ROFLMAO:(y)
MC can have children but cant make in game :sneaky:
Tags are for what is currently in the game and not what is going to be in the game.

So when that happens, the tags will be updated.
There is a post here somewhere talking about the issue with pregnancy though.

hmorphone

Jun 8, 2017
She went from 85% to 89% (mainly due to her being quite thin and the lewd scene didn't look right with the MC's massive PP)
Thanks for clearing that up. I prefer her original model but if it made the lewd scene look weird I completely understand. Hopefully you haven’t had to tinker much more as I enjoy your original vision!

Lonewolf1109

Jan 8, 2018
I know this was about Holly, but I also went a bit farther back in my saves (specifically to confirm the removal of A's scene), and my save for the previous scene
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
also failed. I went back to the scene before that and played through, and noticed that the scene was stitched together with the aged-up model. Is this intentional? It didn't make sense because she seems to be back to normal in the rest of the 0.8.2 content.

Last edited:

splamo

Jun 26, 2018
I haven't played this one in a long time. Good to see it back. I could have sworn this one let you put in the ages manually. Am I misremembering that?

4.00 star(s) 56 Votes