4.00 star(s) 56 Votes

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
Hi there. I just want to be sure about one thing. What is the planned RAPE Tag about?

Will it be a memory of the past?
Will it be active?
The rape scene I'm planning will be a current event and not a memory.
It'll also be avoidable, there will be an option just before it to choose a different path.

It'll also be shown on the menu itself that selecting said choice will lead to a rape scene.

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
Not bad all things considered. Digging the Emily model, although some (a lot) of the renders seem to be of the very grainy potato variety.
I addressed that issue in the Dev Note in the OP ;)

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
I'm aware of a bug with one of the choices leading to a script error, will be fixing it shortly.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
I addressed that issue in the Dev Note in the OP ;)
People read those?!? Heh, seriously though, sorry about that, I wasn't trying to pick at you or anything, gotta make do with what you can / have and it's on me for not reading the info. For a first release / first game I'd say you're doing well.

• Red Heart
Reactions: RIC0H

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
Damn, seemed that you've released it so fast. Good luck with the game!
Yeah, the renders for Day 2 are taking longer than expected. So I figured I'd release Day 1 early, just so people can see if they like it or not.

Reactions: $@~

ilovejoda

Oct 7, 2020
RIC0H Nice history bro, keep doin your game men, btw, Rape/Abused? Go on bro, the tittle say "corrupted love", Moralist OUT! ist a fvcking GAME. Awesome shit men. Fantastic art - Sorry for my inglish-But no sorryo_O

• Angry
Reactions: MilfᔕLover

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Wow one of the least realistic games I have ever played, like zero realism at all, so you buy a cake for a little girl, then you see her offer her and her mum a ride, and they both just get into your car, then invite you over, and while knowing you for a whole 30 seconds the mum lets you take her daughter to the toilet to freshen her up after crying, and this whole 1-minute interaction with the girl has her wanting you to be her daddy.

Mum kicked her daughter out of the house (mother of the year there) and said daughter just gets into your car after spending 30 seconds with you and then is willing to sleep with you in your bed.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
The rape scene I'm planning will be a current event and not a memory.
It'll also be avoidable, there will be an option just before it to choose a different path.

It'll also be shown on the menu itself that selecting said choice will lead to a rape scene.
Are sleep sex scenes can to be avoided?

IFF01

Sep 8, 2018
Nice start, I am looking forward to see where it goes. You should also have a donation spot for those who dont wanrt to make a monthly commitment.

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
Updated OP to 0.1a
Fixed some bugs/spelling mistakes​

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Nice beginning. Always appreciated your mods and their high quality. Looking forward to see what you do with this game.

Reactions: tigerdiamond

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
damn, that is one slim dick :ROFLMAO:
ikr, maybe add a little girth, haha. Seriously though, great start! Really looking forward to see how this unfolds...hopefully with some choices on what level of corruption one would like?

4.00 star(s) 56 Votes