3.90 star(s) 60 Votes

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
I think you can pull off another game with new characters with similar story with different graphics maybe.
Well my next game I hope to use Gen9 models. Not sure what the game will be about yet though.

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
Emily is the main character in the game, because she's the one corrupting the rest.
This is the fact that pissed off everyone that I know. They feel that you have been dishonest by putting a MC in a game that was clearly intended to be a FMC game. I get that FMC games do not sell as well with a mostly male market but it would have been better to make a lesbian protagonist if that was the kind of game you wanted. As it is now, many see it as unavoidable lesbian NTR if a Li has sex with other women without the players involvement and permission. Even if they don't see it they still know about it and it ruins the Li for them.
When your game first came out I was considering subbing but the unavoidable lesbian is a major turn off for me and you lost me at that point.
I wish you the best with your project but I wanted you to know that your decisions with this game seem to have pissed of both ends of the spectrum. You should just make the game that you want and let the chips fall where they will.

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
Good work. Keep it coming. I'm enjoying it.
Figured you should read one thing today that wasn't pointless bitching. (y)
:)

• Haha
Reactions: KenneX

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
This is the fact that pissed off everyone that I know. They feel that you have been dishonest by putting a MC in a game that was clearly intended to be a FMC game.
Ric0h seems to be good at pissing people off for some weird reason I don't understand. :unsure:

But I think Emily is a pretty cool character and I feel grateful she's on my (the male MC's) team.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I think the only thing I don't like so far is all the baby talk.
Even if everyone is "18", having kids that young can ruin their lives, the MC should be putting everyone on the pill. (Except maybe Katie and Amber, more daughters for the pile.)

• Sad
Reactions: MalLiz

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
This is the fact that pissed off everyone that I know. They feel that you have been dishonest by putting a MC in a game that was clearly intended to be a FMC game. I get that FMC games do not sell as well with a mostly male market but it would have been better to make a lesbian protagonist if that was the kind of game you wanted. As it is now, many see it as unavoidable lesbian NTR if a Li has sex with other women without the players involvement and permission. Even if they don't see it they still know about it and it ruins the Li for them.
I couldn't care less, since it's my girls having fun with each other. There's no competition against the MC.

Mr. Bob

Dec 27, 2023
Guys, you know why I don't see the photo, I even re-installed Yandex, I used a
Browsec VPN - Free VPN for Chrome ( He doesn't help, he doesn't see the photos. )

Last edited:

Skrotum

Apr 12, 2020
first number usually represents a finished game (v1.0) with AVNs
That is kind of useless with AVNs. Because it looks like many business models around AVNs are based around milking during development and there isn't much support or interest for the product after it is actually finished. So it is kept for very long on 0.X.X. Even when there are breaking changes (e.g. safe files). Finished as a product or not, there is no shame in using X.Y.Z if software is released to the public.

Anyway, I am looking forward to play this update.

Mr. Bob

Dec 27, 2023
You mean free middle man? Honestly if you don't pay for the VPN, you better have good reasons to trust it. I wouldn't trust it.
I used it, I was told that its free version helps those who do not want to buy a paid one well. It worked and when I reinstalled the browser, it stopped working and does not allow access to any sites and gives an error.

Morsin

Aug 13, 2020
i feel like somehow i locked myself from the new content, the only thing i have is a night with holly, but that i already saw i think. and replaying from scratch didn't change it.

3.90 star(s) 60 Votes