3.90 star(s) 60 Votes

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
Its a hash of the game files, to make sure you are downloading the correct files from the developer. There have been issues with games being infected with Viruses in the past, and that is a thing that can be done to verify and alleviate those potential issues.
Ah I seem thanks you for answer my question

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
CorruptedLove-0.8.7a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Glorious Cat

Jul 25, 2017
Well the MC just got a dishwasher for his home and don't worry, there's a scene on Day9 for the dishwasher too.

May add one of those clicking bar mini-games where you have to click the mouse super fast for 2hrs straight for the dishwasher to complete its cycle.
If you stop, then the cycle starts over again, people will love it.
Don't forget the mini-game where you have to place the dishes in the right place in the dishwasher.

• Haha
Reactions: doccop63

Angora Kitty

Sep 20, 2018
Sorry, but the longer sleep-walker-scene at 0.86r I liked better, than this short one in 0.87a. :sneaky:
At day7 the inserted scenes with Lauren and Megan in their bedroom and in the bathroom are fine! :love:

Last edited:

Dragon68549

Sep 2, 2022
I can see why the aunt/niece stuff was removed some people are hard anti ntr and I can see how that counts, but kind of miss it from the earlier versions. I wanted to see how that played out more as the story progressed. Like would the aunt get the mom more okay with doing things with her daughters would the cousins hook up too. Would the aunt hook up with Jaz (Emiley's GF), could mc get the aunt & mom at same time. It is still early on in the story but keep wondering who will be the first one to get knocked up.

A story line I would like to see is that the nun running the orphanage gets busted for abuse and MC uses his wealth to put the 2nd nun in charge or otherwise is able to take over the whole orphanage. Though that could be saved for something like a finale or way to start a sequel though.

Reactions: Hellas

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
I can see why the aunt/niece stuff was removed some people are hard anti ntr and I can see how that counts, but kind of miss it from the earlier versions. I wanted to see how that played out more as the story progressed.
I didn't plan to continue that, it was merely there for a "yay, incest" moment.

A story line I would like to see is that the nun running the orphanage gets busted for abuse and MC uses his wealth to put the 2nd nun in charge or otherwise is able to take over the whole orphanage. Though that could be saved for something like a finale or way to start a sequel though.
I will have to make a 2nd (short game) called Corrupted Orphanage.
(set in the same "universe" as CL)

Jul 14, 2017
Are Katie and Amber twins? In the character screen it said both are 40. This is with no saves.
I know they are sisters, but I don't remember them saying they are twins.

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
v0.8.7a
Aged up April and added her scenes to Day7
Added day jumps to the paths menu (can now be used as a custom start feature)
Added a choice to come off Amber’s path on Day6 (clothes store with Holly)
Custom names can now have a space in them
The splash screen can now be skipped on first pass
Tweaked the Replay menu on PC/Mac (there are now 4 columns instead of 3)
Update the Replays for new scenes
So no new content?

Reactions: Sinthetic
3.90 star(s) 60 Votes