Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
A couple of mistakes:

1056 -
mc "Let's put your things in Emily's room."
mc "Let's put your things in [e]'s room."

1690 -
sm "Holly must be really excited to have such a handsome gentleman wishing to adopt her."
sm "[h] must be really excited to have such a handsome gentleman wishing to adopt her."

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
A couple of mistakes:

1056 -
mc "Let's put your things in Emily's room."
mc "Let's put your things in [e]'s room."

1690 -
sm "Holly must be really excited to have such a handsome gentleman wishing to adopt her."
sm "[h] must be really excited to have such a handsome gentleman wishing to adopt her."
Was bound to happen at some point. :LOL:
Will be fixed next update.

Reactions: Rycharde's Realm

Torsang

Jan 22, 2021
Restarted on a fresh save (as one is required to do) to get caught back up. For reference I'm doing this the dark path disabled so far.

For some reason, I wasn't able to start Holly's or Jasmin's path with the leg massage even though as best as I could remember I had chosen all the "correct" options. I was definitely on Emily's path, up to and past continuing to fool around with her after the reveal. Turned on the walkthru, indulged some ctrl-spam, and by picking the same options (as far as I could remember) I saw the missing scenes. Could the walkthru accidentally be tied to revealing content that should've already been shown?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
Could the walkthru accidentally be tied to revealing content that should've already been shown?
Nope, they are only tied to Emily (as they all live in the same house and would be too much hassle to have them and not Emily)

-edit-
Just did a quick playthru without the WT enabled and both Holly and Jasmin paths can be accessed.

i get a error when i try to save
What's the error?

Last edited:

Torsang

Jan 22, 2021
Nope, they are only tied to Emily (as they all live in the same house and would be too much hassle to have them and not Emily)

-edit-
Just did a quick playthru without the WT enabled and both Holly and Jasmin paths can be accessed.
Interesting. No idea what I did wrong, then.

novamarauder

Oct 3, 2018
Made a mod... :ROFLMAO:
(will ofc be built in next update though)

Since the 'persistent' variable is causing issues when trying different paths, I made an option where you can toggle the paths at will.

So now there's a 'Paths' option on the quick menu:
View attachment 3562903

This will then take you to a new menu where you can toggle paths:
View attachment 3562904

Just extract the file and drop the game folder in the file directory of the game (attached)
Thanks, this is most helpful. This excellent game has high replayability value, but on one such replay I had accidentally clicked on a (-) option for Emily, and locked myself off her path and the ones dependent on hers. I had been unable to reopen her path by backtracking before the choice or loading a different save, to my annoyance and frustration. All attempts just gave only the (-) option available.

I shall treasure the mod, although to err on the side of safety, I have erased the offending copy of persistent. Thankfully I had made a copy before the 'bad' replay. Thank you for the mod and for clarifying that the problem was in the persistent file.

And ofc thanks a lot for the excellent game. Letting the MC turn the lives of these nice and lovely ladies for the better gives me a heartwarming feeling.

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
30 years in IT. There's nothing you can do that's so good somebody won't bitch about it. :)
Heh - Ain't that a true word if I ever heard one. I worked for years in consumer electronics repair and after that a few decades in IT. Especially users that broke their own system have a hobby to blame everything and everyone except themselves. I once helped out a few days on a helpdesk and just could keep it up for those few days without actually strangling anyone at the other end of the line. I am still a bit proud that I could manage it for those few days, but never ever want to do that kind of work again.

Anyway - Indeed, it does not mater who you please. There is always someone that will complain no matter what. You simply can't please everyone. You know what they say about democracy. That's a system where everyone is in a equal way unsatisfied... ;)

Bohler

Jan 13, 2024
What a joke, I saw the characters page, even the girl that looks like 8, is said to be 18 years old. Well if she was, she wouldn't be living in an orphanage would she ?

This feels even more stupid than all those games with roomie/landlord/landlady..

Not talking about the game itself, graphics is good, story is funny/interesting enough...

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
What a joke, I saw the characters page, even the girl that looks like 8, is said to be 18 years old. Well if she was, she wouldn't be living in an orphanage would she ?
In order for a game to be posted here (and not get removed), the default age must be 18+.

You can change the ages yourself.. But the defaults have to remain 18+.

Bohler

Jan 13, 2024
In order for a game to be posted here (and not get removed), the default age must be 18+.

You can change the ages yourself.. But the defaults have to remain 18+.
Thanks I tried that, but didn't find the option, I did that now.

That's a lot better than April looking like 10 or so sitting next to you and just telling you she just got 18. Yeh right...

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
You need to be on Emily's path to go onto Holly's path.

View attachment 3563670
I definitely should be and fail to understand why a bunch of choices related to her, Lauren and Jasmin simply don't appear.
Well, time to throw out the saves and start from zero again, i guess.

edit: Ok, now i'm pretty sure that "stray shot" on Lauren is somehow related to everything gone wrong on the old saves. ;)

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 60 Votes