3.90 star(s) 60 Votes

JohnL14

May 17, 2017
Nice game, just started playing. I think it could as well be the plot of a horror movie, but without the mistery (to us watchers) of what the villain is doing while acting like the perfect guy. Actually, the player get to act as the villain. And instead of the usual bloody stuff that all villains in horror movies always does, is just that the villain is fucking everyone.

The closest horror movie that comes to mind is Orphan (2009)

Reactions: Kyokomoto and Vlbc

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
Nice game, just started playing. I think it could as well be the plot of a horror movie, but without the mistery (to us watchers) of what the villain is doing while acting like the perfect guy. Actually, the player get to act as the villain. And instead of the usual bloody stuff that all villains in horror movies always does, is just that the villain is fucking everyone.
Maybe the MC likes to eat babies, so he goes around fucking everyone to get them preggo, and then eats the offspring.

A rich single guy suddenly shows interest in a random family, there's something sus going on there.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022

The closest horror movie that comes to mind is Orphan (2009)
The villain is from the word evil. And evil is when the children cry around. And now, attention, the right question is - that the number of girls for the entire time of the game at least once cried in a direct or indirect fault of the MC? Frankly, holy and hypocrites of various kinds are the real evil of our world.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Does the cannibalism tag exist? :LOL:
That would be vore. For hard vore (as in dismembering and eating flesh raw or cooked, or ripping flesh or extremities with body parts or tools and consuming the person live, as opposed to consuming the person whole without any form of mutilation or consuming them off-screen), the graphic violence tag would be used and a note in orange, red, or yellow text indicating extreme content would be included in the OP.

JohnL14

May 17, 2017
The villain is from the word evil. And evil is when the children cry around. And now, attention, the right question is - that the number of girls for the entire time of the game at least once cried in a direct or indirect fault of the MC? Frankly, holy and hypocrites of various kinds are the real evil of our world.
Is it really only evil when someone is complaining out loud? I don't think so. Maybe nothing's paticularly evil if you really take the age that dev put into the "18yo" girls seriously, but come on, do you? Not saying dev should be cancelled or anything. I liked the game. I'm just saying that the MC's a villain and the plot could as well be from a horror movie.

Reactions: IPsycho

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
Is it really only evil when someone is complaining out loud? I don't think so. Maybe nothing's paticularly evil if you really take the age that dev put into the "18yo" girls seriously, but come on, do you? Not saying dev should be cancelled or anything. I liked the game. I'm just saying that the MC's a villain and the plot could as well be from a horror movie.
I agree wholly with what you are saying, all of this argument of it being near a horror film scenario is complete and utter nonsense.

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
Maybe the MC likes to eat babies, so he goes around fucking everyone to get them preggo, and then eats the offspring.

A rich single guy suddenly shows interest in a random family, there's something sus going on there.
Oh dear, that went ballistic quick, from a man who finds his one night stand to cannibalism in one foul swoop. Boys and girls, this is FICTION. Please get it into your heads that fantasies can be mostly written down, but never enacted, just like "Raptus", it is fiction.

3.90 star(s) 60 Votes